Sandwiches. Kudos. is proud to offer menu items with soy-free ingredients, by CHLOE. Gluten-free!

Salads. CAESAR SALADS DO NOT HAVE TOMATOES!

Thanks, The Leading Hotels Of The World in London, Small Luxury Hotels of the World in London, Docklands / Canary Wharf / Isle of Dogs Hotels, Hotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum, Fusion Restaurants for Large Groups in London, South American Restaurants for Lunch in London, Restaurants for Special Occasions in London, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, BBQ Restaurants in East End / East London, European Restaurants with Buffet in Victoria. Delivery: 10:00am–5:45pm. Contains Gluten, Soy, Almond, Kale, Romaine, Shiitake Bacon, Avocado, Almond Parm, Maple-Wheat Croutons, Sunflower Seeds, Caesar Dressing. Very little dressing so I recommend requesting it on the side or extra on the side if possible. I wanted to give 5 stars UNTIL I ordered delivery. I'm so grossed out by this that I lost my appetite and no longer want to finish my salad. This is the salad that made by Chloe famous. Located behind Hale & Hearty, the store on Lex is pretty small...probably half the size compared to the Rockefeller location.When you walk in, there are a few self-service ordering kiosks on the left or you can order at the counter. We make ordering easy. Due to the handcrafted nature of our menu and our use of shared cooking and prep areas, we cannot assure you that our restaurant environment or any menu item will be completely free of soy. The season side, pesto and spaghetti squash is amazing! No tables or chairs at this location. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Beet, apple, romaine, lemon and ginger. 0 other reviews that are not currently recommended, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}542, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}15, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}102, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}17, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}65, Find more Vegan Restaurants near by CHLOE.

For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Today my deliveroo order came in record time and included a free ice cream just to say thanks...More, Hi Jennifer, Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I love by Chloe and I'm glad to have this take-out only location near my office! Contains Gluten, Soy, Almond, Peanut, Romaine, Chickpeas, Cucumber, Tomato, Kalamata Olives, Herbed Tofu Feta, Fresh Basil, Dijon Vinaigrette. thanks for your feedback . Contains Gluten, Soy, Italian Meatballs (Portobello + Veggie), Marinara, Sweet Peppers, Basil Pesto, Cashew Mozz, Almond Parm, Potato Sub Roll. I guarantee half the people waiting are not vegan and that shows how awesome this place is.Definitely a grab and go type spot. It's just junk food. Out of the cold-pressed juices, The Junkie is one of the healthiest. Drop by with a friend  after the lunch hour rush a brought dairy free chocolate chip cookies. 100% vegan, all-natural, gluten and nut free vegetable and fruit juices. He was the star of my lunch hour for being able to resolve something simple in a very hospitable way. Watermelon, prickly pear, apple, lemon and sea salt. Even though Beckerman recommends by Chloe to many of her clients, not all of the options are exactly low in calories or carbs, which you may want to keep in mind if you're trying to lose weight. Search restaurants or dishes. Gluten-free! Its defense is that many of these items are recyclable or compostable - however there is no dedicated bin for the compostables in the restaurant (let alone...More, I’ve been many times and had delivery to my flat- Delicious burger, vegan Mac n cheese, fries and sauces BUT the burgers themselves are SO THIN - it’s mostly filling (lettuce, big bun, etc), not much burger) for the price the burger is ridiculously small-...More, Stopped for a quick dinner at by CHLOE and the food was amazing - especially the Guac Burger. Kale, spinach, wheatgrass, apple and lemon. Gluten free. Apricot-Sriracha glazed tempeh, quinoa, edamame, scallion, crispy wontons and peanut dressing. Can we book a table at the convent garden branch for dinner or do we just walk in? A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. For one, the service is atrocious: they're unfriendly, cold, and impatient. This place should be inspected from the quality of the food to their defective computer which the employees blame messed up orders on to the employees themselves.