This hotel did not disappoint! Conveniently located restaurants include Restaurante Pérgula, Alfaia, and Churrascaria Palace. and

Great service. All the furniture and decoration is of high quality. more. Your satisfaction is our goal.

Eminent guest photos line the walls of the mezzanine's reception salons. It was perfectly located directly on Copa Cabana Beach. Great selection of wine, we had a delicious bottle of Malbec with our lunch. Customer service is clearly important at this place and as I said I have nothing but amazing things to say about this place. A delicious and comfortable place just steps from Copacabana Beach. We’re planning on returning before...we leave Rio as we’ve not found anywhere as fantasticMore. Churrascaria are restaurants that serve barbecue meats on skewers, … Our journey takes in Argentina, Brazil, Cuba, Panama, Ecuador, Peru and Chile's Easter Island.

Dear Sir, I would like to begin my response to your review, expressing my sincere apologies for any inconvenience, involving breakfast and the pool. Since the beach service is still deactivated, the pool turned into a mess.

The exclusive Beach service offers sun loungers, umbrellas and water for the guests. Yes, Belmond Copacabana Palace offers an airport shuttle for guests. Your nice review shows that we are in the write way to delight our clients. So... A bit delayed breakfast.

Sample authentic South American fare at Pérgula. The meat was really delicious...beef, lamb...+ good choice of fish (tuna, salmon, pirarucu( Amazonian fish). There are more places to choose from in the Rio de Janeiro area. :-(. Are there opportunities to exercise at Belmond Copacabana Palace? I could notice the compliments addressed to our decor and service that was indeed adapted to the new reality of Covid-19 situation. I was also able to notice the compliments to our gastronomy and accommodations. Perhaps she, too, had been offered a welcome caipirinha or three. Apart from being a landmark in one of the most beautiful areas of Brazil, the hotel is also a center of wellbeing. Highly recommended to enjoy Copacabana, well located while offering a quiet place to relax. Which room amenities are available at Belmond Copacabana Palace?

It is my 2nd visit after a great 1st time a couple of years ago. It's beautiful, with galleries of old photos worth an hour or two of your time to see. Lídia Fernandes. It's a pleasure to explore this dynamic tropical city of granite mountains, lakes, forests, lagoons and bays, this city of samba and gateway to Brazil, knowing we will return each evening to the Belmond Copacabana Palace.

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your impressive feedback.

What is the cost of the buffet in USD$ ? However,... the post pandemic result is a blunt decaying. We are very happy that we were able to contribute to your remarkable stay. Best Regards, The art deco facade is stunning and stands out on the long strech of buildings along the seafront. My room, though, is a cool and airy escape from 33-degree heat and humidity, with its oblique view of the beach, and the Avenida Atlantica with its black-and-white-mosaic Portuguese pavement representing the Amazon's tributaries – the dark Rio Negro and sand-coloured Rio Solimoes – that meet but don't mix.

The Belmond Copacabana Palace offers three restaurants inside its facilities; the Italian Cipriani, the Pergula Restaurant, with Brazilian and international cuisine, located next to the pool and the new Pan-Asian restaurant awarded with a prestigious Michelin Star, Mee. All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms, This hotel is truly amazing.

Finally, I attest staff politeness again. In fact, arrangements have been made for your stay to remain impressive and remarkable.

The problem was the lack of basic organization/book service to access it. Avenida Atlantica, 1702, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22021-001 Brazil. The Belmond Copacabana Palace offers three restaurants inside its facilities; the Italian Cipriani, the Pergula Restaurant, with Brazilian and international cuisine, located next to the pool and the new Pan-Asian restaurant awarded with a prestigious Michelin Star, Mee.

I was very glad after reading all of your admirable and sincere expressions. copacabana palace by orient-express hotel rio de janeiro, copacabana palace rio de janeiro, copacabana palace hotel. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Property prices are some of the world's highest. This bar is in fact two bars in one, being connected by a middle table and a large roof. Very well stocked buffet. The doorman needed painkillers for his headache. Outstanding food and service. Best regards.

Cafe 18 do ForteYour afternoon beer or early evening cocktail comes with a refreshing sea breeze … What are some of the property amenities at Belmond Copacabana Palace? Amazing watermelon smoothie and lemonade.

Does Belmond Copacabana Palace offer any business services? Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect total costs of the stay, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Very tempting, but I go with the sublime Hong Kong prawns with honey-glazed walnuts, then the Wagyu sirloin with seared foie gras and spicy miso sauce. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.

The hotel sits in copacabana just across the beach. Great weekend stay with the family in the most traditional luxury address in Rio. Right next to the Copacabana Palace a meat lovers heaven with meat after meat to eat Until you can eat no more. We appreciate your visit and review... thank you!

The service was great, as was the bar.