Our. These results determine that Chelsea flop Andriy Shevchenko would be the most expensive player in Premier League history if bought with today's money - with his value standing at a whopping £144.4 m. Well, the most expensive Blues purchase in the Premier League era is actually one of the fans' favourites - Duncan Ferguson. Who would the Blues record transfer be in today's money?

Everton transfer news: Robin Olsen signing good news for Jordan Pickford - Robert Green analysis By Robert Green Former England goalkeeper Last updated on 6 October 2020 6 October 2020 . Introducing @Richarlison97, who joins #EFC on a five-year deal.➡️ https://t.co/qX2Moaem9H pic.twitter.com/Y1YiYcBqAu, “But that is for the future and my present is here with Everton.  | He’s here. But there were a few weird ones. The Aussie defender played 14 games in the first half of 2009/10 season but then quit for Turkey. The fixture list favour which Everton and Marco Silva can benefit from, West Ham boss Manuel Pellegrini raises eyebrows over his Everton preparation, Liverpool news and transfers LIVE - Kylian Mbappe £91m, Dayot Upamecano plan, European Premier League, Liverpool transfer news and updates throughout the day including Joel Matip, Virgil van Dijk and Adama Traore, VAR did check Jordan Pickford red card but rules applied incorrectly in Everton vs Liverpool, Premier League sources suggest rules applied incorrectly rather than forgotten by VAR during controversial incident, Liverpool set to be without Thiago and Joel Matip for Ajax game in Champions League, Liverpool injury news on Thiago Alcantara and Joel Matip ahead of Champions League clash away to Ajax, Jordan Henderson on Liverpool plan without Virgil van Dijk and dressing room reaction to injury, Virgil van Dijk is set for an extended spell on the sidelines after suffering knee ligament damage in a reckless challenge from Jordan Pickford in Liverpool's match against Everton, Everton news and transfers LIVE - Bernard bid, Real Madrid want Dominic Calvert-Lewin, European Premier League, Everton transfer news and updates throughout the day including bid for Bernard and James Rodriguez giving Real Madrid nightmares, Leeds United chief blasts Liverpool for "treacherous" Project Big Picture proposal, The Reds and Manchester United put forward a proposal with the support of EFL chairman Rick Parry, FA to 'review' Everton game after double yellow card fiasco, The situation was described as "baffling" by Everton as opposition player was not sent off despite receiving two yellow cards, Ajax send Virgil van Dijk message and make Champions League final claim about Liverpool and Tottenham, Liverpool will get their Champions League campaign up and running at Ajax on Wednesday night, Jamie Carragher gives three word response to Liverpool being 'in talks' over European Premier League. Atletico sporting director Andrea Berta is preparing a 'swap deal' for Alexandre Lacazette. Zara shopper's warning over leather pants with embarrassing design flaw, Julia Leonard demonstrated the moment she was humiliated in a restaurant on TikTok with the video racking up more than 3.7 million views, Primark's 'beautiful' top shoppers say 'really flatters their figures' as others rush out to find it, Customers have even thanked Primark for releasing its new collection, Boris Johnson press conference live at 5pm as PM addresses nation, The PM is expected to speak about Tier 3 in Greater Manchester, Two more walk through coronavirus test sites have opened in Sefton, New centres have opened as the spread of the virus continues, Smiling fraudster not laughing any more as he must pay back £17,000, He targeted a vulnerable woman and betrayed her trust, Liverpool news and transfers LIVE - Kylian Mbappe exit claim, Dayot Upamecano wanted for Reds, Everton news and transfers LIVE - James Rodriguez and Allan tipped to improve, Saudi Bernard bid, Richarlison eyes Everton recovery after not being fully fit for Liverpool game, Richarlison is to begin a three-game ban after being sent off against Liverpool, Everton request 'top class' first-team squad member starts in under-23 game, Exclusive - Everton goalkeeper Joao Virginia starred in the under-23 goalless draw against Tottenham Hotspur at Southport on Monday, Suspects arrested over gunpoint raids and theft of puppies named, Full breakdown of how coronavirus hospital numbers are surging in Liverpool, New figures show the rapid increase of covid-19 patients and those needing intensive care, Dad diagnosed with breast cancer after little girl nudged him, The Wirral dad became one of only 350 men in the UK to be diagnosed with breast cancer each year, A massive new Pandora shop is opening in Liverpool city centre, It will be based inside a huge space which was once home to a popular high street retailer, Terrorism decision on stabbing spree 'may have saved more lives', Michal Callaghan, from Crosby, is the only person still in hospital after eight people including Jacob Billington were killed or injured.

But, what would those transfers have looked like if they were completed using today's money? Wolves, Everton keen to sign former Atletico record signing Date published: Friday 4th September 2020 10:45 The Premier League sides are battling it …

Everton have completed the signing of midfielder Abdoulaye Doucoure from Watford in a £20m deal. During his two years in Spain, the forward has scored just four goals from his 72 appearances in all competitions. Atletico Madrid attacker Thomas Lemar is attracting interest from Wolves and Everton, according to reports in Spain. This was actually tough. Richarlison told evertontv: “I want to have a lot of success with Everton. Everton striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin is in the form of his life right now. And he's achieved something the club hasn't seen for a long time to begin the campaign. Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal have all suffered... Premier League winners has to start with Aston Villa, while Liverpool and Van Dijk are big losers.

I want my dreams to become a reality here at one of the biggest clubs in England.”, 1 Hot Take for Each Premier League Club After Gameweek 5, Minute Media 2019 90min © All rights reserved, Jamie Carragher Urges Liverpool to Sign Dayot Upamecano as Virgil van Dijk Replacement, Liverpool Line Up Ben White and Ozan Kabak as Possible Cover for Virgil van Dijk, Unai Emery Admits Kylian Mbappé 'Seriously Considered' Swapping PSG for Real Madrid. The 24-year-old rose to prominence during a glittering couple of years playing for Monaco. For example, the average cost of a Premier League player in the 199/95 term was £1,160,000, but that ballooned to £5,370,000 by the time the 2012/13 season came around.

Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. It has not quite worked out for Lemar in Madrid, however. Virgil van Dijk's absence would not be the first time injury has swayed the title race. This wasn't always the case of course, the Premier League was once home to fees that would be considered extremely low in today's figures. I developed really well with him while he was with me at Watford.

Liverpool have not lost a derby for 10 years but Everton have a 100% record this season and their manager hails a new attitude Andy Hunter Everton … Home All The News Wolves, Everton keen to sign former Atletico record signing, Date published: Friday 4th September 2020 10:45.

Everton have been no different, shelling out big money on multiple occasions over the last few seasons to bring in quality players. Liverpool have replaced Timo Werner as their top target this summer.

Romelu Lukaku and Marouane Fellaini complete Everton's top five most expensive players in today's money at £47m and £46m respectively. ​Everton have completed the club record signing of Brazilian winger Richarlison from fellow Premier League side Watford in a deal believed to be worth £50m.

A report this afternoon claims Liverpool and United could be involved in a FIFA-backed plan for a new European Premier League.

It was really good working with him and one day I believe he can help me to be selected for Brazil in the full national team. “I’ve known the manager for a while obviously, so I know how he works. Lemar shone during the 2016/17 campaign, as a young Monaco side won Ligue 1 and reached the Champions League semi-finals.

“Everton have put their faith in me and I intend to honour this shirt and demonstrate on the pitch why I came here.

They gathered information on the average price of a Premier League player in each season of the competition, which allowed them to then calculate the transfer inflation which has occurred in subsequent years to today's market.

 | From Brazil to the Blues.

“I’ve come here to try to improve, to get better. ToallyMoney also have an interactive index which lists every Premier League transfer and what they would be worth in today's football money, which you can find here . Although they spent roughly £62m to sign him just two years ago, Atletico would be willing to accept a bid of around £27m for Lemar this summer.

That represents a massive increase in inflation, far more than what the world outside of football has seen. Naismith left Everton in January 2016, made his debut for new club Norwich four days later, and scored in a crazy 5-4 defeat to Liverpool. I will learn more because I am still learning as a player and I aim to develop and grow here.

It's hard to pin down a truly specific tipping point, but you now often see players moving between clubs for inflated fees as the money in English football grows and grows. Researchers at TotallyMoney have collated a transfer index, listing the most expensive signings in Premier League history if they were bought in "today's" prices.

Everton have completed the club record signing of Brazilian winger Richarlison from fellow Premier League side Watford in a deal believed to be worth £50m. Everton meanwhile are said to very close to signing James Rodriguez, Allan and Abdoulaye Doucouré. He also contributed five goals and five assists as the team finished 14th in the final standings, six place and seven points behind Everton.