Please allow approximately 20 extra minutes for pre-show and trailers before the show starts.1 hr 48 minNR 1954, Please allow approximately 20 extra minutes for pre-show and trailers before the show starts.2 hr R 2015, Please allow approximately 20 extra minutes for pre-show and trailers before the show starts.1 hr 16 minNR 1951, Please allow approximately 20 extra minutes for pre-show and trailers before the show starts.2 hr 31 minG 1968, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Get movie times, watch trailers and buy tickets.
• Continue watching movies right where you left off. This is a story which has a lot going on! Grace Kelly Collection (The Swan / Rear Window / High Society / High Noon / The Country Girl / To Catch A Thief), Bing Crosby: The Silver Screen Collection - The 1940s. Grace Kelly was wonderful and Bing Crosby is a heck of an actor. A director hires an alcoholic has-been and strikes up a stormy relationship with the actor's wife, who he believes is the cause of all the man's problems. Une étonnante Grace Kelly comme on ne l'avait jamais vue. With Bing Crosby, Grace Kelly, William Holden, Anthony Ross. Grace Kelly is his intellectual but enabling wife, and William Holden is the producer who believes in Bing's abilities despite his glaring defects of character. Unable to add item to List. Bing Crosby almost turned down the film because he thought he was too old for his character and wouldn't be able to play him. • Get recommendations based on your interests wherever you watch. While not winning, it was also nominated for: Best Actor, Best Director, Best Picture, Best Cinematography and Best Art Direction. Grace Kelly’s is beautiful. It was a great story about love, devotion, alcoholism, and depression. Bernie Dodd: | Directed by George Seaton. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers.

The Country Girl (1954). In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Favorite Best Picture Music Oscar Nominee?

Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products.

I was amazed at how fresh this older film seems even today. I would recommend this film to anybody! And what an actor, you can really see the pain on his face when he remembers how his.   |  Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. They all ... 09 June 2020 Bernie Dodd: "The Country Girl" est l'adaptation à l'écran d'une excellente pièce qui avait remporté un grand succès à Broadway. Rolling Stone Drama, Music. A predictable love triangle ensues along with Bing's struggles to stay on the wagon. It’s a very basic, simplistic 50s movie. Nothing bad about it . The Country Girl (1954) showtimes at an AMC movie theater near you. Oh I know, I know. For an enhanced browsing experience, get the IMDb app on your smartphone or tablet. Sign in or create an account to: • Access Premium Subscriptions. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Multiple Formats, Black & White, Full Screen, NTSC, Strong Performances by Grace Kellly, Bing Crosby and William Holden, Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2014. Judy Garland movies: 20 greatest films ranked from worst to best, 08 May 2020 I can’t believe Bing Crosby garnered an Oscar for it.

Based on a play by Clifford Odets. William Holden is also excellent as a director who encourages Crosby to attempt a Broadway comeback.

Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2018. Seaton en a tiré un film certes pas génial, mais tout à fait correct. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. David Crosby on Live Music’s Uncertain Future — and Why He Hasn’t Given Up on Reuniting Csny. Gold Derby I strongly recommend that you consider watching this film, both Kelly and Crosby are well out of their customary roles and William Holden turns in a solid performance. It's a Wonderful Life / White Christmas [Classic Christmas Collection], Miracle On 34th Street (1947) / Miracle on 34th Street (1994) (Blu-ray) (2-Pack). It was nice to see them both in dramatic, unglamorous roles.