Nice discount i got from your newsletter. I am after the super Cup game. the guys from the chat sorted it out real quick and sent my tickets to one of their pick up points, where i got my tickets one day prior the match. I really enjoyed the game and the seats I got were perfect. excellent solving my querie, Great, friendly and easy service as always. Received full instructions on time. Please fill the form below and we will notify you as soon as tickets are available for purchase : We will use the data you provide on this form only to contact you with ticket updates. I got the tickets as a gift from my girlfriend we got very good seats and have a great time :). I Actually respected your service charge explanation. Tickets WHAT MAKES US BETTER THAN OUR COMPETITORS. What you see on our website is available to purchase at this moment. It was my first time ordering tickets from that site and everything was great . I made a mistake when purchasing my tickets and the cost of the ticket that was not used was refunded! thank you! Super fast delivery. Best Prices On Market. Event time and date can be updated- those updates are controlled by the official event organisers. Very helpful and gets it sorted straight away! Stay alert of the news and keep checking our site for when tickets become available again. Das war jedoch kein Problem, weil man dort auch das ganze Spielfeld im Blick hat. I'll use them again, I got the ticket at the right place and time. thank you so much! i went to their customer service chat to consult regarding the ticket category i should buy , they recommended long side gold category - I just purchased the tickets, receive a confirmation email and then customer service contact me with all instructions. i appreciate they went the extra mile and allowed us to enjoy a wonderful experience that we will never forget - especially the kids since it was their first time in a stadium. Some times prices are higher but it worth it, no problems at all with ordering from seatsbay, Good support team. However after checking their explanation and doing my own research online i actually found out that there are some clubs that are surprisingly old fashioned in that regard and just want to stick to the good old paper tickets. Excellent service with always a follow up. Sales team gave me a good discount for my big order, i'm very pleased with them! We bought 6 tickets for myself and my wife, and our 4 children (all minors). The easiest process to get EPL tickets. Many Thanks. i like them. https://www.onlineticketexpress.com/sports/football/tottenham-hotspur-tickets that i do not want my husband to find out that i bought tickets, so i asked if it is possible not to send the tickets to our home neither to our hotel were Staying At in the London. Excelent service. Therefore; each supplier has a different delivery method including: hand delivery / pick up locations / post-delivery / courier delivery / box office collection , etc.. - the information regarding the delivery will be sent to the client no later than 1-3 days prior the event. so i could understand every step of the way from the purchasing the tickets on site until holding them in my hand and sit in my seat at the stadium. The tickets were waiting for me and all of the relevant information was attached. You will then get to select the category of your choice for your football tickets. Very good customer service. I'm happy with the tickets and the deal i got from the Company. At first I thought it is a bit expensive however after checking in multiple sites, i found the price reasonable enough in comparison to other sites, The Feedback i received regarding every stage of my order kept me calm even though it was my first time using this company. we got 2 tickets right next to each other as promised, and had such a great time.thank you very much! Definitely will do it again and recommend you to my friends and family, We got tickets on time got updated by email about everting didn't expect the service to be that good :) Will use again, I buy tickets us a birthday present for my father good the tickets on time and the seats were great, I got the tickets for a gift for my husband, he was very happy !!! Thanks again. very happy. amazing seats. Ticketgum is a secondary marketplace which offers resale tickets, prices may be above or below face value. I got the tickets from Seatsbay guys in time, the seats were great, looking to forward another game. keep doing good job. Excellent service, I am so happy! We enjoyed. The last was Liverpool v City game. i was not sure if my girlfriend did it right since she has no experience in booking tickets for football games, and I was afraid that our seats will not be one next to each other. I loved it I will use it again I will tell to my friends/family to use this service. Recommend, We had a special selebration trip to my Dad's 50th. Will use again. it is the second time i am using this site and like in the first time - no complaints. Please check the correct time and date to be sure you are attending the event on time. Everything was excellent got good seats :) will use again, fast delivery good customer service was very good first-time experience with that site, Ordered tickets as a gift to my boy birthday:) we got the tickets on time and have very good seats my son was very happy, No problems with anything and all arrived on time. I also got two very good seats singles seats. I was satisfied with the support I received, and the quick reply for the questions I had, regarding delivery etc. Excellent Service purchased the tickets, and enjoy the match with my friends, thanks, guys! Tickets for our home games are unlikely to get to General Sale and are often only available for our One Hotspur Members. Grab your chance to support. I would recommend this site to everyone ! Bought arsenal tickets, prices was high but seatsbay was the only place with inventory. We didn't expect to find any tickets, but these guys saved us. Der Retoursendung der Tickets ist problemlos. Everything you need to know about el Clasico at the Camp Nou. now when he wants me to watch games with him on TV i'm telling him no - take me to see a real one in the stadium!