Footage from the scene shows fire crews using ladders to try to rescue people from inside the three-storey building.

Once again, we would like to thank you for your continued trust, support and loyalty, and we remain at your entire disposal should you have any further questions. Images of the aftermath showed external areas of the upper floors of the buildings blackened by smoke and flames. Because the fire was on the third floor, some people jumped to save their lives," he said. 'Emma, our chalet host, is one of the best we've had - she is very pleasant, level-headed and mature and engages with the guests at just the right level. 8th July 2020. Two people have been killed and at least 25 injured, four seriously, in a large fire at the Courchevel ski resort in the French Alps, police say. Search. 'It never happened' - Exxon clarifies Trump remark, Why jellyfish could be a 'perfect food' VideoWhy jellyfish could be a 'perfect food', New name for a Canadian town called Asbestos, Mud-brick palace in Yemen 'at risk of collapse', Vietnam faces deadly flooding disaster - Red Cross, How fashion reflects ethnic pride in Ethiopia, The missing dolphin who became an Irish star, Indigenous groups rally in Bogotá over killings, Flock of '140,000 birds' creates record at reserve, Far-right online: 'I got them back on social media' VideoFar-right online: 'I got them back on social media', .css-orcmk8-HeadlineContainer{display:-webkit-box;display:-webkit-flex;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-webkit-box-pack:justify;-webkit-justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;}Robert Redford: Retired actor mourns the death of his son James aged 58.css-1dedj2h-Rank{-webkit-align-self:center;-ms-flex-item-align:center;align-self:center;color:#B80000;margin-left:3.125rem;}1, Exxon clarifies Trump phone call: 'It never happened'2, France teacher attack: Pupil's father 'exchanged texts with killer'3, Google hit by antitrust charges in US over search4, New Yorker's Jeffrey Toobin exposes himself in Zoom call5, Danish submarine killer Madsen caught in prison escape6, The Countdown: Mic dropped, 50 Cent and the Twitch Among Us vote7, Fake naked photos of thousands of women shared online8, New name for a Canadian town called Asbestos9, Coronavirus: German Alpine region goes into lockdown10. One video, posted on social media, shows at least one person jumping from an upper floor window in an attempt to escape the blaze. Rest assured you will be my first port of call when it comes to booking next year." Some guests have had successful insurance claims and we thank you for your persistence! Pour le moment, tous les autres rendez-vous (festival Ski et Toiles du 19 au 21 mars, Dynastar X3 du 19 avril…) sont maintenus. Please be assured that we really appreciate your confidence in us.

.css-gw44ni-IconContainer{display:inline-block;height:1em;width:1em;vertical-align:-0.125em;margin-right:0.25em;}play.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:link{color:inherit;}.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:visited{color:#696969;}.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:link,.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:visited{-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:link:hover,.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:visited:hover,.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:link:focus,.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:visited:focus{color:#B80000;-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:link::after,.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:visited::after{content:'';position:absolute;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;left:0;z-index:2;}Courchevel fire: Footage shows deadly blaze at French ski resort, Trump seeks to close gap on Biden in Pennsylvania.

The service we received at Chalet Michele this year was excellent and I honestly cannot think of anything that the staff in La Tania and particularly Eilidh and Ann could have done better. I appreciate that this is an extremely difficult time for your business so your understanding and cooperation in my case are appreciated.I wish you all the very best and be assured that I will book my next holiday through yourselves."

We hope they will choose to travel with Le Ski in the future. Skiing – many ski resorts have been operating their summer programmes and have put in place various measures to minimise risk of infection which have proved to be successful. Obviously, policies are subject to change.

Would definitely travel with this company again.

Many travel insurance policies will no longer cover you as standard if your holiday is disrupted due to Coronavirus, but there are new policies and add-ons appearing on the market that will. News from Courchevel Discover the latest Courchevel news and reviews.

"There were carbon monoxide emissions, and there were burns.". Seventy firefighters battled to bring the blaze under control. Airport – flights have been operating for several months now. We all felt very well looked-after!'. Three of the four seriously injured were taken to hospital by helicopter, local officials said.

Many guests had unsuccessful claims and could not defer until next year - they have had full refunds from us. As I have said before, I do appreciate the integrity with which Le Ski have handled this situation.

I will definitely recommend them to other people. AJ, due to travel 29th March 2020 to Val d'Isere, Click here for a link to Val d'Isere's healthcare protocol, Click here for a link to Courchevel's healthcare protocol.

We will be flexible and adapt quickly to any new situations. > Le 3 vallées enduro du 5 avril est reporté au 11 avril 2021. > Le Festival Folie Douce du 11,12 et 13 avril est annulé et sera reporté le 9, 10 et 11 avril 2021. Highly recommended. We plan to have isolation areas where staff can quarantine should there be any issues. Yes I would be happy to recommend Le ski as we have been traveling with them for many years and will be doing so for many more great service and great compony. © 2020 BBC. > Le festival de tatouage est annulé et reconduit l’année prochaine. > Le kid’s contest de l'ESF de Courchevel Moriond est annulé et reconduit au samedi 20 mars 2021. Refunds have been issued to guests who did not have a successful insurance claim or where they couldn't defer their trip to next season. The safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff are paramount and our Covid planning in our catered chalets will include the following precautions: