$152.00, Sale Price: $162.00, Sale Price: 1. 3. } 2. Terms Of Use | Privacy Policy | Retailer Policy | Site Map, By continuing on this website, you consent to our use of cookies. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. FREE gifts for you +$600 in coupons for you Choose from 1000s of bridal gowns and then find your nearest stockist. The shipping fee will depend on the weight of the order. For the bride who is not interested in wearing white or any variation of it, consider soft blush. 2. I loved my dress! This strapless and structured number has your name written all over it. A delicate ribbon of crystals meets a chic black bow for a slip dress that is worthy of the red carpet and of a black-tie wedding. $1,235.00, Market Price: $1,090.00, Market Price: + Visit the the Sample Sale Pop-Up Shop > Starts Sept 26. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. totalPageNumber: 10.0, Not only is this waist-defining wrap dress flattering on any body type, it's also flattering on every skin tone. Our return policy is one of the best in the industry. She says it feels comfortable and she will be happy all day on her wedding. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Price and other details may vary based on size and color, LALAGEN Women's Plus Size Vintage 1950s Party Cocktail Wedding Swing Midi Dress, Nemidor Women's Half Sleeves V-Neckline Lace Top Plus Size Cocktail Party Swing Dress, Milumia Plus Size Empire Waist Maxi Dress Ruffle Split Semi Sheer Solid Dresses, Nemidor Women's Chevron Print Summer Short Sleeve Plus Size Casual Maxi Dress, Milumia Plus Size Casual V Neck Belted Empire Waist Asymmetrical Maxi Dress, Nemidor Women's Scooped Neckline Floral lace Top Plus Size Cocktail Party Midi Dress, Sidefeel Women Off Shoulder Ruffles Bodycon Mini Dress, Milumia Women's Plus Size Elegant Mesh Frill Ruffle Round Neck Pencil Party Cocktail Dress, SOLERSUN Women's Casual Chiffon Tunic Dress Long Sleeve V Neck Loose Flowy Swing Dresses, Nemidor Women's Deep- V Neck Sleeveless Vintage Plus Size Bridesmaid Formal Maxi Dress, Women's Scoop Neckline Stretch Lace Maxi Dress XL-5XL Plus Size - Evening Wedding Cocktail Party Dress SQ157, Milumia Plus Size Wrap V Neck Fashion High Low Bohemian Party Maxi Dress, Romwe Women's Plus Size Chiffon Elegant Flared Short Sleeve Belted Cocktail Party Swing Midi Dress. you want to order more than 100 dresses. { searchResult: { Beauty comes in every style and shape, that's why Kleinfeld carries the largest selection of plus sized bridal dresses to try on in store and can special order most other dresses to fit. We are industry-leaders who care about our customers, always striving for 100% satisfaction. Favorites. I will definitely be getting my next daughter's dress through Hebeos! $165.00, Market Price: The delicate and romantic lace details on this bohemian wedding dress. My Orders $209.00, Sale Price: I am very satisfied with the dress I purchased here and would recommend it to other people too. $182.00, Market Price: $185.00, Sale Price: Sweep your hair up to flaunt those shoulders! $934.00, Market Price: To ensure the dress fits you well, we also suggest you choose custom size, which means that we make Copyright Notice © 2010-2020 JuneBridals.com All Rights Reserved. Calling all statement-making brides! Please send the item(s) through your local post office within 3-5 business days upon receiving the return form. You can calculate a delivery estimate by taking the processing time and adding the shipping time. Dresses Wedding guest, Plus-size (398 products) Whether it's a sunny summer wedding or a cosy winter affair, you'll find the best outfits in our collection of plus size wedding guest dresses.