Still Life with Tornado Add to Calendar. Is the Grapes of Wrath the best book you’ve ever read? Every January, I open my brand new planner, make a couple notations I’ve been holding in my brain since before the holidays, and then—well, and then nothing, because I usually don’t make plans very far in advance. Whether you’re buying one for yourself or as a gift for someone else, there are a lot of rad literary calendars to choose from. Feburary 27, John Steinbeck’s birthday, might be for you. To a greater extent they relate to the life paths of famous authors who have created unique masterpieces of literature. Step 2.Add the dates you like to your calendar. A MOMENT OF SILENCE: Contributors to the online anthology “A Moment of Silence” will give a virtual reading via Zoom at 2 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 4, presented by Literary Lights. 2020 in books: a literary calendar All illustrations by Owen Gatley. This is a beautifully illustrated 2020 monthly calendar for book lovers… October 1, 2020 - October 31, 2020. Start by reviewing the list below and selecting those that resonate with you. But what’s out there for 2020? Fish in a Tree Add to Calendar. For example, if you are a children’s book author, one of them might be Children’s Authors & Illustrators Week starting February 3. Sally Rooney’s screenplay, Hilary Mantel’s final Thomas Cromwell novel … what to look out for this year By Emily Temple. It’s eas easy as 1, 2, 3, 4. Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Dyslexia Awareness Month. January 21, 2020. October 15, 2020 . How can you take advantage of these special dates? International Day of Rural Women. Then schedule time before each holiday or occasio… Here are the basics. Step 1. Your 2020 Literary Events Calendar For All Your Literary Planning Needs. Literary calendar for the 2020-2021 academic year Literary calendar in 2020-2021 school year filled with a variety of memorable dates. Being book people, of course, it’s hard to resist the pull of literary calendars. Literary Calendar. The Vine Basket Add to Calendar. October 1, 2020 - October 31, 2020.