Sports; PSG-Manchester United, the “comeback” of 2019 to be exorcised. October 19, 2020. Not far enough for a club of their immense wealth. Cavani hat nach seinem Wechsel zu Manchester United eine zweiwöchige Isolationsphase hinter sich und erst einmal regulär mit der Mannschaft trainiert. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. The United manager denied that Greenwood and Brandon Williams were left out of the trip to St James’ Park due to disciplinary reasons. “That’s life, but it hurt me,” said the central defender a year ago. Switzerland – Loredana case closed: the rapper confesses, reimburses and apologizes. You can find our Community Guidelines in full here. Manchester United team news: Harry Maguire, Edinson Cavani and Mason Greenwood left at home for PSG trip. Hopefully Harry, Mason and Eric too but we're not sure about that.". “I was not expecting this, for me it's an honour," the United playmaker said. PSG boss Thomas Tuchel tried to sign Man Utd star this summer but transfer collapsed Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United go head-to-head in … The video replays went in United’s favour and Rashford held his nerve brilliantly when faced with the challenge of trying to get the ball past Gianluigi Buffon from 12 yards. He does not befit a side with serious ambition. MANCHESTER UNITED MANAGER OLE GUNNAR SOLSKJAER, 11. Kylian Mbappe 'could seal big-money switch to Real Madrid or Liverpool NEXT summer', PSG vs Man Utd: how and where to watch: times, TV, online, Arsenal's UEL game to go ahead as planned despite one Rapid COVID-19 case, Coady laughs off talk of a return to Reds and insists he 'loves' life at Wolves. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. It was an extraordinary finale and, amid all the jubilation and chaotic celebrations, there was one cry from the away end that rang out loud and clear. The existing Open Comments threads will continue to exist for those who do not subscribe to Independent Premium. Unbelievable! Legends. Our journalists will try to respond by joining the threads when they can to create a true meeting of independent Premium. Buffon, of all people, made the mistake for the next one, spilling Rashford’s swirling long-range shot, and those were moments to encourage United belief that PSG might be vulnerable, after all. Net winners in the round of 16 first leg in Manchester (2-0), the Parisians were then eliminated in the worst possible way: by a 3-1 defeat at home, conceded on three individual errors including a penalty in additional time caused by the defender Presnel Kimpembe, guilty of blocking a ball with his arm. Buffon’s goalkeeping was poor, attempting to hold a shot from Rashford that moved dramatically in the air, and Lukaku was ready, pouncing on the loose ball to score again from close range. Trio out of Champions League trip along with Eric Bailly and Jesse Lingard, Find your bookmarks in your Independent Premium section, under my profile.