Audrey Landers (b.

Copy the link to this page and share it with your friends. The same name also survived into the modern period in its Anglo-Saxon form, as Etheldred, e.g. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Audrey – Addy, Drey, Audie, Rey, Auds, Aud. Audrey Joanne

1983), American Christian music artist 2.

Audrey Landers (b.  

Don’t use nicknames as a tool to hurt others. 2. Her original name is Etheldrède, which mean in Germanic ald=old and ric=powerful. (Source: Les prénoms et leurs secrets) Audrey Malte was the illegitimate daughter of Henry VIII. Hi everyone! It allows you to go beyond the similarities of a name, which can provide a lot of inspiration! Audrey Melissa

5. 100+ Lovely Nicknames For Your Girlfriend (With Meanings), 1000+ Cool Gamer Tags and How to Create a Unique Gamer Tag, 500+ Cute Couple Nicknames For Him or Her, 1000+ Cute Nicknames For Girls (With Meanings), 154 Hindi/Indian Nicknames For Guys and Girls.

1970), American actress and singer

16 names similar to Audrey. Origin: Old English

Famous people named Audrey or its variations.

Audrey is a feminine name, which means “Noble Strength.” It is of Anglo-Norman origins and has grown over time to become one of the most popular names for females. 1970), American actress and singer 3.

If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Audrey, try our name generator. Here is a list of famous people named Audrey:eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'findnicknames_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_14',113,'0','0'])); Audrey has risen to popularity in both the fiction and non-fiction world.

5 years ago.

Source(s): nicknames audrey: https://shortly.im/2UXeH. 1956), American actress and actress

Audrey Nicole Assad (b. Many fictional characters are named Audrey, and some come with nicknames.

Aud –From the first three letters of Audrey. Faith Hill’s first name is actually Audrey and Audrey Meaney is a British archaeologist.

Many kids are named after famous people, which could help you in your search for nicknames. You can suggest more nicknames for Audrey by simply leaving a comment. Arguably the most famous Audrey is movie actress Audrey Hepburn; other actresses include Audrey Tatou and Audrey Meadows. Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list.

3. So, we encourage you to be responsible in using the nicknames found on our website. You could nickname someone after a famous celebrity or use the nicknames of the celebrity.

Now, my friends can call my Addie. Audra, Audrea, Audree, Audri, Audriana, Audrina, Audry, Audrey TV and Movie Quotes: 3. Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. Best Nicknames: Addy, Audee, Audjee, Dee, Dree.

The Anglo-Norman form of the name was applied to Saint Audrey (d. 679), also known by the historical form of her name as Saint Æthelthryth.

Read more – Cookie Policy.

“What about that Audrey?” Little Shop of Horrors (1986), Famous people named Audrey or its variations, 1. Audra Ann McDonald (b. I have a lot of friends and it is hard for them to say, "Audrey" so I looked on here and found the perfect name they can all me! Audrey is one of the girls' names that have been rising due to their connection to Old Hollywood glamour—in this case the eternally chic and radiant Audrey Hepburn. Similarly, nicknames can be used as a negative tool. Audrey Taryn, Nicknames: Audy or Audy Lou (if their middle name is Louise), Hobart was a far more popular American baby boy name in 1896 than you might think, when it was the 128th most popular name, Bella can stand alone or be nicknames for Isabella and Annabella, Gage became popular as a first name after the 1989 movie ‘Pet Sematary.’, Karla first cracked the Top 1000 popular American girl’s name in 1936 at No. Nicknames for Audrey include Addie, Audie, Drey, and Drea.

Anonymous. 1983), American Christian music artist

You can opt for a cute, funny or cool nickname from our list of popular nicknames for people named Audrey: Each nickname on this list has been carefully selected to make sure they are a perfect match for at least one Audrey.

“What did you wish for, Audrey?” The Lorax (2012)

4. I love Audrey. Etheldred Benett (1776–1845).

Meaning of the name Audrey. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Audrey – Addy, Drey, Audie, Rey, Auds, Aud.

She remarried another man after her widow life but she wasnt been convainced to keep the same life and flee from a monestary where she died the 679. 1956), American actress and actress Audrey Middle Names Audrey Camilla Audrey Joanne Audrey Melissa Audrey Sue Audrey Taryn Her male counterparts are Andrew, Aude and André.

Similarly, nicknames can be used as a negative tool.

While there are some outrightly offensive terms, we have found that with nicknames, context matters. Audrey Sue Audrey was an english from a royal class which her parents married her with an old man.

Drey –From the last four letters of Audrey. Dree –A variant for Drey, the last four letters of Audrey. I think Addy/Addie would work for Audrey, as they sound very close!

For instance, the name “Audrey”; finding a nickname for anyone named Audrey could be a tad bit difficult, which is why we have compiled all the popular nicknames for Audrey we know, to make your search a lot easier.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'findnicknames_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_15',112,'0','0']));eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'findnicknames_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_16',112,'0','1'])); But first, what is the meaning of the name, Audrey?

792, jumping up to the Top 300 by the 1950s, Lisa pisa mona lisa, lease (pronunciation) is the.

These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Audrey.

Celebrate on th 23rd june on the european calendar. Audiee –A cool nickname for Audrey. 6. The only nicknames I can think of are Aud, Auds or Audie - none of which I particularly like.

Audrey Nicole Assad (b. Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. By using this site you agree to the following Terms of Use.

Audra Ann McDonald (b. Here are some famous fictional characters named Audrey: There are many options to choose from when it comes to picking nicknames.

0 0.

Aude –A French Variant for Audrey. We use cookies. You can opt for a cute, funny or cool nicknamefrom our list of popular nicknames for people named Audrey: 1. This nickname maker is designed to create username for Audrey or to generate many other things, such as business name ideas, domain names of the website e.t.c.

It is the Anglo-Norman form of the Anglo-Saxon name Æðelþryð, composed of the elements æðel "noble" and þryð "strength".

eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'findnicknames_com-box-4','ezslot_12',114,'0','0'])); Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a603a775a3e38d7f6e63a4309b63279d" );document.getElementById("ebfd51dbb3").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Nicknames can be used in several positive ways.

Meaning: “noble strength”, Best Nicknames: (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I like the nickname Aud and Drey-ray for the name Audrey; my namess audriee too nd my frenns call me rae:) my name is audrey and i like it when im called dri, dria, or dri-aud. Create ideal unique nickname with your name or generate cool funny couple names using the form below. Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. Addy, Audee, Audjee, Dee, Dree, Variations and Sound Alikes: Audrey Camilla Auds –The first three letters …

There are many options to choose from when it comes to picking nicknames. Audrey is an English feminine given name. 2.

Coining a nickname from a name can be tricky. AudreyBell –A very adorable Audrey (A Tinker Bell reference) 7.

Audrey Middle Names