Lag bolts and U-bolts are not supplied. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. HiCamer Automatic Cow Drinking Water Bowl Dispenser 304 Stainless Steel Farm Livestock Animals Waterer for Pigs Horse Cattle Goat Sheep Dog with 2 Float Ball Valves. Animals took to it immediatly, Plumbing is of lower quality, Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2017.

Sold by Silver Lake Trade and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. I bought the suggested accessories (the short garden hose and the brass addaptor) and I could not make it stop leaking at the adaptor connection to the waterer, as background i have installed most of our house bathroom and sink fittings so, i tried everything, a bit of teflon, a lot of teflon, pipe paste, and even tried sealing with silicone, nothing would stop it leaking, very frustrated, at the end i after trying to overtighten i even broke the threads.

The construction is heavy duty and high quality. I highly recommend this unit if you have a place to mount it. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, HiCamer Automatic Cow Drinking Water Bowl Dispenser 304 Stainless Steel Farm Livestock Animals Waterer for Pigs Horse Cattle Goat Sheep Dog with 2 Float Ball Valves, 2 Pack Float Valve Stable Water Float Valve Shut Off 1/2" Stainless Steel Automatic Waterer Bowl…, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I was looking for a new automatic water bowl for our three dogs who spend a lot of time in our back yard and need a plentiful supply of fresh water. 4.6 out of 5 stars 249. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Please try your search again later. Don't push on the center of the plug when installing it. I bought a farm auto-water, Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2016. The float mechanism is broken, so that water only drips out, at best. Floats are not freeze proof. In the past I had used a couple of "domestic grade" bowls that I purchased from our local pet store, but the galvanized one rusted through in a couple of years, and the plastic one that replaced it was vulnerable to chewing by our youngest pup, and eventually started to flood the yard when its sub-standard float valve started sticking open. These all-purpose waterers work well for horses, goats, and dogs. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I mounted it on the concrete block wall of the house. IPS x30 in. I bought the adapter and hose that was recommended with this product. IPS x 1/2 in. (It feels heavy for its size.) - YouTube Automatic Farm Grade Stai... Threads on the float are 1/2" MIP with connection on the left side and can be switched to the right side if needed. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2017. Great Bowl! You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges.

The mechanism inside is plastic of course. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

FW16RED), Little Giant Automatic Animal Waterer (Blue) Float Controlled Automatic Waterer for Livestock (4 Gal) (Item No. The construction is heavy duty and high quality. 99 $39.99 $39.99. The Water Horse - Fishing Scene: "It's a monster!" I have had this for several months and it works great! There was a problem completing your request. Second, the float that ships with this waterer requires a decent level of water pressure, which was no good for my gravity-fed (rain barrel) setup, though it would work fine when hooked up to a spigot.

2 holes on back side of waterer to allow mounting to walls, wood Fences, or vertical posts. Hope this helps someone. Sold by Rabbitnipplescom and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
Safely operates between 1-50 psi. It is an auto-waterer hooked up to the water hose. After affixing everything firmly, and sealing it up with plumber's tape, everything works great. That's no big deal since the hole is about the water line.

It won't sit properly on the ground the way it comes. FHT PVC Swivel Model# 53365 (this is to connect to the water hose or spigot) and a 1/2 in. TM825T), Brower MC32HE Super Insulated Electric Heated Double Drink Horse Waterer, 2 Pack Float Valve Stable Water Float Valve Shut Off 1/2" Stainless Steel Automatic Waterer Bowl Fill Feed Tank Water Water Trough Horse Cattle Sheep Pig Dog Water Float Valve Farm Supplies, Stainless Steel Horse Automatic Animal Stock Waterer by Rabbitnipples.com, Behlen Country ASW Automatic Stall Waterer, Ritchie Omni Fount 2 Automatic Heated Cattle, Horse Waterer, NATGAI Automatic Stainless Steel Waterer Bowl with Float Valve and Drainage Hole Water Trough Farm Grade for Horse Cattle Goat Sheep Dog, SOULONG Automatic Animal Waterer, Cattle Sheep Horse Waterer, Stainless Steel Water Trough Bowl Automatic Drinking for Horses Goats Sheep Cattle, Farm Large Livestock Supplies, Automatic Water Trough Bowl for Cattle Cow Calf Plastic Animal Auto Fill Livestock Waterer, MACGOAL Automatic Waterer Bowl with Float Valve and Drain Plug, Large Dog Bowl for Livestock Horse Cattle Goat Sheep Pig, MODUODUO Automatic Horse Waterer Upgraded Livestock Water Bowl Enlarge Stainless Steel Trough for Cattle Cow Pig Sheep Pet Dog, MODUODUO Automatic Waterer Horse Dog Water Bowl Kit Cattle Trough Livestock Pet Auto-Watering, MUDUOBAN 2 Pack Float Valve for Stainless Steel Automatic Waterer Bowl Horse Cattle Goat Sheep Pig Dog Water Trough Farm Supplies Livestocktool, Behlen Country AHW80 Insulated Cattle/Horse Waterer with Heat, Nelson Automatic Dog Waterer - Model 1200B, Easy-Clean Water Bowl Water Bow Stainless Steel Hose, Little Giant Automatic Animal Waterer (Green) Float Controlled Automatic Waterer for Livestock (4 Gal) (Item No. Will return.

It was trivial to swap out the float with [[ASIN:B072FJ4YFM this float valve kit that's made for gravity-fed systems], which works great.

FW16MTLBLACK), Automatic Stock Feeder Trough Bowl Dispenser Waterer for Pet Dog Horse Cattle Goat Sheep Water Stainless Steel Farm Tool, Homend Automatic Waterer Bowl Farm Grade Stainless Stock Waterer Horse Cattle Goat Sheep Dog Water (Without Drainage Hole), Automatic Farm Grade Stainless Stock Waterer Horse Cattle Goat Sheep Dog Water by Rabbitnipples.com, Homend Automatic Plastic Waterer Bowl,Farm Grade Stock Waterer,Horse Cattle Goat Sheep Dog Cow Large Waterer, Lucky Farm Automatic Cattle Waterer Horse Sheep Goat Pig Dog Water Trough 4 in1 Livestock Watering Equipment (Water Bowl&Pipe&Adaptor&Mounting Screws), Little Giant 88ESW Automatic Waterer, Black, Homend Upgraded Automatic Waterer Bowl Farm Grade Stainless Stock Waterer Horse Cattle Goat Sheep Dog Water (with Drainage Hole), MUDUOBAN Stainless Steel Automatic Waterer Bowl Horse Cattle Goat Sheep Pig Dog Float Valve Water Trough Farm Supplies Livestocktool, MACGOAL Stainless Steel Automatic Waterer Bowl with Float Valve Water Trough for Livestock Dog Goat Pig Waterer with Drain Plug, YINGJEE Automatic Waterer Bowl, Large Horse Waterer with Float Valve and Drain Plug, Farm Stock Waterer with Screws, Livestock Water Dispenser for Cattle Goat Sheep Dog Cow Horse Water, Little Giant Trough-O-Matic Stock Water Tank Float Valve Controlled Watering Tank with Plastic Housing and Expansion Brackets (Item No. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Lucky Farm Sheep Water Bowls Drinking Tool Goat Feeders Animal Feeder Plastics Auto... Automatic Stock Feeder Trough Bowl Dispenser Waterer for Pet Dog Horse Cattle Goat ... MODUODUO Automatic Horse Water Trough Upgraded Cattle Water Bowl Thicken Livestock ... Lucky Farm Sheep Water Bowls Colt Calves Drinking Pig Feeders Animal Feeder Enginee... MODUODUO Automatic Horse Waterer Upgraded Livestock Water Bowl Stainless Steel Trou... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

*** Note: I could not quickly determine if the valve seal inside is replaceable. So after reading on other reviewer which suggested a different setup this is what finally fixed the leaks for good (which makes this a 5 star product), dont get the suggested parts!! There's a problem loading this menu right now. HiCamer Automatic Cow Drinking Water Bowl Dispenser 304 Stainless Steel Farm Livest... NATGAI Automatic Stainless Steel Waterer Bowl with Float Valve Water Trough Farm Gr... MODUODUO Automatic Waterer Horse Dog Water Bowl Kit Cattle Trough Livestock Pet Aut... NATGAI Automatic Stainless Steel Waterer Bowl with Float Valve and Drainage Hole Wa... NATGAI Green Color Automatic Nylon Waterer Bowl with Float Valve and Drainage Hole ... Lucky Farm Automatic Cattle Waterer Horse Sheep Goat Pig Dog Water Trough 4 in1 Liv... Hobby & Urban Farming 50 Gallon Water Troughs for Livestock and 1.9 Cu ft Treat 2 i... Zento Deals Automatic Pet Water Self-Dispenser Premium Quality Self-Dispensing Grav... Perpetual Well Automatic Pet Water Bowl (Cabinet Mount). I have had this for several months and it works great! I strongly suggest using stainless hardware to mount it! Guaranteed not to rust, bust, or change color! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

It's more of an aesthetic thing. TM825T). My dad made me a portable stand that sits low to the ground (so my little dog can reach) with a few 2 x 4's so I didn't have to mount it on a wall or the fence. I suspect you could take a piece of pressure treated 2 by 6 and mount it to that if you really wanted to set it on the ground or a patio for use by an animal such as a dog. *** I strongly suggest using stainless hardware to mount it! MNPT x 3/4 in. Be careful when threading the hose to the plastic as its easy to cross thread make sure they are aligned correctly. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Automatic Replenish Pet Waterer Dispenser and Pet Feeder Station for Dogs, Cats or Small Pets, Noa Store Automatic Replenish Pet Waterer Dispenser Station for Dogs, Cats or Small Pets, HiCamer Automatic Cow Drinking Water Bowl Dispenser 304 Stainless Steel Farm Livestock Animals Waterer for Pigs Horse Cattle Goat Sheep Dog with 2 Float Ball Valves, RPI H2O Animal Hydration Tough Guy Automatic Waterer with Drain for Pets, 1.5 gallons, NATGAI Automatic Stainless Steel Waterer Bowl with Float Valve Water Trough Farm Grade for Horse Cattle Goat Sheep Dog, FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon, Little Giant Automatic Animal Waterer (Red) Float Controlled Automatic Waterer for Livestock (4 Gal) (Item No. Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2017. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. , which is lead-free. FW16BLUE), Little Giant 88SW All Purpose Automatic Stock Waterer for Horses, Cattle and Other Outside Animals; 10" x 10.75" x 5.5", Heavy Gauge, Prime Quality Drawn, Galvanized Steel; Connects 1/2" Pipe/Hose, rabbitnipples.com Large Automatic Waterer for Horses, Cows, Goats and Other Live Stock, Little Giant Automatic Animal Waterer (Black) Float Controlled Automatic Waterer for Livestock (4 Gal) (Item No. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.
Be sure not to overlook the fact that you do need an adapter to use it with a standard garden hose connector which is suggested by Amazon as a usually bought with item. It's easy to push your finger through it.

Frozen floats will break. These all-purpose waterers work well for horses, goats, and dogs.

It doesn’t appear that the float can be disassembled for repair. Can be easily installed at any height using lag bolts or U bolts, not included. Be sure you have a place where you can mount it.