Reddit Review: This TV show is one of my favorite kids TV…, In 2033, people who are near death can be “uploaded” into virtual reality hotels run by 6 tech firms.

PROTIP: That's weird. When Bean goes off looking for a job in episode 5 there’s a striking resemblance to the sheep farmer and Willy from The Simpsons. Not much information has been shared since then, but the work has been consecutive. Please help us to describe the issue so we can fix it asap. I think the elf name jokes are my favorites so far. Enjoy your movie online! That’s also when we as the viewers get to know all that as well and we start getting the kind of jokes like running gags of the characters personalities and such. Disenchantment is a different type of Matt Groening show. Wish I knew that before watching it, I did think a lot of the jokes weren't landing.

Genre:

Disenchanted is an upcoming animated series created by Matt Groening, creator of The Simpsons and Futurama. Disenchantment is the only TV show I saw whole, more than once Every single performance is incredible. This shows foundation isnt based on the humor but the journey Bean is going to undertake as she wants to make her own destiny but seems to already be caught on the predetermined fate. Knew it was gold. I’m not a true fan of sci-fi & fantasy, but I’m like that too! Part of her "destiny" her mom was referring to is probably to rule Maru (based on the tagline). 100 years in the future, when the Earth has been abandoned due to radioactivity, the last surviving humans live on an ark orbiting the planet — but the ark won’t…, Bravo network executive Andy Cohen discusses pop culture topics with celebrities and reality show personalities. Purposely and repeatedly avoiding answering any questions. You also agree to our terms of service and admit that you are of legal age. By using a website you understand your sole responsibility for the content you watch, save, or download. Disenchantment; Turn off light Favorite Comments (0) Report. One minute there'll be a boomer joke (usually by elfo mentioning his..."bum bum?") What about the cloud ?

They wasted a lot of time in some of the middle episodes that could have been used to at least resolve something. At the time, Abbi Jacobson of Broad City, Eric Andre, and Nat Faxon were announced to be part of the voice cast.

Press J to jump to the feed. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the disenchantment community. r/disenchantment This animated series from Matt Groening (The Simpsons, Futurama) follows the misadventures of a hard-drinking princess, her feisty elf companion … They also published artwork provided by Netflix (shown below). You can help confirm this entry by contributing facts, media, and other evidence of notability and mutation. It's a much better show than people gave it credit for.

I think the reason is because the humour is yet to find it's footing and what style it wants to go for. Netflix original. We have not received any official announcements from Netflix since December 10, 2019.