The Tigers were issued a $20,000 fine after the captain's wife Brooke visited a day spa on the Gold Coast last week. AFLPA awards and Cotch only gets voted 5th best Captain maybe he lost votes because he couldn't control Brooke in the hub BEST CAPTAIN Scott Pendlebury (Coll) 116 Marcus Bontempelli (WB) 98 Tom Jonas (Port) 90 Joel Selwood (Geel) 54 Trent Cotchin (Rich) 51 . Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out. Apr 20, 2004 21,534 3,596. Trent Cotchin (R) of Richmond and his wife Brooke Cotchin arrive ahead of the 2016 Brownlow Medal. AFL 2020: Richmond’s Trent Cotchin’s wife Brooke Instagram post in $45,000 breach. Her name had been withheld from the AFL statement on the fines but was later reported by multiple outlets. Hardwick said the 30-year-old Cotchin will be "less likely" to play against the Power and could be rested. “It’s through no fault of their own they just made an innocent mistake and we’re fully supportive of them and we understand that they’ve accepted responsibility and they’re prepared to move on pretty quickly. Brooke, the wife of Richmond captain Trent Cotchin, was busted by the AFL breaching the league’s strict biosecurity protocols after posting an image of her visit to a day spa on the Gold Coast. Richmond coach Damien Hardwick understands Trent Cotchin has offered to pay a hefty fine after his wife breached the AFL's COVID-19 protocols. It’s been tough on them. Trent and Brooke Cotchin (pictured) welcomed their newborn son after an emergency caesarean, which Brooke is still recovering from, Wife of AFL star Trent Cotchin has revealed the reason why the couple took three days to name their newborn son and why they changed the name at the last minute. ‘MISCONSTRUED’: Eddie McGuire hits out after Buckley breach, ‘ROTTING LIKE A FISH’: Collingwood suffer fresh embarrassment. Has Brussels blinked first? Cleary has been stood down by the league after posting a screenshot of Mrs Cotchin’s Instagram post. Hawks players — who were not selected last week — went to get some chips from a vendor inside the SCG during their loss to the Swans in Sydney. Trent Cotchin, his wife Brooke and family (Getty/Instagram) The Tigers received a $45,000 fine ($25,000 suspended) after the day spa breach and the whole Cotchin family were heavily criticised.

“As far as I know I just worry about what I can control on the field and I let other people deal with the off-field matters.”. You both have very separate careers. Picture: Mark StewartSource:News Corp Australia. “I’m not sure (if Richmond sought punishment for Cleary), I just concentrate on the performance side. A NOTE ABOUT RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including ads) you use across this site and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and other sites. Malcolm X used to beat up white women as revenge... Why doctors may start prescribing nicotine to help beat disease: New research shows the addictive element of... Jeffrey Epstein 'told cellmates he was "motivated by p****", said Donald Trump called himself "white trash"... Robert Redford's auto-immune disease sufferer son dies of liver cancer at the age of 58 after two liver... Army reveals tiny 'bug' drone that can fly at 50mph and blow open doors with explosives. We know it is a privilege to be able to continue our competition which provides jobs for thousands of people around the country, and joy to millions of fans.” Dillon said. Sprung after posting an image on her public Instagram account, Mrs Cotchin’s visit to a day spa … "I love the way they're (Brisbane) playing, I love watching them, so it's going to be a great challenge for our boys," he said. Parker is the couple's third child and first son, after having Harper, 4, and Mackenzie, 3 - but they took three days to name him, On the week of her son's birth, Mrs Cotchin went into hospital to be induced just as she was when she had her first two children. AFL 2020 grand final: Tom Hawkins isolates, misses training,... Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out. Brooke breached rules by entering a beauty salon in Queensland last week. New to Kayo? On the week of her son's birth, Mrs Cotchin went into hospital to be induced just as she was when she had her first two children. Grandmother, 61, was killed by stampeding cows that attacked her and grandchildren during country walk in... Police officers in 'toxic' organised crime unit 'were caught by bugging device calling women 'w****s and... 'He would actually slap 'em. AFL General Counsel Andrew Dillon released a statement on Friday announcing a second breach of the protocols will result in a fine of up to $75,000 in addition to the added $25,000 from the suspended first offence fine. Kayo is your ticket to the 2020 Toyota AFL Premiership Season.