The DVD itself lets it down. I'm sure I'll watch it a few more times.

This film's drama leads us on a touching, emotional ride of understanding and mayhem attributed to loves grasp, and the desire for embracing what we hold dear to our hearts. Its funny and lovely and just as u fall in love with the two main characters, your left crying your eyes out at the end.

Film 2011
Appreciate this gem of a film for what it is. A tale that proves love is not for just the young. Excelelnt Movie. Supplied in German; German box, German text, and once played the comments are also in German. Cast completo Very Funny.

Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2019. Un divertente road movie su due anziane che vogliono coronare il loro sogno d'amore. It's available to watch. Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2017. A couple in love, on the run just so they can spend the rest of their lives together - Love it! The film itself is great and the film itself is a 5star, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 24, 2014.

nice job all!!! Stella e Dotty scappano dalla casa di riposo in cui sono rinchiuse, per andare a sposarsi oltre confine. With Olympia Dukakis, Brenda Fricker, Kristin Booth, Michael McPhee.

con Olympia Dukakis, Brenda Fricker, John Dunsworth, Kristin Booth, Ryan Doucette. The language is very strong, but delivered in context and with humour.

2011, To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Con Olympia Dukakis, Brenda Fricker, John Dunsworth, Kristin Booth, Ryan Doucette. Lungo la strada, raccolgono un giovane autostoppista. L'invio non è andato a buon fine. Reviewed in the United States on February 5, 2020, probably my worst purchase ever, i usually get it right, not this time, it wont let me do no stars, Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 22, 2014. - Canada, USA, Sign in to see videos available to you. Attenzione. The film itself is great and the film itself is a 5star. Classis scene. Video availability outside of United States varies. Thelma and Louise eat your heart out. Oscar winners Brenda & Olympia are phenomenon in this movie. Reviewed in the United States on April 22, 2019.

Bologna 1732, Fuori era primavera - Viaggio nell'Italia del lockdown, Carolina e Topo Tip - Il Mistero di Halloween, In un futuro aprile - Il giovane Pasolini, Undine, la video recensione del film di Christian Petzold, Un affare di famiglia, la video recensione, The Story of Movies - Episodio IX: Calcio e campioni, The Story of Movies - Episodio 8: Il thriller italiano, The Story of Movies VII: Jung Woo-Sung, 100 anni di cinema coreano, The Story of Movies - Episodio 6: Enzo D'Alò, il cinema d'animazione, The Story of Movies - Episodio 5: Il comico italiano, The Story of Movies - Episodio 4: Italian families, La vita straordinaria di David Copperfield, Trash - La leggenda della piramide magica, Paolo Cognetti. I loved the scene where Dot goes into the house and ends up inside in the wrong bed. Interesting role for Olympia Dukakis.

Olympia's character is so funny and some of her lines are class. Loved this movie from start to finish. Along the way, they pick up a young, male hitchhiker.

Un road movie insolito che vede protagoniste due arzille lesbiche, Stella e Dotty, innamorate da oltre trent'anni, che scappano dalla casa di riposo in cui sono rinchiuse per cercare oltre confine la legittimità di un matrimonio che possa tutelarle da tutto e tutti.