Zachary Quinto has been in a relationship with the model, painter and actor Miles McMillan since 2013. All of the schools which Zachary Quinto attended were in his hometown. This post is often updated with new information on Zachary Quinto’s estimated income, salary and earnings. It has a place in all of our lives. We respect other people’s privacy, so please don’t stalk celebrities or hack anyone’s account and send us the information – we will pretend not to know you. [on losing his father to cancer at 7-years-old] I found myself in a pattern of being attracted to people who were somehow unavailable, and what I realized was that I was protecting myself because I equated the idea of connection and love with trauma and death. While it's impossible to calculate the exact amount Zachary Quinto is worth, we can use publicly available information such as salary, investments, businesses, endorsements, and other income to estimate a net worth for 2020. and while his death only makes me wish that I had done this sooner - I am eternally grateful to him for being the catalyst for change within me. What scares me? The interesting thing about my character Sylar is that my strengths as an actor seemed to go completely against the shape of a character in the shadows. He was doing things I did not even understand while we were shooting — these awesome things to monitor his narrative.” Following Star Trek, he appeared in the comedy brief Boutonniere (2009). Fans, please take into consideration that we didn't break into Zachary Quinto’s bank accounts.

Snowden (2016) as Glenn Greenwald.

Oh, now that's a big question. Is a supporter of LGBT rights and other causes. Zachary Quinto: I think obviously my connection to Leonard Nimoy is the main reason that the creators of the show reached out to see if I'd want to …

He is best known for his role as Varys in the HBO series… – In 2020, Conleth Hill’s net worth was estimated to be…, – In 2020, Joe Gnoffo’s net worth was estimated to be…, Colleen Marie Haskell is an American television producer and actress. Zachary Quinto also won 2 awards for “Margin Call” movie including the Independent Spirit Award for Best First Feature and the Independent Spirit Robert Altman Award. We are at the precipice of great transformation within our culture and government. Was a huge fan of the play "Angels in America" long before being cast as Louis in a production. By collecting data from the most accurate and reputable resources, we've compiled a collection of the richest celebrities and their net worths. He is mostly known for his dramatic roles; however, he has done… – In 2020, Stacy Keach’s net worth was estimated to be…, Matthew Gray Gubler is an American actor, director, fashion model, painter and filmmaker. As one of the richest celebrities in the world, people are always wondering how much money Zachary Quinto has or makes. A look into Zachary Quinto's net worth, money and current earnings. His fans call themselves "Sylar's Army" after his character in. y Quinto was mainly grown and raised in his hometown in Pittsburgh by his mother after his father’s death. After that, Zachary Quinto had a relationship with the actor and singer Jonathan Groff which lasted around a couple of years. For years after he died, people would go out of their way to let me know how much he meant to them. He also has a series acting role in a drama titled “Biopunk”. I love when you aren't accountable to anybody or anything, and you can just be wherever you are. Jamey Rodemeyer's life changed mine. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. However, there are several factors that affect a celebrity’s net worth, such as taxes, management fees, investment gains or losses, marriage, divorce, etc. Zachary Quinto Net Worth 2020, Bio, Wiki, Height, Weight, Awards and Instagram. Tom Ford March 3, 2020. I stepped into this character and then realized how much there was to play with.
Required fields are marked *.

Zachary Quinto was created in Pittsburgh, Pa, to Margaret J. In 2009, he made his debut science fiction adventure movie “Star Trek” which he also starred in other sequels of it. Star Trek Into Darkness (2013) as Spock. Quick Facts. Zachary Quinto Net Worth 2020 – Zachary Quinto is an actor, producer and writer from the United States of America.He is mostly known by people for his role in “Star Trek” movie and its sequels as Spock.

– In 2020, Shaun Robinson’s net worth was estimated to be…, Walter Stacy Keach, Jr. is an American actor and narrator.

0 8 Less than a minute. David Barnett Net Worth 2020, Bio, Education, Career, and Achievement. For his personal life, Zachary Quinto is publicly known as a gay person and he has been in relationships that we know of. Traveled to various states in support of President, Quinto and his producing partners were some of the very first people to whom writer/director. I don't know what scares me - cockroaches, nuclear apocalypse. I want to share.
I have a dualistic self. Zachary Quinto’s 2018 plus movie acting roles including a thriller science fiction titled “Hotel Artemis”, a horror named “Abandoned”, and another Star Trek sequel which is still untitled.

Emegency Medical Hologram Mark VI (voice), TV Series documentary co-executive producer - 10 episodes, 2014 producer - 10 episodes, 2014, Himself - Presenter: Best Actress in a Television Series - Drama, Star Trek Beyond: A Warped Sense of Revenge, Star Trek Beyond: Exploring Strange New Worlds, Star Trek Beyond: New Life, New Civilizations, Star Trek Beyond: To Live Long and Prosper, Himself - Guest / Himself - Guest Co-Host, Himself - Clue Giver / Himself - Celebrity Contestant, Hannibal: Season Three - Getting the Old Scent Again: Re-imagining Red Dragon, The 9th Annual CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute, Himself - Presenter: Excellence in Theatre Education Award, Star Trek Into Darkness: Brawl by the Bay, Star Trek Into Darkness: Down with the Ship, Star Trek Into Darkness: Mr. Spock and Mr. Spock, Star Trek Into Darkness: National Ignition Facility, Star Trek Into Darkness: Property of Starfleet, Himself - Presenter: Best Featured Actor in a Play, Star Trek: Ben Burtt & the Sounds of Star Trek, Best Supporting Actor in a Movie/Miniseries, Best Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture or Miniseries, Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Miniseries or a Movie, Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films, USA, Washington DC Area Film Critics Association Awards. He completed his schooling from the Central Catholic High School and then went to and graduated from the Carnegie Mellon School of Drama. Tad Hilgenbrink is an American actor, known for his role as Matt Stifler in American Pie Presents: Band Camp and The Hills… – In 2020, Tad Hilgenbrink’s net worth was estimated to be…, Richard Karn is an American actor and game show host. Discover how much the famous TV Actor is worth in 2020. I had to do a lot of work on the couch to really get to a place where I was able to show up to a relationship with someone who was actually capable of being in one - and that took a lot of trial and error. [Zachary Quinto, on October 16, 2011, on his own blog, commenting on his decision to "come out" as gay on a New York Magazine article] When I found out that Jamey Rodemeyer killed himself - I felt deeply troubled. Nova Net Worth 2020, Bio, Education, Career, and Achievement. The Zachary Quinto net worth and salary figures above have been reported from a number of credible sources and websites.

Fear is an interesting thing. His cast as a youthful Spock in the J. J. Abrams-directed reboot of the Star Trek movie franchise was formally declared at the 2007 Comic-Con. We are witnessing an enormous shift of collective consciousness throughout the world.

Your email address will not be published.

Parents need to teach their children principles of respect and acceptance. Zachary Quinto as Sylar.

During his time at high school, Zachary Quinto was a part of a musical work which he won an award for. Zachary Quinto Net Worth. Exact sum is $14420000. If you're looking for Zachary Quinto's net worth in 2020, then check out how much money Zachary Quinto makes and is worth today below. However, there are several factors that affect a celebrity’s net worth, such as taxes, management fees, investment gains or losses, marriage, divorce, etc. If something is missing, please check back soon or let us know. Zachary Quinto’s net worth for 2020, estimated earnings, and income is currently under review. Zachary Quinto began rising more to prominence with his starring role in the science fiction drama series “Heroes”. The situation improved in 2006: the man joined the series Heroes for four seasons and got the role of … His father was of Italian ancestry and his mother is of Irish ancestry. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. We track celebrity net worth so you don't have to. Central Catholic High School, Carnegie Mellon University, Zachary J. Quinto , Zachary John Quinto , ZQ , La Quinto , Zach , Zach Quinto, Gene Kelly Award, Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Actor in a Miniseries or a Movie (2013), New York Film Critics Circle, San Francisco Film Critics Circle, National Board of Review, Independent Spirit Awards, “Pirates of Penzance”, “Heroes” (2006–2010), “Star Trek” (2009, 2013, 2016), “American Horror Story: Murder House”, “American Horror Story: Asylum” (2012–2013), Often plays villains or troubled anti-heroes, Often plays cold-hearted or unfeeling characters. but in light of Jamey's death - it became clear to me in an instant that living a gay life without publicly acknowledging it - is simply not enough to make any significant contribution to the immense work that lies ahead on the road to complete equality. His father John Quinto worked as a barber but he passed away because of a cancer in the 80s, and his mother Margo Quinto was a magistrate’s office employee after some time of working at an investment firm.

He is most well known for his co-starring role as Al Borland in the… – In 2020, Richard Karn’s net worth was estimated to be…, Robert David Hall is an American actor, best known for his role as coroner Dr. Albert Robbins M.D. (McArdle), an Irish-American workplace employee, and Joseph John Quinto, an Italian-American barber.

“I understood that he’d approval on the celebrity that will play youthful Spock, then when I got the part I understood in the start it was with his blessing.” The revelation for me seeing the film, when I eventually got to see everything after taking care of sequences, was that he’s amazing. I also made an it gets better video last year - in the wake of the senseless and tragic gay teen suicides that were sweeping the nation at the time. Не сurrеntlу hаѕ оnlу аrоund 60 сrеdіtеd асtіng rоlеѕ іn mоvіеѕ аnd ѕеrіеѕ, аnd hіѕ mоѕt рорulаr оnеѕ аrе іn thе Ѕtаr Тrеk mоvіеѕ.

I try to be as fearless as possible. Other popular movies for Zachary Quinto are the drama “Margin Call” and the action thriller “Hitman: Agent 47”. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Shayla Mitchell Net Worth 2020, Bio, Education, Career, and Achievement. Now that I'm older, I know it's because that's what matters - the things people can tell your child about you - and I realize my father gave something really special to me even though he wasn't here to give it to me in person. Richard Engel Net Worth 2020, Bio, Education, Career, and Achievement. He is mostly known by people for his role in “Star Trek” movie and its sequels as Spock. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Zachary Quinto Net Worth 2020, Bio, Wiki, Height, Weight, Awards and Instagram. He has dated the actor Jesse Tyler Ferguson for some time around 2010.