Bank für Sozialwirtschaft

When it becomes clear that Goldi is the daughter of the lumberjack, the Bears explain why they love their wood so much and Goldi promises to help.Suddenly a bulldozer appears but Goldi manages to explain that this is the Bears’ habitat and that to build a road right through it will destroy their home. He even agrees to use some of his timber to repair Baby Bears’ chair. Elsewhere in the wood we meet a lumberjack, called Mr Locks, and his daughter, Goldi. 70 Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. What else!

Durch den Mädchen-Fonds finanzieren wir Projekte, die insbesondere Mädchen stärken und schützen sollen: damit Mädchen und Jungen gleichberechtigt... Plan International bringt Lernstoff für weiterführende Schulen in besonders entlegene Gebiete Guatemalas: mit Tele-Unterricht. Featuring a happy family of porridge-hungry Bears, a lumberjack with a heart and his feisty daughter Goldi, this bear-faced, cheeky musical is about the importance of protecting the environment and learning to live with those around you!

Zur deutschen Übersetzung von Just a Girl . It is hard to tell who is the more frightened – the little girl or the Bears. Oktober zum „International Day of the Girl Child“, zum Welt-Mädchentag.

Plan International Deutschland e.V. Fax: +49 (0)40 607716 - 140 © 2015 Stiles + Drewe | Marketing Consultant: Tim Connor | Design by: Feast | Built by: Elate Studio. As the family of bears tries to remain optimistic, Mother Bear distracts her family by making everyone’s favourite breakfast – perfect porridge! This family musical suited for everyone from aged 3 and up lasts for 50 minutes is full of catchy songs and laugh out loud moments. Father Bear, Mother Bear and Baby Bear adore their peaceful life in their woodland cabin. Suddenly a bulldozer appears but Goldi manages to explain that this is the Bears’ habitat and that to build a road right through it will destroy their home. Mr Locks has been given the job of felling some trees to make way for the new road. Mr Locks is rather puzzled but, after consulting his map, sees no reason why the road cannot be diverted elsewhere. Der Welt-Mädchentag ist ein Meilenstein auf dem Weg zur Gleichberechtigung und der zentrale Aktionstag für Plans Aktivitäten für die Rechte von Mädchen. Please use the form below to make an enquiry. Writer(s): Stefani Gwen Renee, Dumont Thomas M As a thank you, Mother Bear invites the Locks’ to stay for breakfast – a hearty bowl of porridge. Stiles and Drewe commissioned the graphic artist Charles Riffenburg to create an image for the show that reflects our update of the story.  alle Spendenkonten anzeigen SimG Records have yet again captured an accomplished production professionally and of top quality."

Oh, I'm just a girl, my apologies What I've become is so burdensome Oh, I'm just a girl, lucky me Twiddle Dum, there's no comparison Oh, I've had it up to Oh, I've had it up to Oh, I've had it up to here. Charles had already created the brilliant drawings for The Three Little Pigs, which you can see elsewhere on the site.A cast album is due to be released on the SimG record label in 2015. “A delight for young and old to appreciate” Broadwayworld.com. Goldi gets very bored; it is not her idea of fun having to accompany her father to his place of work, especially as Mr Locks will not even let her have a go with his axe!When her father’s back is turned, Goldi wanders away and stumbles on the Bears’ cabin. Since then it has also been produced in the USA and is heading around the world as it is now published by Josef Weinberger and MTI. Because I am a Girl ist mit großem Erfolg beendet. Goldilocks and the Three Bears was commissioned by the Singapore Repertory Theatre for their Little Company. "Settle Down": No Doubt melden sich endlich zurück! It forms the second in a “trilogy of trios” (along with The Three Little Pigs and The Three Billy Goats Gruff) written for SRT and all performable by a cast of five. BIC:BFSWDE33HAN

Viele Frauen machen sich gemeinsam mit uns für die Rechte von Mädchen stark, darunter Senta Berger, Toni Garrn, Marion Kracht und Wolke Hegenbarth. Zu den größten Erfolgen, die wir mit Because I am a Girl errungen haben, zählt der Welt-Mädchentag: Ende 2011 ernannten die Vereinten Nationen den 11. Mit unserer weltweiten Kampagne Because I am a Girl haben wir uns von 2012 bis 2018 in allen Plan-Ländern speziell für die Bildung von Mädchen stark gemacht.

She enters and after tucking in to the bowls of cooling porridge and accidentally breaking a chair, she becomes tired and decides to take a nap in Baby Bear’s bed. No Doubt: Tour verschoben für Planung des neuen Albums! Bramfelder Str. Ihre Werte spiegeln sich wieder in unserer internationalen Vision: Wir machen uns stark für eine Welt, in der die Rechte der Kinder geachtet werden und Mädchen gleichberechtigt sind.

E-Mail: info@plan.de, Plan International Deutschland e.V. Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext.

Doch noch immer werden Mädchen auf der ganzen Welt ausgebremst, unterschätzt und übergangen. Deshalb sind die Ziele und Werte unserer Kampagne Because I am a Girl längst elementarer Bestandteil unserer Arbeit - und die Kampagne ist deswegen mit großem Erfolg beendet. Warum der 11. All our shows are available to license for performance. Da wahre Gleichberechtigung aber bislang noch in keinem Land der Welt erreicht ist, gehen wir mit unserer aktuellen Kampagne Girls Get Equalnoch einen Schritt weiter. Durch unsere politische Arbeit haben wir unter anderem erreicht, dass die Staaten Malawi und Guatemala das offizielle Heiratsalter von 16 auf 18 Jahre herauf setzten. Unsere aktuelle Kampagne Girls Get Equal fordert echte Gleichberechtigung für alle und will die Normen und Strukturen, die Diskriminierung zugrunde liegen, verändern. Stiles and Drewe bring their original twist to the well-loved fairy tale of Goldilocks and the Three Bears. No Doubt: Neues Musikvideo zur Single "Looking Hot"! When it becomes clear that Goldi is the daughter of the lumberjack, the Bears explain why they love their wood so much and Goldi promises to help. Dies geht auf eine Initiative von Because I am a Girl und Plan International zurück.

Oktober so wichtig ist? Unsere aktuelle Kampagne fokussiert auf die Mädchen und Frauen selbst - ihre Stimmen, ihre Stärke, ihr Führungspotential.

David Bedella’s smooth vocals as Father Bear are also stand-out in 'Who's Been'. Writer(s): Stefani Gwen Renee, Dumont Thomas M Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. Zur deutschen Übersetzung von Just a Girl, Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl deutsche Übersetzung, Alanis Morissette - Ironic deutsche Übersetzung. As they wait for it to cool, they all head out for a walk.

IBAN:DE 9225 1205 1000 0944 4933 Michael Xavier shines as the lumberjack in the super catchy 'Wood is Good' but my favourite musical number is definitely the sassy 'Just Because I'm A Girl' sung perfectly by Amy Lennox as Goldilocks. It premiered for over 70 sell-out performances at the DBS Arts Centre in Singapore in March-April 2013 and returned in the spring of 2015 for a further five week run, but this time in Mandarin. Gläubiger-Identifikationsnummer: DE79ZZZ00000021051, Bleiben Sie immer auf dem Laufenden: Registrieren Sie sich jetzt für unseren, Corona: Auswirkungen auf Mädchen und Frauen, Welt-Mädchenbericht 2020 zu digitaler Gewalt gegen Mädchen und Frauen, Leben von nahezu fünf Millionen Mädchen direkt verbessern.

However, they are faced with the alarming news that the building of a new road through the wood will destroy their happy home. Telefon: +49 (0)40 607716 - 0 Seit 2012 konnten wir durch unsere Projektarbeit das Leben von nahezu fünf Millionen Mädchen direkt verbessern. Das Ziel ist, dass 100 Millionen Mädchen lernen, leiten, entscheiden und sich entfalten. Girls Get Equalstellt nicht mehr die Barrieren in den Mittelpunkt, mit denen Mädchen und Frauen weltweit konfrontiert sind. Because I am a Girl ist mit großem Erfolg beendet.

einfach & schnell online spenden, im Spendenwesen ist uns bei Plan ganz wichtig, unter anderem von folgenden öffentlichen Gebern, Spenden an Plan International sind in Deutschland steuerlich absetzbar.

Erfahren Sie hier mehr über Girls Get Equal. Unsere aktuelle Kampagne Girls Get Equal fordert echte Gleichberechtigung für alle und will die Normen und Strukturen, die Diskriminierung zugrunde liegen, verändern. Erfahren Sie hier mehr über Girls Get Equal.

In den drei Metropolen Delhi, Hanoi und Kampala hat Plan International das “Urban Programme - Sichere Städte für Mädchen und Frauen” ins Leben... Wir erreichten bei den Vereinten Nationen die Anerkennung eines eigenen UN-Tages speziell für Mädchen. Sie sollten mindestens neun Jahre zur Schule gehen können oder eine vergleichbare Bildung erhalten, um ein selbstbestimmtes Leben führen zu können. "Looking Hot": Premiere der zweiten Single von No Doubt, Premiere der neuen Single: "Push and Shove" von No Doubt.

22305 Hamburg Durch unsere Arbeit wissen wir: Die ganze Gesellschaft profitiert davon, wenn wir Mädchen und Frauen stärken. Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen.

On returning home, the Bears find their intruder still asleep! Doch noch immer werden Mädchen auf der ganzen Welt ausgebremst, unterschätzt und übergangen. Erfahren Sie hier mehr über Girls Get Equal.