Do you think Rob Ninkovich has the ability to continue to step up and be a great player like you were, especially in the big games? -- BB (Hungary). Players will do everything they can to play. Gronkowski was out there trying to help the team. He is a unique talent. -- Patrick (Phoenix). Those three TE power sets? Could he be the "X" factor? Tedy, I'm disheartened and worried that the loss of Rob Gronkowski dooms the Pats' SB run -- again. Red Zone Beast? On that play, Dont'a Hightower was a "dummy." Tedy, when Foster ripped off a few long runs in the second half, what happened?

“Yesterday afternoon, Tedy had a stroke, known as a TIA [Transient Ischemic Attack],” the statement read. Good depth is always a plus. One thing they see about Welker is that he takes a lot of unnecessary hits. Typical rookie mistake. It is amazing to see the focus of Belichick yesterday when Brady throws the dagger TD pass following the Ninkovich INT and he offers absolutely no emotion when looking at the video screen.

Him and Arian Foster were going back and forth late, and his coverage was "shut down corner-esque" on Andre Johnson. If he goes through the usual process of coming back from an injury (see above), and if he can deal with the pain, then you put him out there. Bruschi, 46, suffered a stroke Thursday afternoon, according to a statement from his foundation, Tedy's Team, on behalf of his family.

Some injuries can't get better quick enough for you to help your team again. He can give any defense problems. Let's not get ahead of ourselves ... even though I did in the last question! I understand that. Makes me nervous, I picture 2007 Super Bowl where the Giants have Richard Seymour in a choke hold as he is running in place allowing Eli Manning to hit David Tyree. And also Colin Kaepernick (even though he's in his second year, it's his first year of significant playing time).

Q.

Bruschi on Tap: Can Pats win without Gronk? Q.

Tedy Bruschi BruschiBruschi was reportedly hurt Monday during practice. Then you let the player participate in non-padded practices. A transient ischemic attack can serve as both a warning and an opportunity — a warning of an impending stroke and an opportunity to take steps to prevent it.”, The Mayo Clinic warns that “Since TIAs most often occur hours or days before a stroke, seeking medical attention immediately following a possible TIA is essential.”, Bruschi and his wife, Heidi, worked with the American Stroke Association to create Tedy’s Team in order to “fight against stroke and heart disease and honors both the survivors and the loved ones lost to the nation’s No. Is there any need to worry about this going forward? This is the playoffs and the officials will let these players play a little more than they do in the regular season. -- Ryan (Ohio). This past March, he reportedly earned a promotion to become a co-host for “Sunday NFL Countdown” alongside Randy Moss, Rex Ryan, Matt Hasselbeck, and host Sam Ponder. That type of production he had against the Packers was unprecedented. A. Q. Tedy’s Team — Bruchi’s charity to raise awareness in fighting strokes — posted on Instagram on Friday to say that Bruschi suffered this stroke on the afternoon of July 4. Bruschi, 46, first suffered a stroke in February 2005 at the age of 31, just weeks after winning his third Super Bowl with the Patriots.

Was there an examination on the sideline after that? I did not anticipate that type of performance from him on the playoff stage. McCourty at safety solidifies things. What an awesome game last night. A. Jacoby Jones was the best kickoff returner in the NFL this year. Our secondary has settled down a bit since then, but can this defense tough it out against a dynamic Ravens' offense (and potentially an even more dynamic 49ers' offense)? -- Richie R. (Washington, D.C.). He also had a punt return for a touchdown. Once again, Matt Schaub looked like he didn't belong. Tedy's Team has issued the following statement on behalf of the Bruschi family. He averaged 30.7 yards per kickoff return. A. Then you let the player participate in contact practices.

Q. Playing running back in the NFL is one of the most injury-prone positions there is. Zeke on Dallas loss: 'I'm sorry; this one is on me', In rarity, Chiefs turn to ground game in victory, Murray still perfect at AT&T Stadium as Cards roll, Allen says Bills 'can't afford' his recent struggles, Source: Titans face fine as NFL ends virus audit, 49ers RB Mostert dealing with high ankle sprain, Belichick effusive in praise for 'great' TE Kittle, Arizona Cardinals coach Kliff Kingsbury's beautiful mind, Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes fastest to 90 touchdown passes, Barnwell's NFL hot seat ratings: Who could get fired (or benched), plus fixes for each, Fantasy football waiver wire for NFL Week 7: Travis Fulgham, Justin Herbert among top pickups.

A. Gone. pic.twitter.com/CuwmHobvl3. “He recognized his warning signs immediately: arm weakness, face drooping and speech difficulties. The hurry-up tests defense conditioning and communication. The only problem I have with the RG III situation is this: When he injured his knee in the first quarter on the incomplete pass in the end zone, he went to the ground and there was a subtle look to the sideline and he was thinking something just happened. There is always a step-by-step process coming back from an injury. A.
How many of those are you going to call? They averaged 34.2 points per game without Gronk, but let me bottom-line this for you: This offense is 10 times more dangerous with Gronkowski. But what are they actually going to say about it amongst themselves? Q. This team won't feel the pressure of coming into Gillette Stadium like the Texans did. Could the injury to quarterback Patrick Mahomes prove beneficial to the Chiefs in the long run? Not so powerful now. Doctors have to make the final assessment.

©2020 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. It's not at all.