You had faith in me, and your endless support helped me get out of my own misery. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher, 50. The moon and the stars don’t glow as bright as your eyes, you are extremely beautiful. That may lighten the mood. I can only just see you.” And it would destroy me to have you just a little.” Thank you for accepting me as I am regardless, my dear. No matter what you’ve done. I hope it’s a cold day, so you can see what you meant to me.” – Jarod Kintz, “You will always be my butter half.” – Unknown, 24 Inspirational and Healing Quotes to Help You Believe in Love Again 26 True Love Quotes for People Madly In Love (Image Quotes and Memes) 36 Cute ‘I Love You’ Quotes for Every Relationship and Age 45 Cute and Heartwarming Love Quotes for Him and Her, P.S. (2). A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. I know it’s cheesy to be sending you all these quotes about how much I love you, but I really needed you to know. Remember. Everyone is beautiful in their own way both inside and out. I have dreamt about you every day since we were together. You are a perfect beauty, there is nothing that you need to add or subtract. 80 Cute Love Quotes for Her. My darling, my love for you will never die. Her eyes, hair, smile. May your day starts with lots of love, happiness and joy. Jane Austen, “When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. Don’t ever believe differently. You are wonderful.”, 20.“Do you know which thing I like the most about you? My smile? Interviews and Podcasts on Everyday Power, Taking Care of Your Needs is Not Selfish, It Is Necessary. Nicholas Sparks. “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.“ – Roy Croft, 8. At the same time, regularly surprising your girlfriend helps you to keep the relationship active and full of unexpected sparks of amazement. Girl, are you an angel or a wizard that I can never forget? Nicholas Sparks, “Lost love is still love. If there’s a way to name you like the best girlfriend in the world, I totally would. I’m crazy about you.”, 51.“I’ve been dreaming about you for my whole life, you are my wonderful muse.”, 52.“Only a few things are priceless in this life: your love, your smile and your faith in me.”, 53.“I am sad because even the whole life is not enough to love such a gorgeous woman like you.”, 54.“Your innocent and beautiful soul has forced all the shadows of my doubts to leave and thanks to you I became happy.”, 55.“I adore you, I have never seen more sparkling eyes and more dazzling smile than yours.”, 56.“Will you be my beautiful princess? Ones’ constant attention to makes their respective relation stronger and one’s second half happier. I love you – like the waves love the sand at the beach, like the moon orbiting the earth, like the stars love the night sky. 24 Inspirational and Healing Quotes to Help You Believe in Love Again, 26 True Love Quotes for People Madly In Love (Image Quotes and Memes), 36 Cute ‘I Love You’ Quotes for Every Relationship and Age, 45 Cute and Heartwarming Love Quotes for Him and Her, 30 Funny Love Quotes That All Couples Can Relate To, 34 Inspirational Self Love Quotes to Make Yourself Stronger, 36 Cute ‘I Love You’ Quotes to Say What You Truly Feel, 25 Love of My Life Quotes to Send (or Say) to Your True Love, 107 Quotes About Change to Help You Get Through Anything, 37 Dr. Seuss Quotes That Can Change the World, 36 Inspirational Harry Potter Quotes for a Braver You, 33 Deep Buddha Quotes on Love, Life and Happiness, 31 Too True (And Relatable) Friendship Quotes for Best Friends, 165 Encouraging Moving On Quotes and How to Let Go, 105 Inspirational Nature Quotes on Life and Its Natural Beauty, How to Motivate Employees: 5 Scientifically-Backed Methods to Get Results. “The Queen rarely loses her temper, but when she does, she brooks no argument.” – Ingrid Seward, 29. You can’t see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. Catching up on your beauty sleep? It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” I would be a stupid man to let a girl as you go. I love you. You are cuter than all little kittens in the world. You are beautiful because of the light you carry inside you. Stephanie Perkins, “They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don’t think it’s possible for you to miss me as much as I’m missing you right now.” “And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.” — Beth Revis. And then walk into a pole.” – Unknown, “You are the sun, the moon, the stars … all that good shit.” – Unknown, “You annoy me more than anyone in the world and I want to spend every irritating minute with you.” – Unknown, “My best love was chocolate. I wouldn’t have believed in fairy tales if it wasn’t for you. I would not have come this far without your support, and for that, I have only you to thank. If I got a chance to pick anything in this world, you know you will be my choice over and over because you are my beautiful angel. Without fear. So you just want to come right out and say, “You Are Beautiful.” We have lots of quotes below for you to use. When your face is full of the lines of every smile you have ever smiled, of every surprise I have seen flash through your eyes, when every tear you have ever cried has left its mark upon your face, I will treasure you all the more, because I was there to see it all. But when those senses weaken another heightens. Whenever I’m alone with you, you make me feel like I am whole again.” –The Cure, 11. We have therefore put in the hard work of finding the best love quotes for her. Your flaws. My love for you is infinite, without limits. It’s that heart of gold, & stardust soul that make you beautiful. “You can talk with someone for years, everyday, and still, it won’t mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person for forever… connections are made with the heart, not the tongue.” Your beauty is charming and lovely. Your beauty is astonishing. You're gorgeous. Virginia Woolf, “In vain have I struggled. If only there are the right words to say for when I want to tell you that I love you – there aren’t any right words or phrases for this, and I can only show you through my actions and hope that you understand. You are beautiful. I want all of you, forever, everyday. Even if I were blind, I could still see your beauty, because it is in your soul and it can be seen only with a heart. Matthew MacFadyen, “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” It takes a different form, that’s all. You are wonderful. Do you want to know just how much I love you? Really all 72 quotes were just awesome. Steve is the founder of Planet of Success, the #1 choice when it comes to motivation, self-growth and empowerment. That she is perfect. All I want is for you to be a part of my life. I hope that you had a good night of rest! Let me take care of you. You are beautiful, and pretty much always on my mind. I swear it.” —  C.J. Short works. If love were only a feeling, there would be no basis for the promise to love each other forever. All I know is that you seem to be everything that I ever wished for. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. You’re lit from within.”” –, “Your words are my food, your breath is my wine. What matters are the gesture and the fact that you took the time to find a cute surprise. When virtue and modesty enlighten her charms, the luster of a beautiful woman is brighter than the stars of heaven, and the influence of her power it is in vain to resist. Harry Burns, “The first time I saw you, my heart whispered, ‘That’s the one. Use the “KISS” method – “Keep It Sincere and Specific.” That’s the advice from psychotherapist Lindsay Liben. One glance at you and I know that there is no one else that I’d rather spend the rest of my life with. Just a few lines of romantic words would be able to steal her heart. Mary Lambert. You nurture it. In a room full of art, I’d still stare at you, because you are so beautiful, my girl! I hope you will always remember that my love for you runs deep. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” Arundhati Roy, “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” “If you can’t Respect her, you don’t Deserve Her!” ― Udayveer Singh, 43. Please stay with me forever, my dear. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. You can never show the one you love enough that you care and love them. Saying those magic “You Are Beautiful” words demand sincerity and they may be especially appreciated on those occasions when she has clearly put so much effort into making herself look just right. Your beautiful heart is one of the best things that breaths in the world. 35 Cute Good Morning Wife – Messages And... 60 Cutest Paragraphs For Him To Make Him... 50 Best Thank You Messages for Birthday Wishes – Quotes And Notes. One day, I realized that I was thinking of you again. You and me… every day.” How is it that I have fallen for you again and again, every passing day?