I need to save phone memory as my iPhone memory is limited. Thanks for marking this as the answer. TechRadar is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. In the Turn off Camera Backup to disable auto update, please follow my steps below.

To begin, type companion into the Start menu and select 'Phone companion'. Select the option just below the search button to try it. to your work phone.

on iOS, Let us know if the setting can meet your need. If your photos or files are not yet uploaded in OneDrive, there's no option to move it directly from your phone to the OneDrive app. Discover how to get the most from your PC and new things to do in Windows Help & Advice. This not only keeps them neatly organised, it enables you to share a collection of pictures rather than individual snaps – ideal for pictures from a special event. article and go to the section: Automatically save photos and videos you take to OneDrive (personal OneDrive account only). Google and Intel are worried about a new Linux vulnerability, 6 new TV shows and movies on Netflix, Amazon Prime and more streamers this weekend, Windows 10 update will change the game for copy-and-paste, New iPhone 12 (2020) release date, price, specs, news, 5G and what you need to know, Forget the Surface Go 2 tablet, this challenger comes with a keyboard and stylus for half the price, Nvidia's Geforce RTX 3090 GPU is very good at cracking passwords and that's good news for some, Protect your iPhone 12 with the latest cases from Spigen, The Infinix Note 8 could be the perfect phone for photography fans, iPhone 12 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy S20: the battle of 2020's biggest flagships, Walmart is having Black Friday three times this year, because 2020. First, I'd clarify your situation so that I can give you suggestions. If your phone is connected to Wi-Fi, it will now begin uploading all the photos from its camera reel to OneDrive automatically. Please refresh the page and try again. By default, setup turns on auto-uploading of images whenever you’re connected over a Wi-Fi connection. The following has information about how to change the location where your photos from iCloud download to your PC (iCloud: Use iCloud Photo Library on your Windows computer) -- but please note that I am NOT recommending that; I recommend that before you even consider that, you should understand how you have OneDrive set up and then change what is syncing via OneDrive settings.

It allows the app to … For your reference: Use OneDrive on iOS, For your reference: Use OneDrive If you want to automatically save your photos and videos you take to OneDrive, kindly check the steps on this Back on your PC, check the box labelled 'I'm signed in to the OneDrive app on my phone or tablet' and click 'Next'. Then, after photos and videos finish uploading, you can delete them from your device so you can save phone memory, and the copies in OneDrive won't be affected. If there's any misunderstanding, please let me know.

Or, you mean you have only one phone (no OneDrive app installed)? The installation file is 28MB, so it's best to download it over a Wi-Fi connection rather than 4G if you have a limited monthly data allowance. The update brings OneDrive for iOS to version 11.8.7.

That's not a problem with OneDrive, which uses Bing's image-recognition to guess the subject of each picture. It comes built into Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, but there's also a desktop app available to download.

However, if the default setting has been changed, you can revert it as follows: For example, I'd ask if you have two phones(one personal and it has installed OneDrive app, one work which has no OneDrive app installed) and the personal one keeps updating pictures to the OneDrive for business cloud, then the pictures are downloaded 5.Disable the Camera Upload feature from the iPhone. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. Now you need to download and install the OneDrive app on your phone or tablet. Great! For your reference: Use OneDrive on iOS . I use One Drive for work and have never downloaded the one-drive app to my phone (Iphone X). It's accurate for the most part (although it's not infallible – in our tests, it tagged a hamster as #cat and #people).

Tap 'Not now'.

Then, after photos and videos finish uploading, you can delete them from your device so you can save phone memory, and the copies in OneDrive won't be affected. OneDrive for iOS has a new update that helps keep file sizes down and maintains image quality . If you can see a green tick beside the folder, all your pictures have been synchronised. © Receive news and offers from our other brands?

This thread is locked. This thread is locked. I use OneDrive on my iPhone to automatically back up my phone photos on the cloud. If your phone is connected to Wi-Fi, it will now begin uploading all the photos from its camera reel to OneDrive automatically. The second option – automatically get photos taken with your phone or tablet onto your PC – uses OneDrive to transfer your snaps to your desktop; no cables required. Open 'Pictures' and you'll see a folder named 'Camera roll'; this is where all pictures from your phone will be stored.

We are glad to help you. Once you've made your choice, you'll see the Microsoft services available (plus any coming soon). You will receive a verification email shortly. Click the 'Next' button on your PC and you'll be prompted to sign into the OneDrive app on your phone using your Microsoft account details. You'll be prompted to choose your device's operating system. I suggest that you upload your photos and videos first to the. Should you have any other concerns regarding OneDrive, kindly check this 3.Tap Settings In addition, I'd explain that OneDrive app for Android and iPhone configures automatically upload images on Microsoft OneDrive’s server. Please try again or refresh the page. How satisfied are you with this response? If you have another smartphone or tablet, installing OneDrive on both will combine your snaps into one place. Future US, Inc. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor,

Not only can you now access them from your PC, but from any internet-connected device – including those on different mobile operating systems. OneDrive website. Select this option, and then verify that you're logged into Windows with your own Microsoft account. My pictures from my personal cell phone (IPHONE) automatically download to my Icloud account are ALSO automatically downloading into my work OneDrive account. When you installed Windows 10, you will have been asked to create a Microsoft account. There was a problem. In addition, I'd explain that OneDrive app for Android and iPhone configures automatically upload images on Microsoft OneDrive’s server. Sorry, something went wrong. Let us know if the setting can meet your need. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. Not only does this enable you to open your files and work with them on the move, it also enables you to back up photos and videos taken on your phone so a stolen handset doesn't mean lost memories. Please deactivate your ad blocker in order to see our subscription offer. 5.Disable the Camera Upload feature from the iPhone. How satisfied are you with this response? If there's any misunderstanding, please let me know. Prev Page 7 of 11 Next Prev Page 7 of 11 Next 7. Should you have any other concerns regarding OneDrive, kindly check this. If there are two blue arrows, the pictures are currently being updated. 2.Tap the OneDrive app icon. For your reference: Use OneDrive on iOS .