I've got you covered. Cisco are far and away the market leader in network infrastructure products, and passing the CCNA proves to employers that you have the necessary skills to design, build and maintain their enterprise networks. Cisco CCNA is the gold standard of networking exams. I have trained more than 1200 direct and 45000 online students for CCNA, CCNP and CCIE Routing and Switching courses.
If you have any questions about Cloud, NetApp, Cisco or VMware technologies, ping me a message and I'd love to help you out. I dropped out of school with no qualifications or future plans at the age of 15. Description This Cisco video training course covers the material needed for the 300-101 Cisco ROUTE exam with more on real-world experience and detailed technical details with more Hands on labs. Worked at Cisco Systems, Arista Networks, and served as a Cisco instructor for U.S. Air Force training hundreds of network engineers for the military, and has worked for one of the largest Cisco global partners in the world as a pre-sales architect/engineer. Enroll now CCNA R&S Labs: Learn by Scenarios Rating: 4.0 out of 5 4.0 (163 ratings) 17,904 students Buy now What you'll learn. The instructor was engaging and gave an interesting delivery while keeping it real!

Around 50% of your exam score will be based on your hands-on configuration and troubleshooting skills. Instructors. I do tell you where you can find this information, so there was no need to reinvent the wheel. It's well worth the time for anyone who is even casually interested in such work." Terry shares his precious experience on career planning in the IT field and the "Course Links and References.pdf" is very useful in the course, thanks!" My Story - Surviving Hurricane Katrina and Breaking Six Figures! Now Founder and CEO of NexGenT, on a mission to disrupt tech education. NetApp StorageCisco CCIE #17108Cloud ComputingData CenterVMware VirtualizationCISSP SecurityPRINCE2 Project ManagementITIL Certified, All the physical and virtual options for your Cisco CCNA Lab explained, Building your Cloud and Data Center career, The different options to create a Cisco CCNA lab and the advantages and disadvantages of each, You should be studying for (or thinking about studying for) the Cisco CCNA certification, Option 5 - Software Simulator - Cisco Packet Tracer, Option 6 - Software Simulator - Boson NetSim, Bonus - Discount Coupon and More Resources, AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate, Anyone who wants to know the available Cisco CCNA lab options and their pros and cons. The Cisco Certified Network Associate certification is THE best qualification you can achieve to turbo charge your career in networking. Rather I explain what the different options are and help you make the decision on which one is best for you. For the last 9 years my main focus has been delivery of technical training and development of course content for large enterprise and service provider customers such as NetApp, Cisco, Verizon and IBM. CCNA R&S Labs: Learn by Scenarios Learn CCNA R&S course by practical scenarios Rating: 4.0 out of 5 4.0 (163 ratings) 17,904 students Created by Pegasus Training.

This is a really intelligent approach into the world of computer networking if you like working with technology in the computer networking world! It's intended for people that want to become a network or systems engineer with a special focus on Cisco technologies. Has over 17 years experience working in Information Technology. You know how some instructors seem to get a kick out of making things complicated to make themselves look smarter than you? Prepare practically for the Cisco CCNA certification which is the most in-demand networking certification in the world today! I hope my courses on Udemy can help you to achieve your goals and become the one you wish to become. In a nutshell, this is "How To Become a Cisco Engineer 101".

I hope you now have enough motivation to get into the learning right away. Get Started .

He was articulate, enthusiastic. This course is all about Cisco CCNA R&S and everything you need to master your knowledge to become a decorated network engineer. Labs include both configuration as well as troubleshooting labs. The multitude of possible ways you can build a lab can be very confusing. There are physical labs, virtual labs, software simulators, and they all have their own benefits and drawbacks. Reviews. 101 Labs – Cisco CCNA. If you cannot find a feature or command, this means either it is obsolete and a better feature replaces that or I have forgotten to include it. If you want to be a CCNA, here is the place to do it. This consultant role gave me some huge and precious experience that I could add to my courses and make them richer than before. Also the additional resources are a big bonus as well." ★ Get the inside scoop that no institution or class will teach. But don't take my word for it. Certified CCNP in Route/Switch, Voice, Security, and Data Center. It gives me huge satisfaction to know I've played a part in you achieving your goals. Worked at Cisco Systems, Arista Networks, and served as a Cisco instructor for U.S. Air Force training hundreds of network engineers for the military, and has worked for one of the largest Cisco global partners in the world as a pre-sales architect/engineer.

I genuinely care about giving you the best experience possible, both in the quality of my training and in ongoing support. "Awesome course ! Feeling overwhelmed in jumpstarting your Cisco IT career? This course is lab-based and is focused on the technologies from Cisco CCNP Route/Switch (300-101). No worries.. By gta267, December 23, 2016 in CCNA/CCENT Shares.

See what my students have to say below. It’s my passion now to help you do the same. -Marc, "This definitely deserves a top rating! Thank you!" Great course to take!" With this course you will learn the below topics and more: Networking Fundamentals, How a switch operates, IP Address and Subnetting, Routing Protocols like RIP, EIGRP, and OSPF, Access-list, DHCP, and Redundancy. Sign in to follow this . The educator gives clear how-to instructions - where to begin, how to start with no experience, etc." -Chuey, "Clear, easy to follow, and informative... before viewing this course I was confused on how to navigate Cisco certification and career pathway. CCNA-qualified engineers can plan, install and troubleshoot small to medium-sized networks for companies. I use live demos to explain all the available options, break down the advantages and disadvantages of each, and tell you where you can find further information detailing how to put each one together. Cisco are far and away the market leader in network infrastructure products, and passing the CCNA proves to employers that you have the necessary skills to design, build and maintain their enterprise networks. Passing the exam requires you to understand the theory of a wide range of network technologies, and also have the practical skills to configure and troubleshoot them. Certified CCNP in Route/Switch, Voice, Security, and Data Center. Cisco Careers: Want to Earn 100K+ as a Network Engineer? Reply to this topic; Start new topic; Recommended Posts.