Aside from that, this Aussie born is also blessed with beautiful features. Her affair story is very interesting and had attained a lot of public attention. Birthplace: Perth, Australia Two years later, Malcolm invaded the runway industry. So he married me.... And @hokoheaven ❤️❤️❤️, A post shared by Bridget Malcolm (@bridgetmalcolm) on Mar 4, 2019 at 5:15am PST. Aside from that, she studied music at the Western Academy of Performing Arts, where Malcolm learned to play the oboe. In February, she walked for Polo Ralph Lauren. Lil Uzi Vert: Net Worth, Baby Pluto, Career, New Album, Height, Age, Weight, Jael Strauss Age, Height, Career, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Instagram, Karen Kopins Age, Height, Career, Husband, Kids, Net Worth, Toby Nichols Age, Height, Career, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Instagram, Phil Black CNN, Age, Height, Career, Wife, Net Worth, Twitter, Twan Kuyper Bio- Girlfriend, Age, Height, YouTube, Net Worth >>, Kat Dennings Age, Height, Career, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Instagram >>, Luna Blaise Age, Height, Career, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Instagram >>. She is a big fan of Cadbury’s Caramello Koalas. She is one of the successful models in the fashion world who appeared on popular and luxury brands. Walking the 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Bridget Malcolm Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics. She also walked in the runway for Polo Ralph Lauren, Issa, Topshop Unique and David Jones. Well, it turns out Malcolm keeps her body trained with exercises. She was raised in Perth alongside her siblings. However, since she is not so open in public, Malcolm has yet to reveal her exact assets and earnings. Bridget Malcolm Height Weight Body Statistics. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Moreover, this beauty stands tall at the height of 5 feet 10 inches(179 cm) and weighs around 55 kg(121 lbs). Bridget eats a superfood called Acai bowl. She is a vegan and hence does not eat animals and milk products. She is now a professionally trained ballet dancer. Malcolm likes to workout. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Also, her birthday falls under the sign of Scorpio. Four months after, she became the cover page of the WWD Beauty Inc. for their autumn/winter season. This Australian model celebrates her birthday every year on the third of November. She was born under her birth sign Scorpio. Height: 5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm Weight: 55 kg or 121 pounds Personality: Slim Race: White Hair color: Light Brown Eye Color: Blue Body Measurements: 33-24-35 in or 84-61-89 cm Dress Size: 6 (US) or 36 (EU) Shoe Size: 9 (US) or … She also started working out daily which included Ballet Beautiful and a boxing session with Michael Olajide, Jr. Bridget told NYMag that she would break her pre-Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2015 diet by eating sweet-potato fries, a vegan hot-fudge sundae, margaritas, and avocado toast just after the show. She debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2011 fashion show where she walked the ramp for David Jones. Moreover, this beauty stands tall at the height of 5 feet 10 inches (179 cm) and weighs around 55 kg (121 lbs). She can play the musical instrument called oboist. This Australian model celebrates her birthday every year on the third of November. She generally takes weekend off from exercises. Bridget Malcolm Net Worth, Bio, Age, Height, Family, Affair, Husband, Career, Facts March 27, 2020 The Australian model Bridget Malcolm is well for her works such as; Ralph Lauren‘s fashion show, and even appearing in ‘Harper’s Bazaar,’ ‘Playboy’, and so on. Race: White She is signed with these modeling agencies –. In the current scenario, though... You have entered an incorrect email address! After that event, Malcolm gained immense success and popularity. She is a vegan and hence does not eat animals and milk products. She has advertised for swimwear brand Tigerlily. Her US Dress Size size is 6. Watch her play it on her. I didn’t have the sense of my own rights that I have now, and it makes me sad to remember that time in my life. Three months before the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2015, she completely left sugar, alcohol, and refined carbohydrates, and instead increased the consumption of vegetables and protein shakes.