One-cent shipping on select wine orders. 14 Hands - Hot to Trot Red Wine. Appassimento Piemonte D.O.C.Rosso-Passito, Kauf auf Rechnung ab 2. One of the tasters, not normally a red wine drinker gave the wine especially high marks. Der Hot To Trot Red Blend von der Weinkellerei 14 Hands Winery spielt mit dem ulkigen Namen auf trottende bzw. For this review of Apothic Dark, tasting assistance was …, Continue Reading about Apothic Dark Wine Review →, From Sonoma County, California,  Mark West Pinot Noir is one of the most well known Pinot Noir wines out there. FYI, 14 Hands makes their 14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon which I’ve also reviewed. The wine was smooth, yet complex. Domaine Ste. CRITICS SCORE. 125 / 2,000 cal left. Buy a case of 12 bottles Hot to Trot Red Blend and get free delivery within Nairobi. Er hat mehr zu bieten, als man dies auf den ersten Blick vermuten würde. teilnehmen, Weitere Vorteile im Kundenprofil genießen. Der Hot To Trot Red Blend ist ein Geheimtipp aus den Vereinigten Staaten, der vom Weingut 14 Hands Winery auf den Markt gebracht wurde und eine tolle Alternative zu bekannteren Weinen aus Kalifornien darstellt. Das Aroma ist von reifen Beeren und saftigen Kirschen weckt die Lust auf mehr, wobei der Hot To Trot Red Blend Wein die Balance zwischen süß und trocken hält. Inverkehrbringer: Wine Logistix GmbH, 35510 Butzbach, Deutschland Slogan: Ein perfekter Washington State Blend ... Kundenbewertungen für "14 Hands Hot to Trot Red Blend 2016" Kunden kauften auch Kunden haben sich ebenfalls angesehen. The wine was smooth, yet complex. AVG. Food Pairings. This luscious red wine piques ones interest with its ruby colour and aromas of ripe berries and dark stone fruits. Fast forward to today and my reviews have been viewed over 1.2M times. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Torrebruna Governo All'Uso Toscana I.G.T. Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2018. Unable to add item to List. Back in 2012 I started Honest Wine Reviews to share my reviews of wine and wine clubs. Zu den herzhaften roten Früchten gesellen sich Nuancen von Pflaumen und dezenter Würze. For this review, help was enlisted from previous guests with discerning palates. 14 Hands wines are inspired by the spirit of the wild horses that once roamed the Columbia River Basin. inkl. Geben Sie die erste Bewertung für diesen Artikel ab und helfen Sie Anderen bei der Kaufenscheidung: Wir versenden unsere Waren nur an volljährige Personen! PRICE (EX-TAX) $10 / 750ml. 0 %--Protein. Hinzu kommen dezente, florale Noten welche dem Wein ein junges Auftreten verleihen. This wine is really smooth.I definitely recommend giving it a try. Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2019. Shop 14 Hands Hot To Trot Red at the best prices. Last Updated February 27, 2019 By Jon Rogers 6 Comments. Ein Hauch von Süße macht den Hot To Trot Red Blend noch faszinierender und angenehmer zu trinken. Overall, we all either liked or loved 14 Hands Hot To Trot Red Blend. The price has been stable over the past year.This is one of the most popular wines from Washington. From Livermore, CA the 2011 Cupcake Red Velvet is a blend of red varietals with a …, Continue Reading about Cupcake Red Velvet Wine →, From Modesto, California, Apothic Dark is a red wine blend from Apothic Wines. MwSt. Nach dem ersten Schluck betören frische Geschmacksnoten nach Birne, Melone und Zitronenschale, welche von der knackigen Säure vervollständigt werden. 0 %--Fat. (Originalpreis: 7,90 Euro). Vintage: 2014 Not all that impressed, seems very watery. Region: Columbia Valley, Washington, USA, Your email address will not be published. Bestellung möglich, An Gewinnspielen, Aktionen uvm. Little light shown through the wine. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. There are the familiar international red varieties – Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Merlot and more – produced in the world’s top winemaking regions. And, for the third, tastes of forest floor and plum were observed. The wine was quite leggy with lots of slow moving, skinny legs inside the glass. 14 hands Hot to Trot is a soft everyday red blend that is great with all kinds of food or for drinking on its own. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Take it with you for a great weekend party! Michelle Sweet Riesling White Wine, Silver Mountain Rosé of Pinot Noir dry wine. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. The aroma was complex with hints of cinnamon, spices and maybe a little blackberry. There is also a little Mourvedre along with other select red varieties, according to the winemaker. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. With flavors of cherries, ripe berries and plums, balanced by soft and velvety tannins, this smooth easy-drinking wine finishes with hints of toast and mocha. Sowohl an der Nase als auch am Gaumen gibt er sich fruchtbetont und kraftvoll mit einer gehörigen Portion Charisma. Westlands (Next to 9West) This wine is a steal at $11. Your email address will not be published. Confirm your address to check eligibility. Oddly enough, i put a whole bottle away last night. 14 Hands Winery Hot to Trot Red Washington, USA. Sie sind Neukunde und möchten ein Kundenkonto bei uns eröffnen. Bitte bestellen Sie eine niedrigere Menge. A bit like a jammy pinot with no fruit. You may think of 14 Hands Hot to Trot red blend as the alternative wine if you like both Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot wine. 2016 "Hot to Trot" Smooth Red Wine Blend. Sodium 2,290g. STYLE - Red. Tasting Notes. 100 % 4g Carbs. It’s a smooth, fruit forward blend that many will likely enjoy. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. For one, an initial note of clove was noticed along with blackberry. We do not have any recommendations at this time, 14 Hands Hot To Trot Smooth Red Blend, 750 ml. ... Stores and prices for '14 Hands Winery Hot to Trot Red, Washington' | prices, stores, tasting notes and market data. Thanks for commenting Richard… I noticed Bruno below also noted a lack of fruit. KENRAIL Towers, Mezzanine 3 USER RATING. Mit einem interessanten Namen und einer kräftigen Farbe kommt der Hot To Trot Red Blend Rotwein aus Amerika zum Kunden. The wine’s finish was deemed medium to long. ", - KEITH KENISON, WINEMAKER, 14 HANDS WINERY. Während die meisten von uns Wein aus Kalifornien gewohnt sind, stammt er aus Washington. *Price, vintage and availability may vary by store. Der Hot To Trot Red Blend ist ein Geheimtipp aus den Vereinigten Staaten, der vom Weingut 14 Hands Winery auf den Markt gebracht wurde und eine tolle Alternative zu bekannteren Weinen aus Kalifornien darstellt. Wine Style: Red, soft, fresh fruit flavors It's has a high-end fruitiness that's good with wine but still has enough depth to go with beef (or cook with beef for that matter.) Saint Helens, fish head fertilizer, the pH of the soil… Heck, I have no idea what it could be but the first time I noticed it, I thought it was probably a fluke. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Wer den Hot To Trot Red Blend Wein als Essensbegleiter genießen will, der sollte das Pairing mit BBQ, Schweinefleisch oder Pasta mit deftiger Sauce ausprobieren. Washington- This approachable and easy drinking red wine offers generous aromas of berries, cherries and currants. Flavors of cherry pie, ripe berries and plums, supported by a frame of refined tannins, give way to subtle notes of baking spice on a persistent finish. | ©2018 wowas GmbH | wowas.de seit 2018, * Innerhalb Deutschlands 1-3 Werktage bei Standard Versand mit DHL Paket | *1 Ehemaliger Verkäuferpreis. There was a problem completing your request. Der spannende Hot To Trot Red Blend Rotwein aus den USA geizt nicht mit seinen Reizen. I didn’t take notes, but it was a fruit bomb with surprising structure and a chewy finish. Surprisingly smooth and well balanced for the price. Washington wine country has only been producing premium wines for some 50 years, no time at all compared to many of the world’s winemaking regions. Mouthfeel was of linen and tannins were noticed on the tip of the tongue and also in the front of the mouth. We usually aerate new bottles, and I wonder if the exposure to air for this wine causes the fruit to dissipate. Summary Less. Each vineyard site has its own defining flavor characteristics, and my goal is to capture that essence in each bottle. Im Finish vernimmt man Backgewürze, die im Hintergrund mitschwingen. Kunden kauften auch. Produkte werden in 3 – 5 Werktagen geliefert. Filed Under: Blend, Red Wine, Under $20, Washington. Great for everyday drinking, for those of use who drink wine every day. Hot To Trot would otherwise be an excellent red blend were it not for this mysteriously subtle flavor of…. From the bottle, “This luscious red wine will pique your interest right out of the gate with its ruby color and aromas of ripe berries and dark stone fruits.”. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Overall, we all either liked or loved 14 Hands Hot To Trot Red Blend. It’s super smooth and has a light but bold flavor. If you’re new to wine drinking, you will enjoy a soft start with this red blend. Johannisbeeren steuern einen Beiklang von Säure bei. The taste of the 14 Hands Hot To Trot was different for each taster. , Bei einer Trinktemperatur von 16 bis 18 °C kann dieser Rotwein sein erstaunliches Potenzial entfalten. Body: Medium-bodied 14 Hands was always a great value winery and they rarely miss, but this is their gem, imo. It’s not easy. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Most red wine varietals fare best in warmer climates, where they can ripen fully before harvesting. 14 hands Hot to Trot is a soft everyday red blend that is great with all kinds of food or for drinking on its own. Washington state wineries face serious obstacles, most notably the region’s climatic extremes. This wine was named an “American Value Red” and also “Savvy Shopper” by Wine Spectator, October 2012. https://www.abcfws.com/14-hands-hot-to-trot-red-blend/150405 DOWNLOAD FACTSHEET PDF. 14 Hands Hot to Trot is full bodied, but not bold, with medium acidity and nice legs. It pairs well with all kinds of Kenyan food and drinks well on its own.