Great place for breakfast. The door reads, M Coffee. Maybe it was bad luck but the coffee was not enough good. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Our bar-height window counters have 24 power outlets & are the perfect spot to study in your own zone. Manhattanville provides even sockets for your computer and, of course, wifi. Our shops offer a warm inviting upscale coffee house vibe, with quality coffee, … Very happy! While staying in a Air B and B down the street, we discovered this little gem. So lucky us. Like I previously said, Manhattanville Coffee has a very lovely staff and exquisite coffee, this is why I highly recommendit to you if you're passing by Harlem (which you should do). I've been coming here for the past two and a half years and I'm OBSESSED. I loved the classic feel of Manhattanville coffee. 224 Reviews (646) 781-9900 Website. Seating was highly limited though, due … Need a little more lounge in your life? Great coffee For anyone looking for a good cup of coffee while staying in Harlem, Manhattanville Coffee is the place to be. The baristas were super nice. Breakfast bagels, fruit salad, and croissants were all delicious. Best coffee...we had while in NYC.More, I spent a week in New York and I had breakfast every day in this lovely and cozy cafe! Manhattanville is open for take-out only at the hours listed below: Located in West Harlem, Manhattanville Coffee was founded with the idea of creating a neighborhood coffee shop with quality coffee & pastries in an environment designed to make everyone feel right at home. Get quick answers from Manhattanville Coffee staff and past visitors. Staff are friendly and very helpful. We’d drop by here every morning before heading out to the city to have a quick muffin & cappuccino. What more could you want out of your neighborhood coffee shop?! Date of visit: April 2017 And, however, this store is amazing. Manhattanville coffee, Brooklyn: See 3 unbiased reviews of Manhattanville coffee, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3,485 of 6,421 restaurants in Brooklyn. The people who worked there were just so welcoming and it is locals only, which is a plus on my book. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Two stools in the window! At Manhattanville Coffee, we want you to feel right at home. Coffee was amazing. Studying and writing going on in many seats. Although I was here on a Tuesday afternoon it was... We found seats!! A place that makes a decent Latte/Cappucuno/Mocha coffee....my way. Our staff undergoes training at the Parlor Roastery to ensure that every cup is excellent - every time. Vibe: crowded but quiet on the warmest Sunday of any January in New York City. For anyone looking for a good cup of coffee while staying in Harlem, Manhattanville Coffee is the place to be. (5/14) I absolutely recommend this cafe. Bagels, muffins and coffee are very good. The people who worked there were just so welcoming and it is locals only, which is a plus on my book. MANHATTANVILLE COFFEE We founded Manhattanville Coffee because we love creating neighborhood spaces where people from all walks of life can meet, work and socialize. Fan of natural light? Most people work there. A great resource for a severely underserved neighborhood, Manhattanville serves tolerably prepared Intelligentsia Coffee. This local joint really came as a blessing to the neighborhood when it opened. We brew Parlor Coffee, one of the top-rated independent roasters in the US. They have a pretty diverse selection of coffees and sandwiches, both of which were pretty delicious. The right temperature (not to burn the coffee) milk, warm enough to touch and fluff. The employee I interacted with was friendly, my latte was served quickly, and it tasted good. It was recommended by our airbnb host and the truth is it’s a real good way to start your day! Located in West Harlem, Manhattanville Coffee was founded with the idea of creating a neighborhood coffee shop with quality coffee & pastries in an environment designed to make everyone feel right at … The coffee is sourced through direct trade programs that ensure farmers are paid fairly. Thank you Quaint little tables overlooking the street painted a beautiful picture of...downtown NYC. Manhattanville Coffee provides a cozy spot for either a quick coffee or a long study session, along with the food selection to keep you going. Loved it!More, Called in here last week ,was recommended by our host .Very small place with lots of people on laptops. A lighted corner in Harlem, quiet for work, read or talk with friends. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Kick back on one of our leather sofas and soak up the sun.Our polished marble cafe tables are the perfect spot for a meeting or intimate chat.