Modal window with site-search and helpful links, Modal window with site Terms & Conditions. Students are advised to familiarise themselves with this system as it has multitude of functions and great benefits. NSCS Chapters plan activities such as networking events, social gatherings, and community service projects regularly. Instructions for Phone input: Numbers only. NSCS provides career and graduate school connections, leadership, and service opportunities, and gives out more than $750,000 annually in scholarships, awards, and chapter funds. Part of the National University System. “Thousands of people nationwide are going to graduate with your exact same major and GPA, and I honestly believe that being involved in NSCS is the best way to distinguish yourself.” For more information on National University’s Single Sign-On initiative, please visit nu.edu/sso. Enter '00000', Faculty Online Course Login (Blackboard Learn). It's also an opportunity for the several executives, who chose to go enhance their educational qualification, to reap the benefits. Thanks to the revival of the economy, the job scenario is very bright. 8885551212, Instructions for Zip Code input: International? The National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS) is an honors organization that recognizes and elevates high-achieving students. Students are advised to familiarise themselves with this system as it has multitude of functions and great benefits. I also understand that certain degree programs may not be available in all states. Message and data rates may apply. I understand that if I am submitting my personal data from outside of the United States, I am consenting to the transfer of my personal data to, and its storage in, the United States, and I understand that my personal data will be subject to processing in accordance with U.S. laws, unless stated otherwise in our privacy policy. I also consent and agree to receive email communications, pre-recorded messages, phone calls, and/or SMS/Text Messages – using automated technology – about educational opportunities from National University, the National University System and/or its affiliates. Copyright © 2020 National College of Vocational Education, Access to administration and course materials, Communication with the college administration and trainers. Please review our privacy policy for more details or contact us at dataprotection@nu.edu. We Bring Our University To You. Welcome. NSCS is a nationwide community of member scholars, officers, advisors, partners, employers, sponsors, and more. National University is pleased to offer a new Student Dashboard for your program of study. We have answers and we would love to hear from you! HomeMember Login FAQChapter SearchByLawsPrivacy Policy, The NSCS national office 2000 M Street NW Suite 600 Washington, DC 20036, Email: nscs@nscs.orgPhone: 202.265.9000Fax: 202.265.9200, © 2020 The National Society of Collegiate Scholars | All Rights Reserved. NSCS awards $750,000 annually in undergraduate scholarships, awards, and chapter funds to help our members attain their goals and commend them for outstanding academic excellence, leadership, and service achievements. I understand that if I am submitting my personal data from outside of the United States, I am consenting to the transfer of my personal data to, and its storage in, the United States, and I understand that my personal data will be subject to processing in accordance with U.S. laws, unless stated otherwise in our privacy policy. It is inspiring to know that NSCS continues to be an invested part of our lives outside of academia and it is an honor to be a part of suc... “We are so honored to have been named as one of the Certified Gold Star Chapters, and we are grateful for the chapter advisor, Lisa Asher, as she guides these young leaders.”, “Success can’t be universally measured, but I think that being a member of NSCS is a great symbol of success.”. Learn how to join our community of high-performing scholars today. I confirm that the information provided on this form is accurate and complete. Admissions (888) 956 2732 Financial Aid (844) 217 5877 ... Have questions? I also understand that certain degree programs may not be available in all states. By submitting this form, I confirm that the information provided on this form is accurate and complete. I understand that I may withdraw my consent at any time. The National Society of Collegiate Scholars is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit, certified FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) compliant by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers, is certified by the Association of College Honor Societies and is a proud member of the National Orientation Directors Association and the American Association of Community Colleges. “I am overwhelmingly grateful to NSCS for providing opportunities to seniors and recent alumni like myself. Be a first- or second-year student with a 3.0 cumulative GPA or above. By checking this box as my electronic signature and submitting this form by clicking the Request Info button below, I provide my express written consent to representatives of National University and National University System affiliates (City University of Seattle, John F. Kennedy University, and Northcentral University) to contact me about educational opportunities, and to send phone calls, and/or SMS/Text Messages – using automated technology, including automatic dialing system and pre-recorded and artificial voice messages – to the phone numbers (including cellular) and e-mail address(es) I have provided. Your login for the Student portal will be sent to you upon enrollment in your course. Members also have access to career resources, leadership development, and much more. Enter your Email Address and we'll send you a link to change your password. Our staff and trainers will use this portal to communicate with you. As a member, you’ll be part of a prestigious community with lifetime benefits. Attend an accrediated 2-year, 4-year, or online institution. we believe in no uncertain terms that Black Lives Matter. You may choose to use this new Dashboard or continue to use your SOAR Student Portal. The National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS) is an honors organization that recognizes and elevates high-achieving students. The ESOS legislative framework; ASQA; The National Code 2018; Tuition Protection Service; ELICOS Standards 2018; Department of Home Affairs; DHHS COVID 19 Daily Updates; Student Handbook. NCVE uses RTO Manager as our Student Management System main communication tool. Current students. Forgot Password? Witness the story of how one crazy idea from the mind of Steve Loflin manifested into the nation’s premier honor society for high-achieving scholars, The National Society of Collegiate Scholars. Please review our privacy policy or contact us for more details at dataprotection@nu.edu. Student Dashboard. I understand I am not required to provide this consent in order to purchase products or services from the university