To date, Just the Way You Are sits at 807 million streams on Spotify. Both share fantastic on and off-stage chemistry, as they demonstrated at the 2018 Grammy Awards. Drake: +28,7M #3. It But a free concert ticket is generous nonetheless! Hi, I strongly recommended you to visit the next link because it's pretty suspicious. Mars' flawlessly smooth and silky delivery almost steal the spotlight from Gucci Mane, who the song belongs to. Written by Mars and his songwriting partners-in-crime, Philip Lawrence and Ari Levine, the song incorporates reggae and R&B flavors to capture a sensual euphoria, fueled with fiery emotions. A year after its release, the album received Grammy nominations for Record of the Year and Song of the Year, even though it lost to Adele's Rolling In the Deep in both categories. In this list, we're ranking his top 10 songs according to Spotify listens. RELATED: The Making Of Jukebox: Facts About Bruno Mars’ Sophomore Album, Unorthodox Jukebox. Spotify will investigate the email and tell you if it's legit or not. I also called the venue and the person just said come at 6:30 to get your tickets and she transfer me to someone I can talk to see if my name was on the list to receive tickets and that person never called me back. What's the sender's email address like? It says I need to go to will call to pick them up - is this real? Listen free to Bruno Mars – 24K Magic (24K Magic, Chunky and more). Have fun at the concert! Bruno Mars is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, multi-instrumentalist, and dancer whose musical style and showmanship have helped him sell over 130 million records worldwide, hence, making him one of the best-selling music artists of all time. Every "Bruno Mars" song there is. I got an email saying I got two free tickets to Bruno mars from Spotify (going to the edmonton show on July 30) because I'm a super fan. 24K Magic (pronounced "twenty-four karat magic") is the third studio album by American singer Bruno Mars. Assisted by Kodak Black, Wake Up In The Sky serves as the third single off of Mane's 2018 twelfth album, Evil Genius. 2010 would never be the same without Bruno Mars' Grenade, the sophomore single off of his 2010 breakthrough album, Doo-Wops & Hooligans. A year later, the two linked up one more time for Please Me, a slow-paced R&B sensual anthem that debuted on the top five of the Billboard Hot 100. So it paid off in the long run even though I was kind of embarrassed to ask with others behind me so that's why I let the person behind me go first.... so I wouldn't feel humiliated. Spotify also got back to me and confirmed my tickets! Cardi spits the first verse on the song, while Bruno handles the rest. Bruno Mars: +18M #6. No remixes, no radio edits, no acoustic versions, just pure songs that he has created and put out. Upon its release, Treasure was a massive commercial success, with over 3 million copies sold in the US alone in less than a year. The last and the best is 24k Magic's sophomore single, That's What I Like, sitting at more than one billion streams! NEXT: 17 Things Other Celebs Have Said About Bruno Mars (Good And Bad). This dreamy soprano track started off his 2010 debut album, Doo-Wops & Hooligans. Enjoy. Like 24k Magic, That's What I Like also won the Grammy for Song of the Year in 2018. Peter Gene Hernandez (born October 8, 1985 in Waikiki, Hawaii), better known by his stage name Bruno Mars, is a Filipino-Puerto Rican American singer-songwriter, producer and musician signed to Atlantic Records. The old Bruno is long gone, and in 2018, fans witnessed his complete evolution on 24k Magic, the album. Yeah Spotify got back to me and said it's legitimate. Here are his 10 most listened to songs on Spotify. Hey! Versace on the Floor, the second single off his third studio album, 24k Magic, put Bruno Mars at a new height. In this list, we're ranking his top 10 songs according to Spotify listens. Its funky disco vibes are the strength of this Breakbot-inspired song, while many compared its retro music video to Michael Jackson's era of Bad and Thriller albums. this article here and following the steps. So I just risked it the day of the concert and went exactly at 6:30 to see if my tickets was there and the guy in the box office said he has tickets for me. Known for his retro showmanship, crazy vocal range, and smooth dance moves, Bruno Mars can switch from one genre to the other effortlessly: from pop (Just the Way You Are, When I Was Your Man), R&B (Treasure), and reggae (Liquor Store Blues) to funk & soul (24k Magic). More from the Unorthodox Jukebox album, and this time, it's its leading song, The Police-influenced single, Locked Out of Heaven. It's unashamedly blatant product placement, but who cares when Bruno Mars softly and romantically sings about you and your partner's intimacy? The song centers around a chilling depiction of a dark heartbreak with various violent, masochistic references, and its accompanying music video represents a literal visual of this. He may cry, but at least he cries in a silky smooth voice and oozing with charm. To date, Locked Out of Heaven has garnered over 645 million replays on Spotify, making it Mars' fifth most played song on the streaming platform. In fact, his worry of losing his girlfriend, Jessica Caban, inspired this sophomore single from Unorthodox Jukebox. Justin Bieber: +25,4M #4. I also send spotify an email to see if it was legit and Julia got back to me and said it's legitimate and just go with your ID and pick up your two free tickets. RELATED: Bruno Mars To Lil Wayne: The Stories Behind These Celeb Mugshots, Explained. Ed Sheeran: +35,3M #2. It sounds kind of suspicious, so I recommend reading this article here and following the steps. And am I guaranteed tickets if I go to will call before the show starts? Check out Spotify Answers for solutions to a wide range of topics. It was released on November 18, 2016 by Atlantic Records as the follow-up to his second studio album Unorthodox Jukebox (2012). The World's Most Entertaining Car Website, 10 Celebrities That Tried Their Hand At Music (& Failed), Bruno Mars' 10 Most Listened To Songs (According To Spotify), Bruno Mars To Lil Wayne: The Stories Behind These Celeb Mugshots, Explained, The Making Of Jukebox: Facts About Bruno Mars’ Sophomore Album, Unorthodox Jukebox, 10 Years Of Doo-Wops: Facts About Bruno Mars’ Debut Breakthrough Album, 17 Things Other Celebs Have Said About Bruno Mars (Good And Bad), 10 Female Celebs Who Married Younger Men (& Their Age Gap), 10 Ways The Olsen Twins Continue To Win Our Hearts, 10 Failed Celebrity Businesses (& Why They Went Up In Smoke), 10 Of The Strangest Celebrity Endorsements, 10 Times Kendall Jenner Copied Paris Hilton's Iconic Looks, 10 Celebrities Whose Daughters Work As Models, Riverdale: 10 Things Fans Didn’t Know About Camila Mendes, 5 Celebrities Employees Love To Work For (& 5 Who Are Worse Than Ellen DeGeneres), Top 10 Bands From The 1990s Everyone Listened To, The 10 Most Popular Female Rappers Of 2020, Ranked By Instagram Followers, Kate Winslet & 9 Other Celebrities Who Regret Working With Woody Allen, Robert Downey Jr. & Other Celebrities Who Made Successful Comebacks In Hollywood, We Had No Idea These Celebrities Have Been Friends Since Childhood, Everything Miley Cyrus Has Done Since Her Breakup With Liam Hemsworth, Justin Timberlake's 10 Best Hairstyles, Ranked. Is this from Spotify? I was told to call back the day before or of the show to confirm I'm on the guest list that Spotify sends them. Fortunately, as of this writing, the two are still together. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Cardi B & Bruno Mars. Mars may only have three studio albums, but his mark on pop culture is truly undeniable. I just received my email yesterday and was going crazy cuz I was trying to make sure it was legit lol. It's a call to an extravagant and lavish lifestyle, produced by Mars' very own Shampoo Press & Curl production team. It's not an exaggeration to call Bruno Mars one of the best, most versatile artists of all time.