According to some researches that is related to meaning of AUDREY, Origin of AUDREY and Gender of AUDREY ,AUDREY is fit name.You can give to your baby with complacency. Send us will publish it for you. Find all the relevant details about the meaning, origin, lucky number and religion is available in this page. Meaning of Audrey. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Audrey is generally used as a girl's name. Medieval diminutive of ÆÐELÞRYÐ. Æðelþryð (Anglo-Saxon), Aldreda, Etheldred, Etheldreda (Medieval English), Your email address will not be published. Medieval diminutive of ÆÐELÞRYÐ. is a set of words used to stand for the letters of an alphabet in oral communication. Is there Acrostic poem for the name Audrey ?

Our research results for the name of AUDREY hasn’t been found in the Bible/Torah/Quran. Your email address will not be published. Audrey is the #49 ranked female name by popularity. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. R is for Relaxed, the way I feel when I am with you. The name Audrey is of English origin. Is there AUDREY name in the Bible/Torah/Quran? From the old English æðel meaning “noble” and pryð meaning “strength”. Users of this name Successful, smart , Witty , Energetic, against life is always positive , Joyous , Science enthusiast , Elegant, A : Detection High U : Loves to read and Research D : Introvert R : Successful in Business E : Calm, Quiet Y : Helpful.

Required fields are marked *. I'm honestly really concerned for you and for your daughter. D is for Delightful, you’re just the best, R is for Rational, without you I am a fool. This was the name of a 7th-century saint, a princess of East Anglia who founded a monastery at Ely. Audrey is a girl's name of English origin meaning "noble strength". Audrey origin.

From the old English æðel meaning “noble” and pryð meaning “strength”. A is for Awesome, that’s what we think you are, U is for Utopia, you take me to that place. E is for Energy, you’re passionate and alive, Y is for Yes, we love you every day! Is there Audrey name in the Bible/Torah/Quran? Is there Audrey name in the Bible/Torah/Quran? 13 Similar names and nicknames for Audrey.

A : 1 U : 21 D : 4 R : 18 E : 5 Y : 25, AUDREY Numerology Analysis; Excited , Gentle , Depends on Family , Witty , High ability of Persuasion , Protective. At the end of the Middle Ages the name became rare due to association with the word tawdry (which was derived from St. Audrey, the name of a fair where cheap lace was sold), but it was revived in the 19th century. Audrey meaning … How to write Audrey in hebrew. Analysis, gender of Audrey, Audrey Name Statistics, Acrostic Poem About Audrey other details; What Does Audrey Mean and History? The meaning of the name Audrey. What is the Numerology? In English Baby Names the meaning of the name Audrey is: From the Old English name Aethelthryth, meaning noble and strength. A : 1 U : 21 D : 4 R : 18 E : 5 Y : 25, Numerology Analysis; Logical , Joyous , Splendid , Helpful , Leader , Creative, Arresting, capturing the attention of all Unique, so very special Determined, able to stay the course Rebellious, going against the grain Eloquent, effortlessly articulate Yummy, so delectable. Analysis, gender of Audrey, acrostic poem about Audrey other details; What Does Audrey Mean and History?

Is there a more beautiful poem for the name Audrey? Audrey name hasn’t been found in the Bible/Torah/Quran Famous People Named Audrey Audrey Hepburn, born 1929, was an actress well known for her starring roles in films such as “Breakfast at Tiffanys” and “My Fair Lady”. Users of this name Sensitive , Calm , Science Eenthusiast , Hardworking , High ability of Persuasion , Protective, A : Helpful U : Attractive D : Detection High R : Dreamer E : Logical Y : Powerful. The results provide the hidden meaning of the name. This was the name of a 7th-century saint, a princess of East Anglia who founded a monastery at Ely. Your email address will not be published. Audrey Hepburn, born 1929, was an actress well known for her starring roles in films such as “Breakfast at Tiffanys” and “My Fair Lady”. Numerology offers an insight into the personality by assigning numeric values to the letters contained in names. Our research results for the name of Audrey (Audrey Audrey name meaning is noble strength and the lucky number associated with is 11. Audrey Hepburn, born 1929, was an actress well known for her starring roles in films such as “Breakfast at Tiffanys” and “My Fair Lady”. Our research results for the name of Audrey (Audrey name meaning, Origin of Audrey, Pronounced etc. ) Every number is associated with specific characteristics. Send us will publish. Would you like to add Celebrities. Information about Audrey. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); Excited , Gentle , Depends on Family , Witty , High ability of Persuasion , Protective. is a set of words used to stand for the letters of an alphabet in oral communication.

It was also borne by a character in Shakespeare’s comedy ‘As You Like It’ (1599).

The meaning of Audrey is "noble strength". Numerology offers an insight into the personality by assigning numeric values to the letters contained in names. Send us will publish it for you. Audrey Hepburn, born 1929, was an actress well known for her starring roles in films such as “Breakfast at Tiffanys” and “My Fair Lady”. Our research results for the name of AUBREY hasn’t been found in the Bible/Torah/Quran Spelling Alphabet A spelling alphabet, voice procedure alphabet telephone alphabet etc.