Robert Munsch, Michael Martchenko, illus. so many fake sites. Have you read this book? She goes to school the next day and finds all the students with their hair up in a ponytail. Finally I get this ebook, thanks for all these Stephanies Ponytail I can get now! Toronto: Annick Press, 1996. Stephanie calls them brainless copycats, and the next day goes to school with a ponytail coming out the side. Durham is a little farm town about an hour away from where I live. None of the kids in her class wear a ponytail, so Stephanie decides she must have one. Summary. All content copyright Quill & Quire — Quill & Quire is a registered trademark of St. Joseph Media. Sure enough, the kids all copy this style too. And by having access to our ebooks online or by storing it on your computer, you have convenient answers with Stephanies Ponytail . But when Stephanie declares her next hair style, she tries to shake all of her followers loose. Download Free Stephanies Ponytail Stephanies Ponytail Stephanie’s Ponytail came about in 1992 because a friend, Craig Corbett, who was a student teacher, asked me to come to his class and tell stories. XD. Just select your click then download button, and complete an offer to start downloading the ebook. by Robert Munsch, Michael Martchenko, illus. Site design by Costanzo Studios. Stephanie really wants to be unique and she gets mad that everyone is copying her and she tells them so. So I went to the school in Durham, Ontario where he was teaching. My friends are so mad that they do not know how I have all the high quality ebook which they do not! A series of progressively more ridiculous styles culminates in a ponytail coming out the front and hanging down over her nose, which not only causes Stephanie herself to bump into things but results in pandemonium among the copycats. Get this from a library! Another laugh-out-loud book from the author of The Paper Bag Princess! Stephanie's Ponytail book. Our library is the biggest of these that have literally hundreds of thousands of different products represented. Each successive day Stephanie tries a different way to wearing her ponytail and by golly, each time the girls make fun of her and then come in looking just like her the following day. In order to read or download stephanies ponytail ebook, you need to create a FREE account. When Stephanie comes to school with her hair in a ponytail, all the other students told her that her ponytail looked ugly. this is the first one which worked! The repetition of incidents and the mounting stakes of the conflict build suspense throughout; by the end, even the boys and the teacher are copying Stephanie’s hairstyles. One day Stephanie goes to school with a ponytail sticking out from the back of her head. This power-point document contains a reader's theater script for the hilarious story, Stephanie's Ponytail, by Robert Munsch.Book Summary: None of the kids in her class wear a ponytail, so Stephanie decides she must have one. But the very next day they all come to school with a ponytail sticking out from the back of their heads so perhaps it wasn't quite that ugly. One day Stephanie goes to school with a ponytail sticking out from the back of her head. No matter which way she wears it, the list of copycats keeps growing. eBook includes PDF, ePub and Kindle version. This is a terrific book about being yourself, thinking for yourself and being sure of yourself. Her classmates pronounce the hairstyle “Ugly, ugly, very ugly”; but the next day they all show up with identical ponytails. One day Stephanie decides to wear her hair differently from the other kids in her class and asks her mom to give her a ponytail coming out the back. Then, she comes up with a great idea. The loud, unanimous comment from her classmates is: “Ugly, ugly, very ugl The loud, unanimous comment from her classmates is: "Ugly, ugly, very ugly." We'd love to hear what you think. Categories: Children and YA Non-fiction, Picture Books. Michael Martchenko’s bright illustrations add another layer of humour to the story; eventually even dogs, cats, and birds are copying Stephanie’s hairstyles, and the final wordless panel depicting an enraged classroom of the bald stampeding after Stephanie provides the perfect ending to the book. Stephanie’s Ponytail is one such book. But the very next day they all come to school with a ponytail sticking out from the back of their heads so perhaps it wasn't quite that ugly. Steadfast, when all the girls have copied her ponytail, she resolves to try a new style. Recommended by: Barb Langridge, abookandahug.com. Stephanie’s Ponytail by Robert Munsch What I love the most about Robert Munsch is his ability to take something so simple and turn it into something outrageous. To get started finding Stephanies Ponytail , you are right to find our website which has a comprehensive collection of manuals listed. Text Talk Lesson: Stephanie’s Ponytail Munsch, Robert. I get my most wanted eBook. Finally, Stephanie threatens to shave her head and the next day everyone comes to school bald – except for Stephanie, who has returned to her first basic ponytail. Stephanie’s Ponytail. Many thanks. Sure enough, the kids all copy this style too. In order to read or download Disegnare Con La Parte Destra Del Cervello Book Mediafile Free File Sharing ebook, you need to create a FREE account. lol it did not even take me 5 minutes at all! New York: Annick Press Ltd. SUMMARY In this book Stephanie seems to be the trend setter at her school, every hair style that she picks everyone else wants to have. [Robert N Munsch; Michael Martchenko] -- Stephanie's experiments with ponytails create havoc at school when everyone begins to imitate her hairstyles. Stephanie asks her mum for a ponytail, just a plain ponytail coming … Click the button below to write your own review. Although there are messages here about the importance of self-esteem and the dangers of peer pressure, they are delivered subtly through the outrageous behaviour of kids and adults alike. Stephanie calls them brainless copycats, and the next day goes to school with a ponytail coming out the side. Proudly powered by WordPress and JReviews. Everyone is copying Stephanie’s ponytail! We have made it easy for you to find a PDF Ebooks without any digging. I love this girl's confidence and comfort with her self despite the reactions of the crowd and the comic illustrations keep things entertaining and not too heavy handed for our young readers/listeners. Stephanie’s Ponytail by Robert Munsch. However, Stephanie is happy with her ponytail and does not care what the other students think. All the girls make fun of her and tell her it's ugly, ugly,ugly. All the girls make fun of her and tell her it's ugly, ugly,ugly. I did not think that this would work, my best friend showed me this website, and it does! If there is a survey it only takes 5 minutes, try any survey which works for you. On morning Stephanie told her mom she wanted a different hairstyle than all the girls… (1196). Stephanie's ponytail. Told in classic Munsch style, this book is another hilarious winner. Stephanie is a strong character who asserts her individuality by insisting that “it’s my ponytail and I like it” at every turn.