© 2020 Trustpilot A/S. Worse than bad. Read our Virgin Media Broadband buyers guide. If you're ready to start looking for a Virgin Media broadband deal, just enter your postcode into our broadband availability checker to see which Virgin Media broadband deals are available in your area. If you like what you hear, you can head to our Virgin Media broadband page for up-to-date deals. With any standard (i.e. I came home one day to find a Virgin Media box attached to the wall of my house that I hadn't ask for and didn't want. Poor speed / performance with simply awful customer service. View all home broadband providers Share. Virgin can be expensive too, although you do benefit from speeds that few other ISPs can match. I had the mobile number the virgin rep who called me. Registered in England and Wales with company No: 6293056. And every day the closing time make my enquiry deleted without any final solution!So basically, there is no problem for them to get my money, but no solution to have access to my account. Virgin media broadband and TV stops working at least once a week sometime more. Need impartial advice on finding the best deal? And this happens every single day. At its best, the download rate is more than five times as fast as any of the competition. 1st its a security risk. Apparently, at this stage you would realize that it is easier to speak to god than to Virgin Support! Fasterbroadband is a trading name of Red Rock Media Ltd Disgusting company. After waiting on the phone for 20… After waiting on the phone for 20 minutes I finally got through to customer services absolutely disgusting customer. not dealing with their frustrated customers that is for sure. Read honest Virgin Media broadband reviews. Read our Virgin Media review to find out what it offers and if Virgin is right for you. Marco if for any reason you happen to read this, seriusly not impressed ! Even if you have Superfast fibre broadband the last part of the connection from the telephone exchange to your property still requires the phone line. The reviews published on this page are those of the individual authors who have warrantied that they abide by our review guidelines. 61 . Download speeds: 54Mbps, 108Mbps, 213Mbps, 362Mbps, 516Mbps: Upload speeds: 3Mbps, 6Mbps, 12Mbps, 21Mbps: Broadband: Fibre: Home Phone: Yes: Digital TV: Yes: Prices from: £28 per month: Broadband speeds. I signed up for Virgin Media with a student rep who signs students up to cheaper deals. Add a postcode for offers and updates in your area. !Not impressed. Website zero stars. So I'm paying almost £50 this month for broadband that hasn't worked for a week! Then a week later the internet kept going off every 10 minutes and reconnecting minutes later. Especially in current pandemic. Laughable service and I have at least 5 friends that are also having issues with fictional charges. ADSL) broadband connection the broadband is sent down the copper phone line. But the offshore customer service centre are worse than useless as they literally lie to your face about sorting things out to get you off the phone. Virgin have never contacted me to inform me of any progress (maybe because there has been no progress) - utter waste of my time. We offered to provide evidence of our response. It's October now, yet VM still stubbornly refused to comply, and is still trying to bully us into submission knowing we all need internet to work from home, and out internet is still disconnected whilst we have to incur high costs, tethering our mobile phone for internet connection.It's a real shame VM is a British company.We've never experienced such an unprofessional business operation. Can't believe such a big company can offer such awful customer service and make so many mistakes with the bill. apparently despit terrible service on tv and broadband for 3 weeks, unless you are completely without service for 24 hours (consecutive) then you are not entitled to any refund. However, Virgin’s network is not as widespread as the BT Openreach connections which dominate the UK. Virgin Media offers some of the fastest broadband deals around, plus incredible broadband and TV bundles. Customer service . We’re not driven by this and don’t let it stop us showing you other broadband deals. There just lie and say the same every time you call them. I moved to Virgin in August. Become a broadband expert with our help guides. See how Virgin Media customer ratings compare to other home broadband providers I was offered a Broadband only deal 200mb which I accepted and arranged to take place on the 6th August. (average: 76%). But that’s not to say that Virgin is poor value for money. They stress , they pester and reduced my mum to tears by threatening to cut her phone off as they told her she hasn’t paid her bill. Ready to buy? The Internet is down yet again , the second time in 3 days. If they charge too much, they're not eligible to be Which? They put this on their site with advice on how to deal with scams. Enjoy the best in home entertainment with great value TV and broadband bundles from leading providers. I'll never use Virgin Media again after this. Colleagues with other ISP's have NO problem. It is able to offer much higher download speeds as a result, with the fastest Virgin Media broadband deals delivering average speeds more than five times as quick as the competition. It is able to offer much higher download speeds as a result, with the fastest Virgin Media broadband deals delivering average speeds more than five times as quick as the competition. Virgin Media Broadband Reviews. We'll tell you exactly what you need to know about all the UK's biggest broadband providers and help you avoid signing up for a deal you'll come to regret. ..Gristle. Use Which? The standard of work on the paving was appalling and has probably caused permanent damage to it that will require the affected paving slabs to be replaced.I lodged a complaint and told Virgin Media that immediate action was required because the house was currently for sale.Two weeks have now passed and Virgin Media has done nothing. Our internet is always going down every time you get through same excuse work being done Useful. When you do they are rude and unhelpful. We use cookies to allow us and selected partners to improve your experience and our advertising. BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD. There is 0345 number which no one picks and I wasted 5 hours of my life waiting on this number. 1 . You are just left on your own. Switch Broadband to find the best Virgin Media broadband deal for you. Since then I have provided multiple screenshots proving I should be on a 12 month contract and they've dismissed me saying there's no "evidence" even though I literally have a confirmation e-mail from Virgin themselves.I'm absolutely disgusted by their behaviour and I've had to escalate the issue with CISAS who will hopefully fix my contract length. I want my mum to leave them. They tell me its a problem with the VPN, but they can fix it if I give them the port number on the server and allow them to remotely access the (company) laptop to make changes. First month £5, then £9.99 per month, cancel anytime. Tweet this Customer service zero stars. Cheapest price is the lowest monthly cost regardless of speed, fastest price is the fastest service available on Broadband Genie for the lowest cost. Virgin Media is not the ISP to choose if you’re trying to get broadband on a budget. Here is my honest review of virgin media - let’s start by considering that my parents in there 60-70’s have had Virgin media’s internet for over 20 years.