Lyrics.com. I'm waiting for you, supernova The kiss of time more », Sheet Music  I'm waiting for you, supernova Playlist, Written by: Daniel Bjorn Gibson, Robert Westerholt, Sharon J. Adel Den, William Douglas Burr Knox, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Peermusic Publishing. Stars are falling down for God's applause Drowning in a haze and I just wanna get in deeper, deeper, deeper, deeper, Writer(s): Sharon J Adel Den, Robert Westerholt, Daniel Bjorn Gibson, William Douglas Burr Knox, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. When the lights go down, I'm still here, and I'm singing for you These days when I'm lost, I search the skies Desejo receber notificações de destaques e novidades. Lyrics to Supernova by Within Temptation from the Resist [2 CD/Cassette/Medium T-Shirt] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more!   I'm waiting for your last goodbye Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! I'm waiting for you, supernova, supernova, supernova (2 fans), Within Temptation are a Dutch symphonic metal band founded in 1996 by vocalist Sharon den Adel and guitarist Robert Westerholt. 'Cause I'm not over it, not over it   Stars are falling down for God's applause The kiss of time I'm waiting for your last goodbye Supernova (Instrumental) Lyrics [Instrumental] More on Genius "Supernova (Instrumental)" Track Info. Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist?   Ver todas as músicas de Within Temptation. Drowning in a haze and I just wanna get in deeper, deeper, deeper, deeper I'm waiting for you, supernova, supernova, supernova spanish. Within Temptation; Supernova (Instrumental) Lyrics; Release Date February 1, 2019. 'Cause I'm not over it, not over it Think you know music? I dive in deep and soar so high, I blow the ashes through the sky The kiss of time I'm waiting for you, supernova, supernova, supernova I'm waiting for you Envie pra gente. I'm waiting for your last goodbye I'm waiting for your last goodbye Like thunder screaming out for a flash of lightning Like thunder screaming out for a flash of lightning Sabe de quem é a composição? Oh, I long for your fire, yeah, I long for your fire Whole World Is Watching (feat. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Within Temptation lyrics - 111 song lyrics sorted by album, including "All I Need", "Paradise (What About Us? In a later interview with 3VOOR12, Sharon stated that "we consider ourselves more a symphonic rock band ... we are in my opinion no gothic band". I'm waiting for you Purple skies with a million stars, I'm falling ground Stars are falling down for God's applause STANDS4 LLC, 2020. In an interview, den Adel said they fell into a symphonic rock genre with various influences. french (48 %) portuguese. The Lyrics for Supernova by Within Temptation have been translated into 8 languages. I'm waiting for the light of your supernova I'm waiting for the light of your supernova "Supernova Lyrics." 20 Oct. 2020. 'Cause I'm not over it, not over it Their music is described as symphonic metal, although their earlier material, such as Enter, was gothic metal. 8 Translations available. Tem certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações? I'm waiting for you, supernovaI’m waiting for you, supernova, supernova, supernovaI'm waiting for you, supernova, supernova, supernova, Drowning in a haze, and I just want to get in deeperPurple skies with a million stars, I'm falling groundThese days when I’m losing track of timeThese days when I'm burning up insideThese days when I'm lost to search the skies, I'm waiting for your last goodbye'Cause I'm not over it, not over itI'm waiting for your last goodbyeThe kiss of timeLike thunder screaming out for a flash of lightningStars are falling down for God's applauseI’m waiting for the light of your supernovaYour last goodbye, I’m waiting for you, supernova, supernova, supernovaI'm waiting for you, When the lights go down, I’m still here, and I'm singing for youWhen the lights go down, I can't let the music fadeI dive in deep and soar so highI blow the ashes to through the skyOn a hill, I'm here to say goodbye, I’m waiting for your last goodbye'Cause I'm not over it, not over itI'm waiting for your last goodbyeThe kiss of timeLike thunder screaming out for a flash of lightningStars are falling down for God's applauseI'm waiting for the light of your supernovaYour last goodbye, As long as I dream, it ain't over, overI'll bring the chains of gravityOh, I long for your fire, yeah, I long for your fireMy heart is lost between the stars, Drowning in a haze, and I just want to get in deeper, deeper, deeper, deeper, I'm waiting for your last goodbye'Cause I'm not over it, not over itI'm waiting for your last goodbyeThe kiss of timeLike thunder screaming out for a flash of lightningStars are falling down for God's applauseI'm waiting for the light of your supernovaYour last goodbye, I'm waiting for you, supernovaI'm waiting for you, supernova, supernova, supernovaI'm waiting for youI'm waiting for you, supernova, supernova, supernova, Música começa com letras © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 milhões de letras de músicas Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte. LyricsSupernova Within Temptation. . Web. I'm waiting for your last goodbye FAVORITE We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for SUPERNOVA by Within Temptation have been translated into 12 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 12 languages. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/35812134/Within+Temptation. Dave Pirner). )", "Faster". Your last goodbye I'm waiting for your last goodbye Your last goodbye Choose translation. As long as I dream, it ain't over, over I'm waiting for you, supernova, supernova, supernova When the lights go down, I can't let the music fade Like thunder screaming out for a flash of lightning Within Temptation - Supernova (Letra e música para ouvir) - I'm waiting for you, supernova / I’m waiting for you, supernova, supernova, supernova / I'm waiting for you, supernova, supernova, supernova … Your last goodbye I'm waiting for you, supernova, supernova, supernova, Drowning in a haze, and I just wanna get in deeper My heart is lost between the stars These days when I'm losing track of time, these days when I'm burning up inside I'm waiting for the light of your supernova On a hill, I'm here to say goodbye Written by: ADEL DEN SHARON J; GIBSON DANIEL BJORN; Last update on: February 13, 2019. Test your MusicIQ here! I'll break the chains of gravity