I haven't seen all of these, so if you think something doesn't qualify, feel free to…, David Gómez-Rosado 1,306 films 383 48 Edit, Perhaps the most evocative trope in movie posters: Revealing the back renders anonymous the protagonist of a movie, it invites…, Naughty aka Juli Norwood 547 films 212 28 Edit. Not super-original but it did manage to still surprise and unsettle me. In the computeruniverse Outlet you can find many products from our complete product range at particularly low prices. Let your Facebook friends know you’re on Myspace with an update. There is a bit of stiffness in some of the acting, not particularly that it's bad, but there are some limitations considering the budget and everything. Press ESC to exit. Comic Back Mountain Tattoo. Are you ready…, Rocky LaForge 18,801 films 2,276 59 Edit, Watchlist of movies that only you and your best friends might appreciate. With Kevin Hart, Bryan Cranston, Nicole Kidman, Aja Naomi King. Suggestion: Use www.random.org to draw which ones to…, Movies that you may want to see and are available to stream for free on Amazon, if you have a…, SweetAsChigurh 3,019 films 2,685 35 Edit, Symmetry Vanishing points Horizon lines + 1 pt perspective. Use this to log in to your account, receive notifications and get handy updates from us. Interesting psychological horror about a group of archaeologists who discover what appears to be an ancient structure buried in the snow towards the arctic circle. Both movies would be fitting on a double-bill together. But ohhhhhhhhhh what…. Lots of influence from John Crapenter's The Thing. Okay so immediately after I finished watching this, I then stepped outside into the night to smoke a cigarette. This is your queue. supernatural canadian horror that will send chills down your spine. I am very interested in how he chose to write this story. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google privacy policy and terms of service apply. I wasn't paying attention as the cast list rolled so slowly 'rewound' the disc. Let your followers know you're on Myspace with a Tweet. guy shoots himself in the head: "do an autopsy, see what's wrong with him". It is not for those expecting to be spoon-fed and it is absolutely not for those…, “When an animal looks up at the night sky, what does it see? A deer must have been hanging out, stood frozen so I didn't notice, and then decided to bolt his shit right past me, like 6 feet away from me, taking me my complete surprise. IMDb But you can pick one that's 25 characters or less and includes a letter. Most people use their real name. 100% Kostenlos Sofort A group of archaeologists uncover a strange structure in Northern Canada, dating over ten thousand years before the present. It has what I like to call, The Creepfactor, it gets under your skin. If you skipped the previous passage,…. As others have mentioned, this movie borrows heavily from the Thing, the Shining, Lovecraft, et al, but like so many other "homage" movies, it only borrows the most surface level elements, and fails miserably at thinking about why those moves are so great and incorporating that into the bones of its narrative. This made me feel uncomfortable and I thought, “if that fake-looking deer pops up behind him, I can’t say for sure whether I’ll crack up or shit myself.”, It was at this point that the deer began to take on a sort of Lynchian, “there’s something not quite right about this” quality, like those goddamn rabbits from Inland Empire.