Please comply with the safety rules of the park. Opened in 2002, it underwent a major revamp a decade later and relaunched with a … Keep hands and feet inside the rides at all times. You will only have to pay for the rides you enjoy. First Level, Sahara Centre, Al Nahda Street, Al Nahda 1-Sharjah-United Arab Emirates. Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day?

Sharjah, United Arab Emirates 16 contributions 9 helpful votes Great place to enjoy with family and friends! Home to over 17 rides and more than 70 video, simulator and redemption games, along with a two-level indoor Go Kart track and four-level Soft Play facility, Adventureland is a fun family destination. Hello Adventureland Sharjah is an indoor entertainment park, located inside Sahara Centre – one of Sharjah’s most favored retail and lifestyle attractions. Adventureland Address: First Level, Sahara Centre, Al Nahda Street, Al Nahda 1-Sharjah-United Arab Emirates, Adventureland Contact Number: +971-65316363, Adventureland Timing: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm, Best time to visit Adventureland(preferred time): 03:00 pm - 07:00 pm, Time required to visit Adventureland: 03:00 Hrs. i have a holyday with my family in dubai from 3 to 5 january 2019 i want to come with my family to this adventure land i want to know i need pay entrance fee or i need pay only for the rides inside please confirm, There is no entry fee at Adventureland, Sharjah. The Adventureland Sharjah opening hours are Sunday to Wednesday 10:00 am – 11:00 pm. Guest with medical conditions like Heart Ailments and Pregnant women are not allowed on the rides. Prices of the various rides range from 15 AED to 25 AED. Their mission statement reads, “To bring smiles to our customer’s faces by providing value for money and great experiences in a safe and friendly atmosphere.” and they are indeed doing a good job of it. Find hotel near Adventureland. Home to over 17 rides and more than 70 video, simulator and redemption games, along with a two-level indoor Go Kart track and four-level Soft Play facility, Adventureland is a fun family destination. Adventureland, Sharjah: See 15 reviews, articles, and 52 photos of Adventureland, ranked No.4 on Tripadvisor among 23 attractions in Sharjah. Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sharjah before you plan your trip. The timings from Thursday to Saturday are 10:00 am – 12:00 am. Check out where to stay in Sharjah and book an accommodation of your choice. Adventureland is located at Level 1 Sahara Centre, Al Nahda Interchange, Dubai-Sharjah Road Sharjah, UAE. People normally club together Sharjah Museum Of Islamic Civilization and Al Mamzar Beach Park while planning their visit to Adventureland. Love this? You can also take one of the packages offered by Adventureland as given below-. Know Adventureland Sharjah Better. ADVENTURELAND SHARJAH SAHARA CENTRE TIMINGS. Adventureland, Sharjah. Contribute/Review Ask a Question.
Children must be supervised by an adult or guardian at all times. 30.77% of people who visit Sharjah include Adventureland in their plan, 71.43% of people start their Adventureland visit around 3 PM - 4 PM, People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Adventureland, 95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Adventureland. ADVENTURELAND SHARJAH LOCATION. Check their official website for more information. Opened in the year 2002, Adventureland is spread across 70,000 square feet. Adventureland offer variety of rides suitable for toddlers and adults.