The blonde, 23, coyly revealed she 'had a thing for older politicians', after putting on a giggly display when she teamed up with the 77-year-old for a playful Dingo Dollar challenge. I'm A Celeb continues tonight at 9pm on ITV. The comments below have not been moderated.

Besotted: After embarking on a challenge with the 77-year-old, she said: 'I have always said I have a thing for older politicians before I came in here, and can confirm that is still standing!

EXCLUSIVE: Toff and Stanley could be set to land their own … The next question then asked: 'Which celebrity got their head stuck in a gate as a child?'. She gushed: "I have always said I do have a thing for older politicians before I came in here... and can confirm that is still standing!". Georgia ‘Toff’ Toffolo hit the town with her I’m A Celeb pal Stanley Johnson at the Conservative Party’s Black and White Ball last night. Made in Chelsea star Georgia Toffolo showed off her perfect pins in a cute little lace bodycon dress ahead of entering the I'm A Celebrity jungle. Huge fleet of 300 Chinese fishing boats is 'raping' Galapagos Islands' waters, pillaging food supplies and... Phil Collins ex-wife Orianne Cevey 'had a two-year close friendship with a male stripper' while living with... Half a MILLION fish wash up on British beach in desperate bid to escape hungry seals and dolphins.

', causing the reality star to throw her head back in laughter, We did it!

Stanley and Toff were faced with a simple quiz about their co-stars, which saw them answer questions about each celebrity to light up their faces on a board, and bag a token to exchange for a treat. when he admitted he hadn't heard of them, What a man: Toff came over all coy and giggly after her trial with Stanley, Next stage: The pair eventually bagged the coveted Dingo Dollars, and headed to see Kiosk Keith to discover the question camp needed to answer, in order to win a tasty treat, Last hurdle: In exchange for brownies, this week's question was: 'What percentage of British people in a relationship felt they were punching above their weight?

Toff kicked things off by reading the first question, which asked: 'Which celebrity ate their placenta days after birth? - with the boxer later revealed as the correct answer. “You speak the way you speak and it is a silly thing to judge someone on.”, Read more: Joe Swash shares sweet photo of his mini-me. She has been hotly tipped to enjoy a romance on I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! Why you really aren't washing your mask enough and no, you CAN'T wear a disposable one more than once, Police officer at Manchester Arena took a two-hour lunch break to buy a kebab, missed suicide bomber - and admits she would 'probably' have asked what was in his rucksack had she seen him, Ghislaine Maxwell's 'extremely personal' 418-page deposition about her secret sex life must be made PUBLIC, court rules, Ireland orders full national lockdown: Country faces SIX WEEKS of maximum 'Level 5' restrictions with pubs and non-essential shops closed until December 1, Manchester leaders and MPs urge the Government to spend £14million a month to shield the most vulnerable from coronavirus because it 'will cost a fifth' of imposing Tier Three restrictions on businesses, Sweden plans to EASE restrictions for older people and allow them to live 'more of a normal life' despite rising coronavirus cases, Popular Youtuber, 30, dies from rare cancer after failing to get GP or physio appointment when country went into Covid lockdown, Welsh First Minister Mark Drakeford claims 'firebreak' lockdown is needed to stop 'rising tide' of coronavirus - even though the country's infection rate is BELOW that of England, New COVID-19 outbreak rocks New Zealand as 11 new cases emerge - just days after Jacinda Ardern won over voters by eliminating the virus, Coronavirus deaths rise for FIFTH week in a row in England and Wales with 36% rise to 438 in early October and now make up 4.4% of all fatalities, University of Essex bosses are slammed for charging students £220 for 14-day food supply package while they self-isolate in Covid quarantine, Moment a Easyjet passenger is slapped by his WIFE after going on an anti-mask tirade and causing a mass bust-up with other holidaymakers, UK will become the first country to DELIBERATELY infect people with Covid-19 in human challenge trial to speed up race to find a vaccine, Working lunches of up to 30 PEOPLE could be EXEMPT from Tier 2 and Tier 3 lockdowns as loophole raises hopes of recovery for pubs and restaurants, Nicola Sturgeon's two week 'circuit breaker' is set to get LONGER: Scotland's nationwide ban on mixing households will stay indefinitely and Holyrood could attempt to ban travelling to England, ANOTHER council removes social-distancing spaces: Town's pavement-widening barriers are latest to be taken down amid backlash over them squeezing out drivers, Princess Diana said Charles and he should stand aside to let William succeed the Queen and described their marriage as 'hell from day one' weeks before bombshell Panorama interview, Prince Harry and Prince William have 'five months to heal rift' before Megxit review but there's 'no longer a high chance of reconciliation', royal expert claims, Handwritten note from Diana denying claims that she was manipulated by the BBC into taking part in the infamous tell-all Panorama interview goes missing, New book claims Prince Andrew 'laughed as teen sex trafficking victim took part in a topless photoshoot with eight Russian models at Epstein's Virgin Islands hideaway' - but royal source denies the 'lurid' accusations, Pregnant Princess Eugenie is left 'incredibly moved' by stories of modern day slavery survivors who have endured decades of abuse during a visit to a Salvation Army safe house. She has been hotly tipped to enjoy a romance on I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!