Roger B Chaffee. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.”. Out of the mouth of babies and infants, you have established strength because of your foes, to still the enemy and the avenger. “It fell like powdered sugar, brittle, yet airy and without direction as it covered the land under an unforgiving tomb.”.

So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things. They have to be tiny to leap around, have strong muscles to enable them to do it, and the toughness to withstand what's happening inside their pointe shoes right now. And his commandments are not burdensome. ‣ “Let not your hearts be troubled. Praise him with sounding cymbals; praise him with loud clashing cymbals! U Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. For whoever has despised the day of small things shall rejoice, and shall see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel. Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.

Reporting on what you care about. Then I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, with the seal of the living God, and he called with a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm earth and sea, saying, “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.” And I heard the number of the sealed, 144,000, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel: 12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed, 12,000 from the tribe of Reuben, 12,000 from the tribe of Gad, ... Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent. Beloved, it is a faithful thing you do in all your efforts for these brothers, strangers as they are, ... Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God.

O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!

Forget what you've heard: size doesn't matter. O Correcting his opponents with gentleness. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me!

The Day the Earth Stood Still/20th Century Fox / Via.

Because they formerly did not obey, when God's patience waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight persons, were brought safely through water. This is why I left you in Crete, so that you might put what remained into order, and appoint elders in every town as I directed you— ... Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. ‣ And a large crowd was following him, because they saw the signs that he was doing on the sick. As you come to him, a living stone rejected by men but in the sight of God chosen and precious, you yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

If not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent. F “It fell like powdered sugar, brittle, yet airy and without direction as it covered the land under an unforgiving tomb.”. Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ: Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. For when Moses was about to erect the tent, he was instructed by God, saying, “See that you make everything according to the pattern that was shown you on the mountain.” ... And being made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation to all who obey him.

See more ideas about Inspirational quotes, Words, Me quotes. They will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might.

The elder to the beloved Gaius, whom I love in truth. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. One of the Cretans, a prophet of their own, said, “Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, lazy gluttons.” This testimony is true. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. We haven't done the maths, we're too busy being impressed. ‘Though She Be But Little, She Is Fierce’: Quote & Analysis ‘Though she be but little she is fierce’ is a quote from Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream, spoken by Helena in act 3, scene 2, referring to her friend Hermia. And they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will. Beloved, although I was very eager to write to you about our common salvation, I found it necessary to write appealing to you to contend for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints.

Geocoding unknown.

But the one who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and perseveres, being no hearer who forgets but a doer who acts, he will be blessed in his doing. It came about at the seventh time, that he said, “Behold, He found a fresh jawbone of a donkey, so he, “There is a lad here who has five barley loaves and two, Power » Small things God uses » God's instrument case, Power » Small things God uses » Five smooth stones, Power » Small things God uses » Small things, Power » Small things God uses » A handful of meal and a little oil, Power » Small things God uses » A cloud the size of a man's hand, Power » Small things God uses » The mustard seed, Power » Small things God uses » A jaw-bone, Power » Small things God uses » Five barley loaves. And now I ask you, dear lady—not as though I were writing you a new commandment, but the one we have had from the beginning—that we love one another.

“To the angel of the church in Ephesus write: ‘The words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand, who walks among the seven golden lampstands. He makes me lie down in green pastures. Tiny, but perfectly formed athletes who have nerves, and thigh muscles, of steel.

God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth. No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God's seed abides in him, and he cannot keep on sinning because he has been born of God.

For I rejoiced greatly when the brothers came and testified to your truth, as indeed you are walking in the truth. Every valley shall be lifted up, and every mountain and hill be made low; the uneven ground shall become level, and the rough places a plain.

Publication date: Sep 8, 2020. Discover and share Small But Powerful Quotes.