Counting down the days now till @trident_project begins. Counting down the days now till @trident_project begins. The continuous man-hours spent crawling around dark hostile places, with a throat full of dust, crawling through mud and water to reach a pinnacle of what will stand on this earth. Jay Morton added a new photo.

There has been no corners cut, no short cuts taken, just like life, how we live day to day should reflect the quality of what we put into each and every garment. Pictured is version 4 of The ThruDark SF Summit Suit. ThruDark set out to testing the latest cold weather clothing in the Icelandic extremes.

We’re incredibly proud at ThruDark to be in partnership with Bremont Watches, who is a military-inspired watch brand from Henley…, For 2 years now we've strived to deliver the very best performance clothing and equipment to our customers. ThruDark deployed into Chamonix to test and evaluate the latest product ranges and developments. Buy Now, Pay In 3 x 0% installments with Klarna. An exploration of modern stoicism to forge a more resilient body, mind and spirit and establish a new benchmark in multi-sport endurance. . For me…” 21.7k Likes, 531 Comments - JAY MORTON (@jay__morton) on Instagram: “Felt great to have a weekend off and de-load from training. This bespoke suit will stand on the highest mountains on earth to out perform in all categories. Have recently been thinking a lot about my relationship between physical suffering and a …

She had earlier been interviewing former special forces soldiers Jay Morton and Ollie Ollerton, who together host Channel 4's Who Dares Wins series which returns on Sunday.

The fabrics are all Italian fabric from NT Majocchi, every piece of this suit has been meticulously calculated and tested to provide the perfect warmth and functionality.

(Minimum spend £50) Shop now, Free UK Mainland Shipping on orders over £100 (Excludes NI, Isle of Man & Channel Islands) Shop now, Free International shipping on orders over £300 (Minimum Spend For Worldwide Orders £100) Shop now, Item out of stock? Then go and input all that knowledge and experience into finding the right fabrics, creating the correct fit and making it all functional and fit for purpose. My body needed the rest. There are only two places to take the best summit suit in the World; What better way to test the research, design and manufacturing quality of some of the world’s best fabrics, put together by some the world’s best factories and tested by some of the strongest human beings on this earth. Jay Morton is a Former SAS Operator, Thrudark Director & Two-time Everest Summiteer he also is part of the directing staff on channel 4's SAS:Who Dares Wins

To the top of all the 14 8,000 metre high MOUNTAINS in the world. Training has given me plenty of time for…” Training ha... s given me plenty of time for reflection and thought, and it’s when some of my best ideas come to me. Jay Morton was a new addition to the SAS: Who Dares Wins series in January 2020 filling the position of ‘the mole’ who later in the series became known to the other contestants as a member of the SAS directing staff on the Channel 4 programme.

The fabrics are all Italian fabric from NT Majocchi, every piece of this suit has been meticulously calculated and tested to provide the perfect warmth and functionality.

This suit will continue as an ongoing project until perfection is reached. Training has given me plenty of time for reflection and thought, and it’s when some of my best ideas come to me.. Have recently been thinking a lot about my relationship between physical suffering and a strong, healthy mindset. This suit will continue as an ongoing project until perfection is reached. The brand…. 16.9k Likes, 309 Comments - JAY MORTON (@jay__morton) on Instagram: “Counting down the days now till @trident_project begins.

Register for our newsletter to be notified Click Here, “TAKE IT TO THE TOP OF THE WORLD AND BEYOND”.