Ascendant rulers, in Capricorn, thus conjoining the 2020 Cap Stellium including that Pluto-Capricorn conjunction, happening in my 4th house. I sure hope so. those in the sting, like Mercury and Mars." It prompted me to add my own and in doing so I see a little more of it. This only happened a week ago. What are your impressions on this?thank you, Anna, Thank you for a great post. . Stars and Their Interpretation, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1928, p.70-71. they do not like to help others, and there is a subconscious dilemma that brings on this blockage. In my husbands chart his 6th house is empty and neither pluto nor saturn (transiting his 6th house) are aspecting his chart ruler, which is the sun and natally in his 8th house…but they are both forming a 5 degree sextile to his 8th house ruler, which is R.Neptune 4th house..they also form a sextile to his N. Mercury which is in his 8th house. https://www.elsaelsa.com/product/astrology-phone-consultation/, Alternately, you can also post your chart in the forum along with your question and someone will help. But war is not the only outlet for the symbolism of Antares, and it indicates just as often the individual’s great store of energy and optimism to undertake ventures which others could not attempt. Other With that aside, let’s looks at the houses in your chart where the conjunction will take place. I feel a little bit better. Is it really all doom and gloom in the forth – and would you be able to explain why the conjunction in the 4th is so bad compared to the other signs? I am so lucky and blessed that this was how it manifested for me. This debt is old, like from a decade back, but because of how the system works in my country I haven’t been acquired to pay them because I didn’t use to have that much of an income. Dwarf planet Ceres is making her mark on our consciousness at the dawn of 2020 with her new heliacal cycle coinciding with those of Saturn and Pluto. Home  /  Fixed Stars  /  Scorpius Constellation  /  Antares Star. the 16th manzil (Arabic Moon Mansion), Al Kalb, the Heart, God’s military commander and opposite his nemesis Antares in the Scorpion. they wage fierce warfare now against man, now against beast, and now they sell their

For the Study & Growth of Sidereal Astrology, Post For me it is an opposition. On the other hand there is, arising in me that power of FUCK YOU which I watch with interest and I see myself calling out bullshit in people around me and myself, not a great friend maker but its clear and I am attempting to temper it with some benevolence. In the night sky, it is often more visible than Mars itself. I’ve been enduring Pluto opposition for a while and my life has been changing, as in,losing friends,losing my home, and other problems. Now throughout this day there is a very potent star planet conjunction as Mars makes contact with one of the great stars of the sky, the star Antares that sits in the heart of the constellation of Scorpio. now I am in some wired feeling . their title signifies, in the Kabah at Mecca. The upcoming conjunction is going to take place just behind my ascendant, in the 12th house. Thank you for your help! You may very well find yourself completely bereft on the love front, but not without a purpose. The purge may be extreme. I ended an study cycle in late 2018. Do I have to look where my moon is if so it’s in my second house and the sun 10th house. I do intermittent fasting (eating from noon to 8pm and not eating anything from 8pm to noon the next day). Thanks for the heads up here, Elsa, describing the energies in the 8th. Sounds like he’s going on meds, if not already. It’s like my horoscope recieving a giant stream of megawatt with its own natal energy. Menat. In our current time, the Sun travels within 10 degrees of Regulus from August 13 to September 03 with the exact conjunction usually on August 22 or 23 depending on your time zone.

As Antares Chiron and Pluto are all conjunct and square the Moon.

Lusty King. I got a Grand Earth Trine Midheaven 10th house Capricorn Cardinal sign on apex, Chiron Taurus 1st house Fixed sign Left side and right side 6th house Virgo Mutable sign with Mars,Jupiter, Lilith and Saturn 26°, Pluto 8th house ♏ and Neptune 9th house ♐.. Mercury conjunct Natal ♒ opposition full in ♌..

Clearing out clutter. Well, I’ve decided to embrace that too. called archangel stars. Eg. I want to retire from my field. Or maybe you’re forty years old and your spouse dies. Mine too!

Since 2008 my life has taken a turn for the worst.

Probably have a good bit of time (until January?) A “mark” in my mind is an event that changes a person and therefore changes the rest of their life. I’m also dealing with health issues. Thank you. He had his chance when the fortunes of war turned against the tribe. the center of the constellation
Sun conjunct Antares: Pretended religion, insincere, honor and riches ending in disgrace and ruin, military preferment, danger of treachery, violence committed or suffered, fevers and sickness, injuries to the right eye, violent death. unbalanced and mentally unsound, secretive but apparently candid, dishonest, tendency Im feeling it already….

[Manilius, been inscribed in letters of gold on silk, or Egyptian linen, and suspended, as Always read the fixed stars along with the planets. All in all, this is one of the easier places for this beast to land. It requires a network of unseen alchemists working beneath the surface to sort, select, re-purpose and renew. perhaps originated it,— and was always associated with eminence and activity in

. of the Golden Mu'allakat. I’m single, but I wonder if other Cancer rising people will kill or be killed by their partners. Makes so much sense now. Its good to be done with my family and gives me a measure of peace to stretch out in but I still hang on like a loony to current, unfulfilling situations. It is one of the first and key things I look at it whenever I get online! Give or take. lunar asterism, it was Gel, the "Red" the Sogdians changing this The wk we meet transiting Juno will be conjunct my Venus/pluto/lilith. Your advice came to me at the perfect time, Elsa, thank you so much! I’ve got all this going on in my 11th house. Brex I will get it posted this weekend. I could feel a big and very needed change coming for months now but, I was hoping it would happen in a pleasant manner.

I’ll have that in my 3rd house. Yes, Antares conjunct Midheaven is very fortunate. Moon Mansion) Jyestha, Oldest, also known as Rohini,