So they tell me that you lookin' for a girl like me A girl like me We don't got no time for waitin' Me buscas permanentemente Loving you, ... FEEL THE BEAT - Black Eyed Peas, Maluma Letra: GIRL LIKE ME – Black Eyed Peas, Shakira Lyrics Letra: So they tell me that you lookin’ for a girl like me I need a bien bonita (Wuh) I want a girl like Shakira, eh So they tell me that you lookin' for a girl like me GIRL LIKE ME / Black Eyed Peas, Shakira の歌詞ページです。アルバム:TRANSLATION 作詞:will.i.am 作曲:will.i.am 歌いだし:So they tell me that you're looking for a girl (2870106) Shak, Shakira Minions (La Tortura & S by Shakira), Good day in the studio.

Me llevas en tu mente A girl that be using her head (Her head)

Baby, if you do it my way ¿Cómo-Cómo están? Oye, mami, estoy buscando una chica así You know I’m real Everybody Boricuas and colombianas Baby, come get me, you got me Boricuas and colombianas I want a girl who's a diva A girl like me One thousand more people passed away

La La La (Brazil 2014) video - Spanish version, Shak to perform at Billboard Music Awards, Shakira wins Hero Award at Radio Disney Music Awards, Fedde Le Grand's remix of Can't Remember To Forget You, The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon + Today Show, Pre-order Shak's new album / Reserven su copia del nuevo álbum de Shak, Target Exclusive Edition of Shak's New Album / La Edición Exclusiva del Nuevo Álbum de Shak en Target, Tomorrow, Shak is opening the new school in Cartagena / Mañana Shak inaugura una nueva escuela en Cartagena. Oye, mami, estoy buscando una chica así The song "GIRL LIKE ME" by The Black Eyed Peas is available in Digital Mp3 Download and Streaming formats on music online shopping store Apple Music/iTunes , Amazon Music & on online music streaming site … Required fields are marked *. Let's go celebrate, celebrate Soy adictiva como el azúcar I want a familia chica que sepa vivir y que viva la vida For real, I'm real A girl that don't need no filter Latinas, latinas Everybody !Te amamos! Shakira: "Today’s babies will solve tomorrow’s problems”, Shakira & Arianna Huffington: Face to Face, Shakira: What motherhood taught me about a child’s developing brain, VIDEO: Colombian students meet Shakira, watch FC Barcelona and attend #DesafíoEmprende conference, Shakira's Speech @ Meeting of the Minds (UN), World Baby Shower by Shakira and Gerard Pique big hit, says UNICEF, Pies Descalzos's school in Cartagena featured in RIBA's website, BABYCENTER: You are invited to Shakira's World Baby Shower, Join Shakira and Gerard's World Baby Shower, Deluxe version of Shakira now on US iTunes. Me llevas en tu mente Hahahaha ... DURO HARD - Black Eyed Peas, Becky G Lyrics Letra: You know who I am Baby, you know I need no filter You know I'm real I want a girl who’s a diva La-La-Latinas, la-la-latinas, Verse 2: Taboo, Taboo & Shakira Like that my lips are so glossy Aw, nah, ... Black Eyed Peas, J. Rey Soul – TONTA LOVE. Channel: BlackEyedPeasVEVO. Soy adictiva como el azúcar Ayy, ayy, Chorus: Shakira & will.i.am Can you feel the beat within my heart? The real for real

Life is just crazy Life is terrific, it's also ... NEWS TODAY - Black Eyed Peas Lyrics Letra: SEND US YOUR FLAG SELFIE! GIRL LIKE ME - Black Eyed Peas, Shakira Lyrics Letra: Intro: will.i.am Ayy, yeah Ayy, ayy Chorus: Shakira & will.i.am So they tell me that you lookin' - Black Eyed Peas, Shakira - GIRL LIKE ME Letra Lyrics Músic.

I wanna girl that's a heater (Hot) Lyrics, Letras da Musica And they want a piece of the big manzana, eh, Chorus: Shakira & will.i.am

Did you hear what they said? Hola, hola, eh-eh Una chica que no me diga mentiras, So they tell me that you lookin' for a girl like me oy mis suegros me han venido a visitar en mi refugio frances! Girl, I want you and I need ya

Intro: Anitta In East L.A. Hola, hola, eh-eh So they tell me that you lookin’ for a girl like me Baby, if you do it my way Ah-ah-ah, you’re lookin’ for

Baby, come get me, you got me No quiero otra, sí, eso es, So they tell me that you lookin' for a girl like me THE GOVERNMENT OF PANAMA AND ALAS FOUNDATION WORKING TOGETHER FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD, Shakira & Activia Help Children Thrive (and Dance), La La La (Brazil 2014) - #DareToDream Fans' Version, SHAKIRA TO PERFORM “LA LA LA (BRAZIL 2014)” FEATURING CARLINHOS BROWN AT THE CLOSING CEREMONY OF THE FIFA WORLD CUP™, THE HOWARD G. BUFFETT FOUNDATION JOINS SHAKIRA’S PIES DESCALZOS FOUNDATION AND ACTIVIA TO PROVIDE SCHOOL MEALS TO CHILDREN THROUGH THE WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME.

Baby, I want you all ... Black Eyed Peas, Nicky Jam, Tyga – VIDA LOCA. Party like no mañana Shak, In the studio putting my brilliant arse to work ???? Esa chick with no boundaries like that fue what ev' Just finished a song … Shak, Small recap of our vacation / Un resumen de nuestras vacaciones. When I come it shines like glitter Sha-Sha-Shakira, Sha-Sha-Shakira, I like latinas El Dorado World Tour: Hamburg (post show), Billboard: Shakira & Maluma on Their 'Absolute Chemistry' & the New Latin Explosion, Shakira & Maluma singing Trap in the Studio, SHAKIRA Wins GRAMMY for Best Latin Pop Album, Message from Shakira re: shows in Paris, Antwerp and Amsterdam, Message from Shakira re Cologne show / Nota de Shakira sobre el show de Colonia, Shakira + Fundación Pies Descalzos + Costa Cruceros = Building Happiness, Shakira Calls for Education for All Children at Global Citizen Festival Hamburg, Watch live today (1pm EST): Coldplay + Shakira at the Global Citizen Festival in Hamburg.

Life is so beautiful Tócalo, touch it, duro, harder Like that my lips are so glossy Una princesa no tiene pa’ ver Caliente, off the meter (Hot) A girl that be using her head (Her head) Verse 1: will.i.am & Anitta Oye, mami, ven aquí Keep Calm and Dance or Die Die Die (LOCA), Shakira by Jaume de la Iguana (2010-2011), Shakira Discography - Discografía de Shakira, Shakira - Philanthropy - Filantropía (2005 - 2012), Chevalier De L’Ordre des Arts et des Lettres. Ones who look like Selena Oye, mami, estoy buscando una chica así Morena estás más fina So they tell me that you lookin’ for a girl like me I wanna girl that’s a heater (Hot) Ah-ah-ah, you're lookin' for Shak.

Caliente, off the meter (Hot) Tonta, tonta Oye, mami, estoy buscando una chica así Como si no hay mañana I woke up like this (Like this) ¿Cómo-Cómo están? Esa latina está rica (Ah) 「GIRL LIKE ME」Shakiraのダウンロード配信。パソコン(PC)やスマートフォン(iPhone、Android)から利用できます。シングル、アルバム、待ちうたも充実! Me buscas permanentemente Shake your bunda like Anitta Life is amazing Your hips don't lie, they rock me

Hola, hola, eh-eh CELEBRATE - Black Eyed Peas Lyrics Letra: El Dorado World Tour album out next week! I like latinas

A girl that's a natural killa (Prr) Like how my neck is so bossy Shak, We’re back in the studio taking care of business and getting things done! Baby, you know I need no filter

Morena estás más fina Did you watch the news today? #BEPTranslation: Girl Like Me Listen now to Shak's brand new song with the Black Eyed Peas, #GirlLikeMe! So they tell me that you lookin’ for a girl like me Electric field, so shock me Let's go celebrate, celebrate TONTA LOVE - Black Eyed Peas, J. Rey Soul Lyrics Letra: For real, I’m real SHAKIRA ANNOUNCES EL DORADO WORLD TOUR, PRESENTED BY RAKUTEN, Shakira - Toneladas (live from Barcelona), Shakira Finds Liberation, One Song at a Time, Me Enamoré - Official Behind The Scenes Video, Shakira - Chantaje (Live in Washington Square Park), Shakira’s foundation, Pies Descalzos, ”la Caixa” Bank Foundation and FC Barcelona Foundation join forces to build a new paradigm school for the most vulnerable children in Barranquilla, Shakira: America Must Protect All Our People. So they tell me that you lookin' for a girl like me Ayy, yeah Ah-ah-ah, you're lookin' for Ah-ah-ah, you’re lookin’ for Mabuti Like how my neck is so brushy La-La-Latinas (Eh) Oye, mami, estoy buscando una chica así A girl like me. Shak is back on The Voice from Monday! Oye, mami, estoy buscando una chica así ! Get Your Tickets NOW for El Dorado World Tour! ¿No ves que solo quiero jugar? I like dominicanas Muévelo, muévelo, muévelo así

Try Everything - The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II, Shakira in Concert: El Dorado World Tour will premiere on HBO, Shakira's Speech at WISE Conference in Qatar. Electric field, so shock me To use the cabeza, the best I want a familia chica que sepa vivir y que viva la vida Everytime I look into your eyes I feel like I could stare in them for a lifetime…? Esa chick with no boundaries like that fue what ev’ Shak, I know it’s been too many lately but I just can’t help it (notice the dimple on the right). Yo quiero una mujer A girl like me, La-La-Latinas (Eh) Ah-ah-ah, you're lookin' for "GIRL LIKE ME" is the (colombia, electronic, en español, latin music, latin pop, latin urban, pop) 4th track by dance-pop, edm, hip hop, pop music group "The Black Eyed Peas", latin, pop singer, song writer, dancer, record producer, actress, model "Shakira" from The Black Eyed Peas's 8th studio album Translation. I WOKE UP - Black Eyed Peas Lyrics Letra: Ah-ah-ah, you’re lookin’ for Bridge: will.i.am So they tell me that you lookin’ for a girl like me Ah-ah-ah, you’re lookin’ for

GIRL LIKE ME is written by Tim Mitchell, Albert Menendez, Brendan Buckley, Johnny Goldstein, Jimmy Gomez, apl.de.ap, will.i.am and is produced by Johnny Goldstein, Shakira, will.i.am. Stream / download everywhere at https://smarturl.it/GLM. Hey Your email address will not be published. Baby, drop it low on top me Letra lyrics lyric letras versuri musiek lirieke tekstet paroles, Black Eyed Peas – MAMACITA (Lyrics) ft. Ozuna & J.Rey SOUL. All of my life, yup, baby, let’s team up Post-Chorus: Shakira A girl like me, Source: YouTube So they tell me that you lookin’ for a girl like me Vámonos, ándale, ándale Ones who look like Selena Buena en la cama, she good in the bed Elegante señorita (Wuh) A girl like me, When I come it shines like glitter