Join our linker program. Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresse IP, Navigation et recherche lors de l’utilisation des sites Web et applications Verizon Media. All rights reserved. Alec Ogletree (born September 25, 1991) is an American football inside linebacker who is currently a free agent. New York Giants linebacker Alec Ogletree has worn No. Alec Ogletree, the former Rams and Giants inside linebacker, had one of the tryouts. “It felt like I had done all I could do in the number 52,” Ogletree told Giants.com’s Dan Salomone. After six seasons sporting the number 52, New York Giants veteran linebacker Alec Ogletree will switch digits for the 2019 season. Giants 2019 training camp practice on Friday, August 2. Last year Ogletree captained the Giants' defense. You can get access to all of Alec Ogletree contacts by signing up and becoming a member. Veteran linebacker will no longer wear No. He signed a four-year contract extension with the team, but he subsequently traded to the New York Giants in the 2018 draft. Subscribe today », Brian Fonseca | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com. Possibly with an eye on their lack of experience at inside linebacker, the Bears hosted four players for tryouts and two were players they know very well. Please also read our Privacy Notice and Terms of Use, which became effective December 20, 2019. Ogletree intercepted Chase Daniel early in the game with the Giants at New Jersey in December, 2018 and returned it for a touchdown. “In biblical terms, the number seven means ‘I’m a completion,’” he told Salomone. Follow him on Twitter @briannnnf. He has made 12 interceptions in 93 starts, including five in 2018. Découvrez comment nous utilisons vos informations dans notre Politique relative à la vie privée et notre Politique relative aux cookies. The number 47 reminded me of where I come from, what I’ve been through, and where I’m headed. The Bears also gave a tryout to undrafted free agent Gabriel Sewell and to Devante Bond, the free agent who they had and cut at the outset of training camp. He was the first round, the 30th overall pick of … Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission. ... 2020 cap number: $2.875 million. We may have Alec Ogletree’s manager information, along with their booking agents info as well. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. Those are a few of the reasons why I changed it.”. Our site is meant to assist you in finding how much does it cost to book Alec Ogletree for an event, and how to book Alec Ogletree. His play in pass coverage had come under criticism before the team decided to cut him to save about $8.25 million against the salary cap. He also has forced 12 fumbles. — Matthew Ardill, Comedy Album Book Club Podcast. There were four ways the Bears saw some positive play from their offense in the 23-16 win over Carolina, which lends itself well to optimism about the future. We present them here for purely educational purposes. 47, according to Giants.com’s Dan Salomone. The Bears continue to do silly things on offense like taking a delay-of-game penalty coming out of a timeout to prevent a delay-of-game penalty, but Nick Foles sees progress. Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix. But I'm really glad I signed up! Alec Ogletree was born in Newnan, Georgia on September 25, 1991. All logos are the trademark & property of their owners and not Sports Reference LLC. The site is very straightforward and any information I need is easy to search for. Find NJ.com on Facebook. After spending all of his NFL career in No. Alec Ogletree: Pos: OLB, Career: 95 G, 4 TD, Rams/Giants/.. 2013-2020, born GA 1991 “It felt like I had done all I could do in the number 52,” Ogletree told Giants.com’s Dan Salomone. Data Provided By Ogletree is 6-foot-2, 235 pounds and has an unusually high number of interceptions for a linebacker. He was the first round, the 30th overall pick of … All rights reserved (About Us). This gives me a little bit of meaning, which is the reason why I changed it.”. 47? Al Bello/Getty Images. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. Alec Ogletree email, contact Alec Ogletree management, Alec Ogletree manager for business, bookings, pricing, hire. Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction? Logos were compiled by the amazing SportsLogos.net. After spending all of his NFL career in No. “Number four — I read it means your mind, your body and your spirit are in line with the structural world again, and for me, in organized sports. You can get the contact details for Alec Ogletree agent in our database. Do you have a sports website? He currently takes on the position of linebacker. Or write about sports? their representatives. Draft: St. Louis Rams in the 1st round (30th overall) of the 2013 NFL Draft. Our database can be used to assist you in getting Alec Ogletree endorsements, interviewing Alec Ogletree, or to hire Alec Ogletree for an event. Alec Ogletree was born in Newnan, Georgia on September 25, 1991. © 2020 Advance Local Media LLC. Ogletree scored twice last year for the Giants. Live in-game blog by Gene Chamberlain of BearDigest.com during the Chicago Bears game in Charlotte, N.C. with the Carolina Panthers.