The effects of hypertension or a high blood pressure are more severe in the eyes and may affect vision.But because your symptoms are transient, I believe you may be in the initial stage of the diasease. I can go as far as to say it could have resulted in saving my sons life and our entire family now knows what bipolar is and how to assist and understand my most wonderful son, brother and friend to all who loves him dearly. examination and US right away if things do not improve. How to teach a child about energy and chakras? I have had a few ocular migraines. Level 4: … I see the same pattern when I my eyes are shut or open and I sleep in the dark (no light). Posts are for general information, are not intended to substitute for informed professional advice (medical, legal, veterinary, financial, etc. Thank you. My boyfriend notices it now, too, since I brought it up. After sleeping about 6 hrs at night, I wake up from pain in my knees and sometimes in my elbows. Answered the question professionally and with a great deal of compassion. Often times the pulse sounding in my head will wake me after, is sleep apnoea a serious health risk ? Low b.p. Thank You for submitting! I am not satisified with this answer as I do not have any symptoms of CSR. What is your opinion? i have been waking up, I wake about 4:30 or 5:00 each morning to the sound of talk, I have coat syndrome and when I went to dentist to get teeth, Why do I wake up every morning short of breath, feel like I, Will staying in the alpha/theta/delta brainwave state for 30, Looking for an expert with a little knowledge regarding, I am a 68 y/o female diagnosed w/hypertension and high, For several weeks I have had problems sleeping over three, My 6 yr old daughter has trouble 'switching off' and getting, I am wondering what the causes of variable blood pressure, Cannot sleep. YOU CAN LOOK UP HERE:http://www.healthscout.com/ency/68/309/main.htm. Its time has arrived, merkaba of Earthstar. Do you have some sort of light on in your room while you sleep? CSR. Hello, you are possibly having the symptoms of metamorphopsia or wavy distortion or grid lines. MedHelp is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. An opportunity for transformation. How to Open your Perspective to Shift & Pivot out of the b.s. Cut out all stimulants. Such symptoms are commonly seen with visual disorders like Central Serous retinopathy (CSR). Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief. This happens every time I wake throughout the night.

This is the primary grid in which humankind have maintained their consciousness connection for the past 6,000 years. To see what credentials have been verified by a third-party service, please click on the "Verified" symbol in some Experts' profiles. I'm fully aware that nighttime erections are a normal p, My high blood pressure generally runs pretty well during the daytime but when I am getting near the time I begin waking it rises noticably. First, I appreciate your blog! Seeing recognizable objects or patterns in otherwise random or unrelated objects or patterns is called pareidolia. However, when I am home it is a little high in the AM until I take my Hyzaar 100-25 - then drop. Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience. The dodecahedron was the primary consciousness geometric of the planet from the time of the deluge of Atlantis, until the emergence of the icosahedron about 4,000 BC. “Elegant Ecology”, Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGD, FICCMO, Acute Migraines Relieved By Beta Blocker Eye Drops, Eyeball "Bling" and Other Dangerous Eye Surgeries, Considering Cataract Surgery? I also eat very healthy. Although in place and functional, its total activation will involve 12 phases, with full resonant vibratory rate achieved on the 12-12-12 …December 12, 2012.The ‘triple’ dates ( 01-01-01 thru 12-12-12) that occur uniquely for the next 12 years each carry numeric light codes that open & activate each of the 12 major pentacle facets of this amazing template. Waking up and seeing random things So over the past 3-4 years I’ve been having instances that I will wake up, and see things in my room. The three are separate, yet intricately related. After sleeping, 39 yo old male, 300lbs, single, 1 child, in the past few, I am a 38 year old male who has been suffering from, My high blood pressure generally runs pretty well during the, Is sleep apnoea a serious health risk? an icosahedron. Does marijuana help or hinder your chakras?

my 6 yr old daughter has trouble 'switching off' and getting off to sleep. The patterns themselves might resemble fractals. Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years, Medical Degree, Former Assistant Professor at School of Medicine at Yale University, MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine. I decided to buy a blood pressure monitor yesterday to see what my pressure and heart rate was while sleeping and during the day. Sometimes for quite some time, I am not concerned about this, just curious. The points formed a triangular pattern of pentagons…. Again, I sat up and it went away in a few minutes. Visualize the grid as a geodesic sphere, of pentagons and triangles, sparkling as a faceted, brilliant diamond. The double penta dodecahedron has 144 facets, the number of Christ ascension. Reply to Dr. Sandra's Post: I am not a diabetic, and I have never had a migraine headache. Well, retinal ischemia or cutting off the blood supply to the eye doesnot lead to seeing geometric grids or metamorphopsia.
Tremendous energy lines flow outward from the northern axis point and reenter at the southern. The 1987 Harmonic Convergence was also a measurement of Earths vibratory level, a test. I know... Hi Ash! Academics, including Dr Ivan Sanderson, Dr Hagens and Dr Becker, diagramed this shape in the 70’s by connecting major electromagnetic fields on the map. We will watch her carefully and get her in for the For the first time since the ‘great fall’, the planet carried more ‘light’ than ‘dark’. Contact us below with your ideas so we can set up your own personal articles on The Awakened State today! I normally sleep deeply and fully thru a night so this is very weird for me. The only eye problems I have are floaters, flashers, and sensativity to bright lights. The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only.

what can i do to help her? Question. You have been more help than you know.

It wakes me up. Should I explain Spiritual Knowledge to people who are still Asleep or Leave them be.

The telluric grid was adjusted to enable a greater vibratory rate, and this is particularly enacted within the energy of grid points & sacred sites. It also regulates the electromagnetic systems, such as the leylines and vortex systems of the planet.
At night, while sleeping, I will experience rapid heart beat. I wrote my opinion on the ganja here, http://theawakenedstate.tumblr.com/post/26939297564/will-marijuana-effect-my-awakening However what you’re asking about the chakras intrigued me so i... How would you teach a child about chakras, energy, and the powers of the pineal gland at a young... Hello! It is not a mental illness. They are either octagon or rectangular shaped, have circles or squiggly lines inside, and take a few minutes to go away when I sit up. She teaches others to Dismantle Resistance,Live Beyond Fear and Start Awakening Their Inner Creator. Subscribe for our bi-weekly Energy Reports, Resources and Tips! The Gravity grid is both within and on surface of the planet. As a result grids required ‘adjustments’. The tv is on and provides some light in the room. I h, I am a 68 y/o female diagnosed w/hypertension and high cholesterol. About a week ago I woke up in the middle of the night and there was a very strange geometric grid pattern in my entire field of vision in both eyes (linking octagon or rectangle shapes). I am not religious, nor do I want to be, but I want to establish a stronger connection with... Do you have any tips to help me accept and move past the feelings of being alone.