already popular “Hard Mute” feature in Teams. Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

But I will NOT get the organization switch drop down box. Click on USERS -> (Select a user to try this. After a meeting has ended, participants can still see the meeting chat.

External is just a direct chat with someone from each end's home tenants.

4. This week, joined the meeting (same meeting URL as the week before) and cannot chat because I am "not a member of the chat". No, that is typical behavior with guests and external users. What is extremely annoying, I cannot even mute the chat! Community to share and get the latest about Microsoft Learn.

Have anyone else experienced this? Aya Tange
The chat toggle is also enabled in the admin portal (same as you). Went to admin.teams.microsoft.com. Fully managed intelligent database services. November 30, 2018, by I've checked all the other settings that I can think of but no avail.

Where should I be lookin, in order to dake part in char while a meeting is in progress, please? If a chat is linked to a Team or channel - only the members get the chat.

Next to it is EDIT. September 23, 2020, Posted in March 20, 2019, by 4. If this button does not show up in the Teams Web App, as far as I know, it is more likely related to your Teams Meeting Policy in which your Teams admin has disabled this feature for your account.

Maybe the Mac version of the client has a slightly different layout, nevertheless, I can't find the option anywhere. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. The setting has never been off.

I don't see my company name anywhere. When using bluetooth headset, once in a meeting, Teams mutes all other audio sources. Video Hub

Every time you have a meeting in Microsoft Teams, a team group chat is created with everyone in the meeting. On the bottom right side, you will see a header TEAMS UPGRADE. The company has listened to the feedback from its users to implement the new Meeting chat moderation settings. For instance, you might want to post a question while someone is presenting. Community to share and get the latest about Microsoft Learn. Howdy, We had a Teams Meeting with around 150 people and a bunch of people didn't have the Chat button to click in the action bar to open the side panel. Thanks for your reply. @Chris WebbNope, I cannot switch to the hosting tenant, I am not a guest in that tenant. When I click on that invite, sometimes (don't know the circumstances), Teams doesn't switch over to that tenant, but instead, joins the meeting while I'm still in my tenant  I can contribute voice and video, but not the chat conversation. This is convenient since you can post things in the chat that you might not want to say in the meeting. Indeed, Microsoft wants to address this issue by updating the Meeting options. Microsoft Teams est la plateforme collaborative sécurisée facilitant le travail en équipe, le télétravail, la visioconférence, la messagerie instantanée. Only way to get rid of constant beeping is to set the whole Teams to DND mode. Some of us have Macs and other work on ThinkPads - the issues doesn't seem to be related to one vs. the other. I am part of two organizations. Create and optimise intelligence for industrial control systems. November 01, 2017, Posted in Use Case:  I get a meeting invite for a meeting in another tenant.

In my case, I used my account to test it.) Empowering technologists to achieve more by humanizing tech. April 02, 2020, by I have disabled (guest ) chat and left it for 24 hours and then re-enabled it but it didn't help.