Does Tivoli Lodge offer any business services? Compared to other hotels in the area this place was a very good deal. The Tivoli Lodge is known for …  , Call: |  , Call: Create an account to save your family household information to make future transactions quicker. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. He handed me a folder with the itinerary of activities for the week that was created by Chris. Chris gave me several options for activities and hiking.

Which popular attractions are close to Tivoli Lodge?

The Tivoli Lodge is known for providing friendly, caring and personal service. Tivoli Village was exceptional! 1-970-479-5460 The fabulously redone Tivoli Lodge at Vail, Colorado offers an intimate, comfortable space for small group meetings of up to 40 in its new conference space.

, Call: Our entire luxury Vail, Colorado hotel has wireless internet. |

Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests.

Also the free parking is a bit far away.

Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. Our pup Molly was welcome too!

Rooms were well laid out and clean. The rooms were basic but clean -- I'd describe it as a Hampton Inn or Hilton Garden Inn quality level.

1-855-467-3251, Call: From the check-in to the manager Oscar to the resident dogs!

We shall be returning to Vail and will choose to stay at Tivoli Lodge if they will have us. All Rights Reserved. Best price for the accommodations and fantastic views of the mountain. © 2020 Vail Resorts Management Company.

Situated within a block of the new “One” 10 passenger Gondola, which boasts WiFi and heated seats, and a 5-minute walk from Vail Village, you can be sure to experience everything on your next visit to our Vail, Colorado Hotel.

The new European-style architecture blends perfectly into the surrounding natural environment, with unobstructed views of Vail's Golden Peak ski area and within steps of the Vista Bahn ski lift. The luxurious and spacious lobby offers stunning mountain views. Own or manage this property? From the moment I made the reservation and spoke to Chris about my boyfriend’s surprise birthday week, I knew we would be in good hands. 1-970-390-1235
When we arrived at Tivoli Lodge, we were greeted at the front desk by Jared who took the time to remember my name and greeted me every time I saw him. We will def be back and can't wait to stay again!!

Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Everyone at the Tivoli Lodge was amazing! The Tivoli Lodge’s stunning lobby, cozy and inviting with overstuffed chairs and leather sofas, serves up towering views of the Vail ski resort mountain and surrounding peaks. Tivoli had a great location to the village and to the walking path and ski slopes! | Started as one of Vail’s first great European-style lodges in the 1960s, Tivoli Lodge in Vail Village has been reinvented from the ground up as an ultra-modern model of boutique luxury Vail Colorado hotel accommodations in Vail. What are some of the property amenities at Tivoli Lodge?

Nestled in the heart of Vail Village is the recently rebuilt, family-owned Tivoli Lodge, a luxury ski resort known for years for providing friendly, caring, personal service.

I live in Las Vegas and have a grand expectation of what kind of experience guests should have. He coordinated the chocolate and wine to be placed in the room upon arrival, the white water rafting with Timberline Tours and horseback riding at Vail Stables as well as reservations at Mountain Standard for dinner.

Felt very taken care of and appreciated!  , Call: 1-970-479-8050 1-970-476-5385

1-888-674-0397.

Not sure mountain view is really worth the extra $$ - the hotel is only four levels.

Are any cleaning services offered at Tivoli Lodge? Are there opportunities to exercise at Tivoli Lodge?

1-970-476-2656 Our location, amenities and friendly staff create an environment that is perfect for groups up to 20 people.

1-970-724-7241 1-970-476-3789 Other amenities include meeting rooms, a fully-equipped fitness room, with mountain views, underground parking, and ski storage. 970-476-9026

Get special offers, resort updates and snow alerts. Biggest downside was the room was always warmer than we wanted it to be no matter what how we set the thermostat. Pass holders will get priority access to reservation days. All are impeccably appointed with the finest linens, mini-refrigerators, and large soaking tubs. What are some restaurants close to Tivoli Lodge? The Peter Seibert Suite serves up stunning 180-degree views of the surrounding mountains.

, Call: 386 Hanson Ranch Road, Vail, CO 81657-4527, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff.

They went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and comfortable!

Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. 1-970-476-8769 The kids also loved the outdoor hot tub. Speedy the lab is the best at getting pets.

The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. Yes, guests have access to a fitness center during their stay.

The Tivoli Lode provides an intimate and unique setting to host a meeting or corporate retreat in Vail, Colorado.

We loved it all. Call:

And, they all deliver luxury Vail hotel amenities for a boutique hotel value.

Yes, it is 0.7 miles away from the center of Vail.

The mountain style architecture blends perfectly into the surrounding natural environment, with unobstructed views of Vail Mountain, Golden Peak and Gondola One.  , Call:

Nearby attractions include Vail Valley (0.1 miles), Vail Mountain Resort (0.2 miles), and Colorado Snowsports Museum and Hall of Fame (0.2 miles).

appointed with a soaking tub, shower, fireplace, and kitchenette area.

What food & drink options are available at Tivoli Lodge? Enjoy magical views while the gondola whisks you up above 10,000 feet.
Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. As we entered the room, the chocolates and wine were placed in the room that overlooked the beautiful mountains and was well.

1-800-525-5995, Call:

1-970-479-0556