October Faction season 2 will explore the backstory of the puzzle man-machine Dante (Calvin Desautels), as displayed by showrunner Damian Kindler. On the geek side of things, I write about comics, cartoons, video games, television, movies and basically, all things nerdy. Wow! Season one contains ten episodes. October Faction season 2 will explore the backstory of the puzzle man-machine Dante (Calvin Desautels), as displayed by showrunner Damian Kindler. Find out below! If you're bored by now, then you also don't want to hear that I write for ESPN on the PR side of things. YOLO. KEEP READING: The Witcher Animated Tie-In Film Reportedly In The Works At Netflix. October Faction made us pay attention. I am having a keen interest in Hollywood Movies and Gossips and the latest rumors and I Love Writing blogs. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. WARNING: The following contains major spoilers for October Faction Season 1, streaming now on Netflix. They know Alice is still out there so apart from helping the cops, it would be a wise move to form this alliance as they could save their mom and redeem her, painting her as a victim of oppression. Unfortunately, the series will not be renewed for another as Netflix cancelled the show. Find the latest October Faction Season 2 cancellation and renewal status news on this page. This event is never shown on screen, though, so a Season 2 might focus on Alice torturing Edith to get to other monsters and warlocks Presidio may have imprisoned in the decades before. Netflix's October Faction ends on a very shocking and deceptive note that sets up some intriguing directions for Season 2. But as the first season roll on, it's revealed that Presidio is actually the villain of the story, with the many skeletons in the Allens' closets coming back to haunt them. Knives Out' is the most famous film of Ana de Arms, and she is known for her film's characters and roles, however, she has... © Copyright 2020 The Digital Wise Inc. | SEO By. CancelledShowsTV // August 4, 2020 (Updated: August 5, 2020). Will we have another season of the horror series October Faction? Sheriff Gina has partnered with Moshe as she knows he's a vamp who just wants to co-exist, so there might even be more monsters joining her force as they all know about each other now. In the comics, the family fought so many werewolves and wolves, not to mention they had a werewolf ally named Lucas. But his soul does live on in limbo with Alice's husband, Omari. Release year: 2020. In any case, their warlock powers would be amazing to have when more vamps, werewolves and of course, evil Presidio agents come scheming. Required fields are marked *. Alice returned to claim the kids and also resurrect her fellow warlocks but by season's end, she makes amends with the Allens as they all want the safest future for the kids. There are hints rogue warlocks are still alive on Earth so they too could be keen on pulling Fred back to the living world in order to torture him and make him pay for past sins. In closing, let me remind you that the geek shall inherit the Earth. Just when you find a dynamic show to capture your attention, its snatched off the air. WARNING: The following contains major spoilers for October Faction Season 1, streaming now on Netflix.. October Faction on Netflix. A one-stop shop for all things video games. The matriarch already hates how Samuel kept secrets so she might even try to evict Deloris and the kids to get the house's secrets. Kindler in the like way revealed that the head comics rogue, Merle Cope, will be appeared in October Faction season 2 and that he’ll be a “huge” searches for the second part. Oh, FYI, I'd love to write the Gargoyles movie for Disney. Season 1 of Netflix's October Faction was filled with quite a few twists and turns as it detailed the adventures of the Allen family, a group of monster hunters working for a seedy society known as Presidio. The twins also appear, especially Viv as she loves seances, trying to contact Fred to pull him back from the limbo realm. Hey, I am Rehman, From National Capital. Search October Faction Season 2 on Google ». Status, Release Date (Privacy Policy). It's uncertain why but Omari is genuine and he just wants his kids safe with Fred and Deloris. The first season of the thrilling series highlights J.C. MacKenzie and Tamara Taylor in the development of Fred and Deloris Allen, openly. To top all this off, I've scribed short films and documentaries, conceptualizing stories and scripts from a human interest and social justice perspective. Regardless, the comic clarification could prompt some basic bringing for interested Netflix supporters. Cancelling this attention holding show was a huge blunder by Netflix and a major disappointment for its fans!!! Its mission predated the founding of America and since then, Presidio's gone global trying to ensure humanity wins the war against monsters. There is no release date for the second season yet as it is canceled now. Either way, the warlock is still Presidio's most wanted as she killed so many of its soldiers and with Fred's mom Maggie (Wendy Crewson) taking over Presidio, she'll want revenge as Alice stabbed her and left her for dead to get to the twins. Season 1 is currently available on Netflix. RELATED: VIDEO: Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina Cast Catches You Up For Part 3. And yes, I've written sports for them too! The first season of October Faction came on January 23, 2020. What's for sure is it'll be the Allens' responsibility to clean up before Barington's cops come under threat or worse, a Maggie-led Presidio. October Faction became a hit comic book series in 2014 and has now been brought to life as the streaming service’s latest series. RELATED: Netflix Says The Witcher Is Its Biggest Season 1 Launch Of All Time. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Kindler in the like way revealed that the head comics rogue, Merle Cope, will be appeared in October Faction season 2 and that he’ll be a “huge” searches for the second part. Alice proves to be quite a pivotal character because after a young Fred and his wife Deloris (Tamara Taylor) helped in the Harlow House genocide, they took her twins and raised them as their own. She did this and contacted Alice unwittingly in the past so it's all about channeling Fred as it's clear that he'll be trying to communicate with them too. Of course, seeing as Alice was a fresh creation for the TV show, it might be another new monster. He was trying to resurrect his dead son Seth so this could be something brought over from a hellish dimension as well.