No walkups allowed. At all times, we encourage players to practice social distancing. We have recommended NGC to many people, who have joined. Golf rates at Eagle Mountain Golf Club include greens fees, golf car rental and practice balls prior to play. We also have a place in the desert and play many courses there. (including cart fees) were included in our NGC dues. We also played other clubs in our home area and other parts, of our state (California) that were members of NGC. I would highly recommend the program to anyone who loves golf and loves playing different golf courses. MountainGate Country Club - Los Angeles, CA, Eagle Mountain Golf Club - Fountain Hills, AZ. All fees are excluding applicable sales tax. We also have a place in the desert and play many courses there. It has greatly enhanced and expanded, golf wherever my travels take me. Another benefit of. The convenience of a concierge to make reservations and not having to pay each time we play at an away course is a big benefit. It is great not, to have any minimum to worry about, and cart charges, etc. I particularly enjoy your courses, in Oregon, and when on vacation in California. If it is 10 minutes before your tee time and the 1st tee is clear, you may proceed to the tee. We thoroughly enjoy the opportunity that The National Golf Club has provided, enabling us to play nice courses during our travels to Hawaii, Palm Springs, San Diego, Las Vegas. Every hole features elevated tees with spectacular mountain views. I have really enjoyed my National Golf membership experience over the past 12 years. Tee Time Policy: Rates are subject to change without notice. If you like to golf when you travel, you owe yourself a look at this wonderful opportunity. Only one player at a time shall check in with the pro shop staff. We use our membership and it pays for us to use it. The staff is also very friendly and handles our, many years. Please stay 6 ft away at all times. We are very happy with our NGC membership because we travel a lot and usually wherever we go, there is an NGC course to play. I have enjoyed being a member of NGC for many years. planned whole vacations around my play with NGC clubs. A friendly, competent staff is always available to fulfill our every wish to play. AZ Resident: 0 - 5 Days. If you like to golf when you travel, you owe yourself a look at this wonderful opportunity. We also played other clubs in our home area and other parts of our state (California) that were members of NGC. Most of all I love the customer service attributes that go along with my membership, such as the concierge service – the people who are always cheerful and accommodating, answering questions and making recommendations when I request new courses in the area I'm traveling to. I am looking forward to your courses in sunbelt states for future vacations. beginning. “We found it easy to justify joining NGC and take advantage of its many benefits.”. There will be no rakes in the bunkers, local rule to improve your lie is allowed. Converted in the 1920s from pasture land once used by the hotel’s grazing livestock, the USGA-rated, par 32 golf course at The Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club meanders along the Wildcat River. Please carry out what you carried in. The driving range is open every day except Wednesday. Love the program! Guests living in separate households must wear a mask if riding together. Eagle Mountain Golf Club - Fountain Hills, AZ. For more information, call us at Call for information on tee times at (480) 816-1234, ext. 435-723-3212. The staff is also very friendly and handles our reservations quickly. “We have been NGC members for over 10 years and love it.”, “We are very happy with our NGC membership because we travel a lot and usually wherever we go, there is an NGC course to play.”. Converted in the 1920s from pasture land once used by the hotel’s grazing livestock, the USGA-rated, par 32 golf course at The Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club meanders along the Wildcat River. We use our membership and it pays for us to use it. The staff is extremely helpful, and responsive to our needs. We found it easy to justify joining NGC and take advantage of its many benefits. It's fun getting together, with everyone for the special events held by NGC. As long as I can walk and play golf, I will, and not having to pay each time we play at an away. It is great not to have any minimum to worry about, and cart charges, etc. NGC has provided a wonderful opportunity to play so many great golf courses. We found it easy to justify joining NGC and take, advantage of its many benefits. There is no lost and found or trash receptacles. Home club expenses such as cart fees, minimums, club and locker storage just disappeared. As long as I can walk and play golf, I will be a member of National Golf. the NGC is its personnel. If you travel it is the BEST way to play, I have planned whole vacations around my play with NGC clubs. membership experience over the past 12 years. NGC has provided me with a pleasant way to enjoy golf wherever my travels take me. I would highly recommend the program to, anyone who loves golf and loves playing different golf courses. I am one of the initial members and have really, enjoyed the flexibility of experiencing amazing, golf all over the country and some very exclusive, country clubs. 1, or email golfpros@eaglemtn.com. Love the program! Golf rates at Eagle Mountain Golf Club include greens fees, golf car rental and practice balls prior to play. – Jeff & Katherine Szem. A friendly, competent staff is always available to fulfill our every wish to play. OB Sports Travel & Sunridge Canyon Flex: 0 - 5 Days 1, or email golfpros@eaglemtn.com. special events, and the always friendly & helpful staff makes being a member a very, is an NGC course to play. Most of all I love the customer, membership, such as the concierge service –, new courses in the area I'm traveling to. It is located on the eastern shore of Eagle Mountain Lake, amid beautiful rolling topography, live oaks and an abundance of wildlife. No gathering before or after play is permitted. There will be no restroom facilities on the golf course, or water stations. Golf carts are available. It has greatly enhanced and expanded my golfing experience. Contact. Home club expenses such as cart fees, minimums, club and locker storage just disappeared. The. All the great golf courses, the special events, and the always friendly & helpful staff makes being a member a very pleasurable experience. CONTACT. Tee times must be reserved by calling  603-383-9090  to book and pay for your tee time. Your concierge staff does a great job. Reservations for tee times are required. The staff has, always been courteous and efficient in arranging. I particularly enjoy your courses in Oregon, and when on vacation in California and Hawaii. It was a pleasure to call NGC and have them arrange tee times before we left our home – and all the golf (including cart fees) were included in our NGC dues. 0, or rlieb@eaglemtn.com. Another benefit of the NGC is its personnel. For more information, call us at Call for information on tee times at (480) 816-1234, ext. I highly recommend membership to The National Golf Club. Junior $16.00 (17yrs & Under) Unlimited Play, All memberships receive special privileges on our. ability to store my bags, have my shoes cleaned, take my friends or professional colleagues along, with me to many exclusive country clubs is an, recommend membership to The National Golf, Club. We will be following all guidelines set forth in the NGCOA Park and Play Program to ensure social distancing listed below. Eagle Mountain Golf Club 14915 East Eagle Mountain Parkway Fountain Hills, AZ 85268 We have been NGC members for over 10 years and love it. If you like to golf when you travel, you owe yourself a look at this wonderful opportunity. courses during our travels to Hawaii, Palm Springs, San Diego, Las Vegas. The staff has always been courteous and efficient in arranging my tee times. I have been a member of NGC from the beginning. We enjoy playing, different courses that this membership offers, rather than the same course time after time. Call Eagle Mountain Golf Club to book your tee time at, View the Eagle Mountain Golf Club Facebook page in a new tab, View the Eagle Mountain Golf Club Twitter page in a new tab, View the Eagle Mountain Golf Club Instagram page in a new tab, Book your tee time on the Eagle Mountain online reservations page in a new tab, Book your tee time on the Eagle Mountain cardmember reservations page in a new tab, Book your tee time on the Eagle Mountain Troon Card reservations page in a new tab, Follow us on facebook (Opens in a new tab), Follow us on twitter (Opens in a new tab), Follow us on instagram (Opens in a new tab). The ability to store my bags, have my shoes cleaned, take my friends or professional colleagues along with me to many exclusive country clubs is an amazing first-class experience. Instagram. We have recommended NGC to many people who have joined. “enabling us to play nice courses during our travels”, “NGC has provided a wonderful opportunity to play so many great golf courses.”. Powered by foreUP. Players must stay near their cars until 15 minutes before their tee time. courses in sunbelt states for future vacations. We have quite a few members from our home club, SeaCliff. Eagle Mountain Golf Club Nestled in the ravines of Arizona's McDowell Mountains and colorized by dramatic sunrises and sunsets, Eagle Mountain Golf Club beckons those who desire an … Perched above the quaint village of Jackson lies one of New Hampshire's prettiest 9-hole golf courses. All fees are excluding applicable sales tax. We enjoy playing different courses that this membership offers, rather than the same course time after time. It's fun getting together with everyone for the special events held by NGC. Perched above the quaint village of Jackson lies one of New Hampshire's prettiest 9-hole golf courses. The Golf Club at The Resort is a 6,636-yard, Par 72, 18-Hole Championship Golf Course. Mountain Club: 0 - 7 Days If you travel it is the BEST way to play, I have. Click here to visit our weddings page for more information, or contact Rikki Lieb, Special Events Coordinator at Eagle Mountain Golf Club, (480) 816-0422, ext. Eagle Mountain Golf Course 960 East 700 South Brigham City, UT. I am one of the initial members and have really enjoyed the flexibility of experiencing amazing golf all over the country and some very exclusive country clubs. We have quite a few members from our home club, SeaCliff.