Eurosender’s algorithm will show you the lowest prices for shipping a package or palette to Rome, Milan or any other Italian … Please be Ready with your Documents and Packet for handover. After the service is booked, you will receive an e-mail that will include a tracking number. It is now considered a pioneer in terms of sustainable business. Want to know how to send a parcel to Italy? DHL is the global leader in the logistics industry. • Appoint another person, if you cannot be at the delivery address at the delivery time; Via Cosmo Mollica Alagona S.N. Specializing in international shipping, courier services and transportation. Why should you join the Expat.com community? In this way, we do not only make sure your shipments are in safe hands, but also that they are delivered in time. Free pickup from Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gujarat, Chennai, Pune, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Mohali, Jalandhar, Kochi, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Kolkata or any part of India. By continuing to browse our site, you are agreeing to our cookie policy. Both scientific and cultural many international institutions are located in Rome and more than any other single city in Italy, 6.7 percent of the nation’s GDP is produced by Rome. Thank you so much ☺. We would recommend you to check our guide and be informed on the European regulations. Is there a possibility that our email has gone to your spam folder. List of companies offering local courier services in Italy, city courier services and deliveries in Italy. Select Country and Weight from the below list to get the Best Rates. Are you looking for a courier in Italy? Only after Rome, Milan is the second largest city in Italy regarding population having a population of about 1,362,695 inhabitants. You should not use string, Bubble sheet, Stitched cloth, or paper over-wrap. Prepare your Parcel from India to the Italy using International. From providing delivery of personal household delivery of goods to commercial shipments by air, sea as well as door-to-door delivery services to shifting and relocating services. There are a few simple options to choose from. • Make sure you are reachable in case the courier decides to call before the delivery; You have only one chance to confirm your email, afterwards this option won't be available. After you have finished the Process of booking International courier online now you need to prepare your parcel and wait for the pickup boy for collection. We can only send Allopathic Medisons, with Max 3 Month Quantity. ( in one non-commercial shipment, you can send three boxes) Cargocharges.com makes sure that your package arrives safe and on time with the below-mentioned packaging instructions. Wooden Fragile Items Packaging Rs.200 Per Kg, I was searching online for a fast and cost-effective way of sending a box of my belongings the USA, and Cargocharges.com came up I found that going to a FedEx Economy would be the most cost-effective. I found Cargocharges.com had the best rates I could find. Basement 121 Mohan Singh Market Connaught Place NEW DELHI- 110001, Popular Countries for Sending Courier from India. Last but not least, in case you are sending many parcels to Italy, you should make sure that the courier attaches each label to the right parcel. We are a one-stop solution to all your courier and cargo needs. Officially known as the Italian Republic, Italy is a European unitary parliamentary republic; the country shares open land borders with Switzerland, Austria, France, Slovenia, Vatican City and San Marino. Do you also consolidate the products and ship internationally? Picked up parcel from my home in Bangalore and my sister received the gift on one day’s delay but worth the money charged.FedEx international priority courier charges were reasonable from Bangalore to Australia. # There Phone number It does not matter if you want to send a parcel or organize a less than truckload (LTL) transport and full truckload shipping (FTL) to Italy, Eurosender can offer you a suitable logistics solution. We accept payment from PayTM, Online Transfer, UPI payment, Google pay, Visa , Master Card and International Debit and Credit Cards as well. Door-to-door courier services to Italy and almost any destination in Europe: If you would like to book a shipping service to Italy through Eurosender, you begin by declaring whether you’re a private or business user. Count on us to reach your residential customers across the world with our fast, reliable international services. Eurosender is an online platform for booking cheap and reliable courier services to Italy. For more details of these cookies and how to disable them, see our, Eurosender’s logistics partners are known for their reliability and the high quality of their services. You should keep in mind that the Vatican City and San Marino also use the Italian postal code system. All of our customers benefit from the same low prices. Also, kindly refer to this article to know more about duties and taxes in Italy from India. For the package to be shipped to Italy, it must carry a label. Create a new account if you have changed your email address or your email cannot be verified. With this number, you will be able to track your shipment online until it finally reaches Italy or any other destination you have chosen. DSV is a Danish shipping service provider that offers and manages supply chain solutions for thousands of companies every day. Excess Baggage & Luggage Courier Services, Cheap Courier Delivery Services London, UK, India, UK Courier Delivery Services Fares.