Simply type your email address into the box at the top of this article - or any article in the Spurs section of football.london in fact - labelled 'Get the biggest daily stories by email' and click 'Subscribe'. Real Madrid will reduce the asking price to €25M hoping to attract Manchester United or Spurs - but unless he takes a huge pay cut it is not a practical solution. The latest on Tottenham Hotspur transfers. {Ed002's Note - Missed out off the lister were: Which is pretty much odds on. I just hope we get 3 points tomorrow, a clean sheet would be nice. Spurs have discussed Lucas Vazquez (RW) and Sergio Reguilon (LWB) with Real Madrid.}. In an interview with The Athletic, Schneiderlin said: “I had interest from Tottenham because Pochettino had gone there. explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. The latest rumours and stories from around the world of football. Get latest scores and headlines sent straight to your phone, sign-up to our newsletter and learn where to find us on online. Hopefully we get Skriniar in or Demiral from Juventus in January. Spurs Rumours sent in to us from around the world that people have heard of and discussion of those transfer rumours amongst our many daily visitors 29 Sep 2020 15:17:48 No sure how true this is. Our back 4 are extremely average and the midfield 3 look toothless and one dimensional! I actually meant Carlos Vinicius . Ali ~ seems to have been left out In each football.london Tottenham bulletin, we'll bring you the latest breaking news, transfer features and comment pieces, as well as the key talking points for fans. Find this seasons transfers in and out of Tottenham, the latest rumours and gossip for the January 2021 transfer window and how the news sources rate for Tottenham in terms of rumour accuracy. 19 Sep 2020 17:25:18 However, the Premier League club and the Championship side are still “far apart on their valuations” of Rodon. 16 Sep 2020 09:10:23 are hoping to use the money raised by selling Todibo on a move for. Here are the latest Spurs transfer rumours... Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho is eyeing an ambitious triple transfer swoop as he bids to further bolster his squad next year, according to reports. "A couple of other teams called my agent, but when Man United were interested, there was no other choice. {Ed002's Note - Obviously players being left out of a match day squad doesn't mean they are leaving. (Mirror)external-link, Meanwhile, the Foxes are set to offer winger Harvey Barnes a new contract following the 22-year-old earning his first call-up to the England squad. Phil McNulty on why the players left out of the England squad are as notable as those included... Leicester City are open to offers for 24-year-old English winger Demarai Gray, who is in the final year of his contract with the club. All the latest transfer news and rumours as attention turns to the January window with Jose Mourinho hoping to correct the defensive issues exposed in that West Ham collapse over the weekend. It's easy and only takes seconds. After 47 appearances for the Red Devils, he left for Everton and is now back in his native France with Nice. Possible. All the latest Tottenham Hotspur transfer news and rumours. Reports are Spurs are in talks for Bale. Just seen our starting 11 and I'm really concerned. It's easy and only takes seconds. The player recently admitted he would be interested in joining Spurs in an interview with Kicker. We consistently update about Spurs fixtures, Tottenham injuries, Tottenham transfer news & rumours and much more. Brozovic, meanwhile, could be available for 40million euros after slipping down the pecking order under Antonio Conte. for England midfielder Dele Alli and the 24-year-old is set to stay at the north London club. Any truth in the rumours linking Alli to RM ed2?