You may use it … C picking: 2-4-2-1-4-2 (1 being A string) E|----8------------------------------------------------| Song "The Moon Song" ukulele chords and tabs by Karen O. var opts = { E|----------------------------/-17--17/15--15/21--21/12---| Love this song, thinking about performing with it. UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. I think they’re doing it right and honestly, most people do it that way anyways. There’s no wrong way to play a song, and, matter of fact, you need to give an explanation to prove your point otherwise I’ll just reject your statement. E|--------------------------------------------------------|, E|-----------------------------------------------------| Dm/G picking: 3-2-3-1-2-3 (1 being A string) She has such a beautiful voice and sings this song so well. This first verse is correct. STEVEN KOPACZ - Drums Goodnight Moon Chords by Go Radio learn how to play chords diagrams Goodnight Moon chords by Go Radio with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and … Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. This song sounds great with this strum pattern.   A|--------------------------------------------------------| UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. artist: "Shivaree", All songs by Go Radio. ALEX REED - Guitar D|--------------------------------------------------------| Try landscape mode instead of portrait. Sorry some people can be real pricks. G. 3. 3. Very lovely way of playing. A|----3~---5/7-----7/8---7--8-----10----13----17-------| }; It’s a truly rare occasion when a debut by a band is met with the kind of feverish fan anticipation that has encircled LUCKY STREET, the full-length debut by Tallahassee, Florida melodic rockers GO RADIO. Thank you so much, this song is beautiful. but i use that for pretty much every song. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. She grew up in New Jersey, went to Dwight-Englewood high school, and attended Oberlin College, but transferred to New York University's Tisch School of the Arts. G|-----------------------------------------------------| UkuTabs.com 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved. Home » S » Shivaree » ... ↑ Back to top | Tablatures and chords for acoustic guitar and electric guitar, ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of the original songs. D|--------------5--------------------------------------| i think doing Gm instead of G makes t easier and sounds really nice, In the chorus you can do “F” instead of “G” to make it a bit less complicated. View interactive tab. 22 Nov 1978 in South Korea), lead vocalist with the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Karen O and the Kids. Strum once for F and Fm, and then strum the C at the end Author mcgamisch [a] 131. Orzolek has been noted for her sense of fashion. Her mother is Korean and father is Polish. Goodnight Moon Chords by Shivaree. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Lyrics don't fit on one line? Anyone wondering that the moon is actually just about 400.000 miles away? G|------14---14/12--12------------------------------------| Free printable and easy chords for song by Shivaree - Goodnight Moon. This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. All songs by Karen O. Download Pdf. i do dduudu. (function() { song: "Goodnight Moon", D|--------------------------------------------------------| 1. })(); E|----------------------------/-17--17/15--15/21--21/12---| Play Goodnight Moon Chords using simple video lessons. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. Matt Am There's a nail in the door G An This is one of my favorite songs to play on the ukulele. B|-----------------------------------------------------| Try landscape mode instead of portrait. JASON LANCASTER - Vocals, Guitars, Piano div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) A|--------------------------------------------------------| Lyrics don't fit on one line? B|---13---------------/-15--15----------------------------| You may use it … Goodnight Moon Chords - Shivaree, version (2). I changed only two or three chords, hope you like it! Play Goodnight Moon Ukulele using simple video lessons. E|--------------------------------------------------------|. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. Hi, no. Goodnight Moon ukulele chords by Shivaree. Switch orientation B|---13---------------/-15--15----------------------------|