However there are stronger women out there.

For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. However, I had to do it and it was just another task to me. A post shared by Louise Gabbitas (@louise.gabbitas.89) on Dec 30, 2017 at 11:30am PST SAS: Who Dares Wins – Boxing In the brutal boxing round, Louise was the … She said: "I'm not crying because you hurt me. I think how he’s handled it is commendable. #SASWhoDaresWin.

At one point he told contestants taking too long to get ready: “Take your water bottles out and pour them over your f***ing heads, 15 f***ing minutes. It is the first time the show has aired a female contestant being badly hurt in conflict with a man. Over your f***ing heads.”, One viewer said: “Watching this SAS programme. It taught me more about myself. Referring to her experiences as a midwife, Louise spoke about how she drew strength from women she has assisted through giving birth: I have seen women do tough things. Boxing is a regular task featured in each series so I knew it would come up. Boxing is a regular task featured in each series so I knew it would come up. Contestant Louise Gabbitas bows out with pride. The episode shows Louise, from Cornwall, opting to fight a male contestant, 27-year-old student Nathaniel, rather than take on another woman. Reassuring her fellow contestant she was okay, Louise replied: It’s a head f*ck. I think how he’s handled it is commendable.”. Louise Gabbitas, 29, is seen battered and bruised during a boxing bout with 27-year-old student Nathaniel. "The task was about being equal and he completed the task as he should have. email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220. I would have been disappointed if Nathaniel had held back. Louise revealed to the Mirror that she and Nathaniel had talked it out between them: From the start, we were made aware that we would be treated as equals to the men and that there would be no changes, allowances or exceptions for any of us. Losing isn’t ideal for someone so competitive, but it proved I am more resilient than I thought I could be. It is the first time the show has aired a female contestant being badly hurt in conflict with a man. Speaking about what it would mean for a woman to win, she said: "It will send a really positive message that should have been highlighted ages ago that there are women out there that are physically and mentally just as capable as men out there. How biologically yes, men are usually physically stronger than women. The hardest physical bodily thing they’ve had to endure, that a woman can go through. I’m fine. Viewers last week noticed the first episode of the Channel 4 show featured 57 swear words — more than one a minute.