As a measure of acting skills, film can be very deceptive. I used to go home at night and just shake, because I had no idea that's what acting was gonna be. Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio net worth and salary: Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio is a Movie Actress who has a net worth of $2 million. Further, she has not revealed her exact income in the media. Actress known for her roles in the 1983 film Scarface, the 1989 film The Abyss, and the 1991 film Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio was born in 1975 in Lombard, United States and is currently 61 years old. Was neighbors with Alan Rickman in London in the early 90's. Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio Net Worth Net Worth: $3.5 Million. I've never found that it jars to go back and forth. Mastrantonio’s career started in 1980.

Of all the people ever to be nominated for an Academy Award for acting, Mastrantonio has the longest name. Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it. Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio is a popular American actress who has grabbed the public eyes quickly for tremendous acting performance. In 2003, she was nominated for the Tony Award for Best Actress in a Musical for the Broadway revival of Man of La Mancha. In 2000, Mastrantonio had a part in Wolfgang Petersen’s Oscar Award-nominated movie “The Perfect Storm” alongside George Clooney, Mark Wahlberg, and John C. Reilly, while in 2004, she played in Christopher Reeve’s “The Brooke Ellison Story”.

This sign is often mistaken for a fire sign. Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio was born in Lombard, Illinois, USA on Monday, November 17, 1958 (Baby Boomers Generation).

I do need to be told when I'm going wrong. www.allmusic.com/artist/mary-elizabeth-mastrantonio-mn0001860020, New York Film Critics Circle Award (1987), University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign, Frank A. Mastrantonio, Mary Dominica Pagone, Gracie Allen Award for Outstanding Female Lead in a Drama Special (2004), Academy Award, Golden Globe Award, New York Film Critics Circle Award (1987), Saturn Award for Best Actress (1990), MTV Movie Award (1992), Tony Award for Best Lead Actress (2003), “Scarface” (1982), “The Color of Money” (1986), “The Abyss” (1989), “Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves” (1991), “The Perfect Storm” (2000), “The Russell Girl” (2008), “Without a Trace” (2005-2006), “Law & Order: Criminal Intent” (2010), “Hostages” (2013-2014), “Grimm” (2012-2014), “Limitless” (2015-2016). In the early ‘90s, Mastrantonio played in “Class Action” (1991) with Gene Hackman, and in Kevin Reynolds’ Oscar Award-nominated “Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves” (1991) starring Kevin Costner and Morgan Freeman. Hollywood is run by men who are big on vulnerability.