team temper, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We sat at the counter both times", temper is a secret smokey hideaway below the streets of Soho filled with music, theatre and wood-smoke from a 6m long central fire-pit. The pork was really good, smoked beef was good and the rump was ok. Cracking restaurant and service to match. team temper, While on a day trip to London and before we were attending a show, my girlfriend and I stumbled upon Temper. I'm sorry your experience was not as good as you had hoped. Hopefully we will get a chance to look after you again the next time you are in town. info@temperrestaurant.com If you are hosting an event or booking for 9+ guests, please fill out the enquiry form below and we’ll get in touch with availability, costs and other relevant information. Does that mean it’s very secondary? Our private dining room offers privacy as well still feeling apart of all the action of the restaurant and open plan kitchen. Disappointed with how quick they rushed us through lunch - starters before wine had been poured, mains served while I was still eating my starter. Cooking perfect barbecued meat. If at first you can’t get a spot in one restaurant, please do try the other! Really cool decor, atompshere and music. And leave room for the baked cookie dessert which is a real sweet treat. Temper Soho Near Location. Great atmosphere but not as good as I'd hoped, If you like meat and something different - GO immediately, A great experience, and some of the best meat served anywhere, Good food and service but very loud music. Thank you for your review. Temper Soho is a great spot for dining with friends or for starting your night out if you're looking for a buzzy restaurant with a good atmosphere. It sounds out of character that one of our waiters...More, Booked the table on the day and the lady on the phone was super nice and professional. No mention of music in most reviews I read. Food amazing, atmosphere amazing, service great, overall see you soon :), See you soon Loving Life! I am very sorry to hear that your temper experience far from blew you away. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Thank you for your lovely feedback. Watch chefs cook big cuts of meat over an open fire and butcher all the meat from whole animals A fun, basement restaurant all about barbecue and meats. Meal for two, including drinks and service: £100. Where is the best place to sit, in terms of watching the chefs, atmosphere etc? Was slightly underwhelmed in all honesty. So happy to hear how much fun you had with us. Walked in and fell in love with the place straight away. Are you sure you want to delete this question? No complaints about the food at Temper - everything we ordered was delicious. The beasts are cooked whole, some are also smoked in-house and there’s a distinct South Africa... See reviews that mention In-house butchered steaks, "beef was beautifully pink and the lamb was so tender", "truly fantastic. Thank you for your comments on your recent visit to temper. The Server was extremely helpful when we weren't sure to order. Hopefully see you again soon. best, Temper, London: See 882 unbiased reviews of Temper, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3,507 of 22,801 restaurants in London. Make a reservation for Temper, a barbecue restaurant in Soho, City and Covent Garden, London. The service was charming and overall superb. Therefore we are happy to discuss larger group events for future dates, should you have any interest. The atmosphere was great too but music was very loud. We had a...More, What a meal. The food was good but £120 for 2 without alcohol We had seats overlooking the chef's at work . We're sorry to hear that temper Soho disappointed on this occasion. Get quick answers from Temper staff and past visitors. We ordered at the waiters recommendation and had mushroom tacos and smoked goat...More, Hi Bigpaulyh, Temper Soho is a unique barbecue restaurant with an open kitchen and central fire-pit, offering unique dishes, mezcal and cocktails. Went here based on glowing reviews in the press. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Watch chefs cook big cuts of meat over an open fire and butcher all the meat from whole animals, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Wine and Beer, TemperSohoLondon, General Manager at Temper, responded to this review, TemperSohoLondon, Owner at Temper, responded to this review, The go-to district for a good time in London, Soho, most strategic place to set off on a tour of the. ... All have similar menus and carry the same temper style. team temper, Went for the Sunday roast after seeing great reviews. It's a lovely restaurant and we sat round the kitchen/grill which I was pleased about as I like to see what's going on! Superb food. Empty your piggy bank, you could spend it all!More, Went here with friends and had a thoroughly enjoyable meal. Have you tried our Covent Garden and City locations? best, Food highlights include the cheeseburger taco, the crab tostada and the smoked beef flatbread. £12 for the cheese !!!!! Thank you for your review - we love the goat carnitas too! Hopefully if you come again we can show you all of the smokey show-stoppers that we do midweek! Went here on a Friday evening after work. Now I love a Sunday Roast and when I heard Temper did one I had to try. Great spectacle doing it all. temper is a secret smokey hideaway below the streets of Soho filled with music, theatre and wood-smoke from a 6m long central fire-pit. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Was sat on the counter right by the action of the veg and meat station. Insisted on a quiet Monday night but received great service. Does that mean it’s very secondary? The centre kitchen was a great feature. Pay the restaurant a visit if you are in...More, Thank you Andrew H, Great news to hear you enjoyed the dining counter - our chefs really benefit from hearing they have done a good job! I … Best, All other dishes were superb, and we had one of all the mains between us...More, A carnivore's delight - we went for lunch, and the food was just brilliant - meat cooked exactly as it should be - medium rare with lots of delicious fat too. A fun, basement restaurant all about barbecue and meats. temper Soho is a fantastic venue right in the middle of the West End. It started off badly when I had to wait for several minutes just to get downstairs as one...More, I visited with my wife on a cold Sunday in January and found this to be an excellent restaurant. The Leading Hotels Of The World in London, Small Luxury Hotels of the World in London, Hotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum, Greek Restaurants for Large Groups in London, Late Night Eastern European Restaurants in London, Middle Eastern Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, Restaurants for Special Occasions in London, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Hammersmith / Fulham, Brunch Restaurants in Paddington / Maida Vale. Make a reservation for Temper, a barbecue restaurant in Soho, City and Covent Garden, London. Well attended, advised and served. Temper, 25 Broadwick Street, London W1F 0DF (020 3879 3834). Service was amazing unfortunately the food was really not good. © Temper Restaurants. Terrible and over priced for what it was. All our venues are perfect for larger groups for birthdays, corporate events and other celebrations. Thank you for sharing about your visit. Definitely get all of the sauces. How many adjectives do you need? Please, search Temper Soho ME locations from the map below. And the hostess was kind enough to move us because the speaker above our head was...More, Hey LucyNov1990, Definitely recommend that if you are in Soho to give it a goMore, Hi there. Watch chefs cook big cuts of meat over an open fire and butcher all the meat from whole animals, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Wine and Beer, markwmcmanus, Public Relations Manager at Temper, responded to this review, The go-to district for a good time in London, Soho, most strategic place to set off on a tour of the. Where is the best place to sit, in terms of watching the chefs, atmosphere etc? temper Soho, Casual Elegant Steak cuisine. The food was excellent (but make sure you're a carnivore). If you like your meat charcoal grilled and served in nice juicy slabs -...More. Brilliant. We always try to keep room for walk-ins. The standout for us was the shredded goat. The waiter recommended two steaks and then all the side dishes. First visit We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. No mention of music in most reviews I read. Yummy. The service could have been a little faster at times but when it came was friendly and helpful and explained the menu to us....More, Mr BlueRL, more, Barbecue, International, Gluten Free Options. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Didn’t see a huge variety for vegetarians , but what there was wasn’t bad at all, The 18 best meals we had in London in 2019, 25 Broadwick Street, London W1F 0DF England. In the very heart of Soho lies Temper Soho, a unique barbecue restaurant launched by Neil Rankin. We consistently aim to make sure that all our guests have a cracking time - especially for birthdays! As you have highlighted, in order to stop any lingering smoke we do have to turn our extraction up quite...More. Thank you for the lovely review! more, Barbecue, International, Gluten Free Options. Always great to hear that our guests have had a great time. team temper, We. The tacos to start were fantastic and although not over sold on the description, the Beef fat taco was outstanding. Amazing. The place is very dark and very loud so if you’re looking for an intimate meal don’t go here. The ambiance is very cool with subdued lighting and some great music playing. Fire, steaks and cocktails take the lead on the menu and this smoky, sultry dining room with fire pit provides a unique backdrop for any occasion. Everything was presented well and the dishes all tasted great. The beasts are cooked whole, some are also smoked in-house and there’s a distinct South Africa... See reviews that mention In-house butchered steaks, "beef was beautifully pink and the lamb was so tender", "truly fantastic. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Didn’t see a huge variety for vegetarians , but what there was wasn’t bad at all, The 18 best meals we had in London in 2019, 25 Broadwick Street, London W1F 0DF England, Ok but underwhelmed after reading reviews. if you find your nearby Temper Soho location, click on the map shown below and nearest Temper Soho around you will automatically pop up on your map.