I never saw him again. Located in beautiful Bristol, Vermont, where we service the state and connecting states. The prawn linguini was severely lacking in the main ingredient, prawns, with only a handful included (no more than 5/6). 38 Queens Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1RE . We were a party of six for dinner..., the service and food were amazing. Enfin une brasserie digne de ce nom en Angleterre. Sorry Browns but I feel I must be honest. The staff were ok, not too overly attentive, which suited us fine.More.

The wines are drinkable but overpriced for what they are. Ce restaurant propose-t-il des plats sans gluten satisfaisants ? En cliquant ou en naviguant sur le site, vous acceptez notre utilisation des cookies. C'est un petit café plutôt sympa. Ce service peut contenir des traductions fournies par Google. The heritage tomato salad was a joke! The Browns building in Bristol is modelled on the Doge's Palace in Venice and was once part of the outstanding Bristol Museum and Art Gallery. To sum up - poor service, boring menu & cutting corners with poor quality produce. Le fromage était un fromage américain en plastique insipide et ne recevait même pas de haricots avec le repas des enfants quand il était annoncé. Very covid friendly (clean & social distance), lovely staff and great cocktails. The prawn linguini was severely lacking in the main ingredient, prawns, with only a handful included (no more than 5/6). En fait, les fois où...nous avons choisi de manger à Browns, nous avons toujours choisi le restaurant Bath, qui est agréable à sa manière. Remarque : votre question sera affichée publiquement sur la page des Questions et réponses. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies.

Dans l'ensemble, un bon repas pour le début de soirée. Click here to learn more or control your settings. It is experiences like this that put me off so called classy establishments.More, Hi Monomaid L'autre avait la soupe (poireau et pomme de terre), qui est malheureusement arrivée tiède. Nous avons pris le petit déjeuner ici aussi, ce qui était plutôt bien. We can't wait to see you again, have a great day. To end off the evening, we were using an on line discount voucher Browns had sent to us as we are on their loyalty list & we waited an age for our bill. We hope to see you soon! Although the decor is from past times and very stylish ,the service and menus are very up to the tastes and times expected by discerning pallets of today. To end off the evening, we were using an on line discount voucher Browns had sent to us as we are on their loyalty list & we waited an age for our bill. 95 pour trois cours. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. déjeuner que j’ai eu depuis longtemps. Entré ici pour le menu amical de minceur monde. Les moules britanniques, les frites et les pâtés au poulet et au jambon étaient bien préparés. Ce restaurant convient-il pour le dîner ? It is experiences like this that put me off so called classy establishments. We arrived at about 5pm at a very quiet time. Une autre soirée agréable grâce à la nourriture et au service excellents. Had you raised the issues you had with manager or your waiter at the time we...More, Lovely ambiance and staff Chrystie22, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Browns Bristol! This is a big venue but only a handful of tables were occupied.

Dommage pour la soupe. My husband had Fish Pie which at £15.95 was a rip off it was small and mean and...dry I had the super green grain salad with feta £15.95, which was supposed to have heritage tomatoes in it but it did not, just ordinary tomatoes it was pretty bland uninteresting salad too much lettuce and not much else. la déco est atypique...c'est un très beau restaurant Kirstenanne93, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Browns Bristol. Ne pouvait pas sortir assez vite. French Restaurants for Special Occasions in Bristol, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Bristol, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Bristol. Thank you for spreading the word....Plus, Ma femme et moi avons reçu une carte de restaurant pour Noël et avons décidé de l'utiliser chez Browns. Dans l'ensemble, un bon repas pour le début de soirée. thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant and we look forward ot seeing you in the future!!! We were really well looked after and there's a great range of food choices! à 16 heures. for a dessert menu. I would not recommend.More, Hi 71crawley, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. Cependant, quel joyau Bristol Browns. I chose the burger for my main because to be honest I find the menu dull & uninteresting, the burger & the other cooked parts were overcooked, the bread poor quality. Le menu était suffisamment varié et la nourriture était délicieuse. Ces avis sont traduits automatiquement depuis l'anglais. Antony & Team, Not a good experience. Key thing to remember here is dress appropriately!" 38 Queens Road Clifton, Bristol BS8 1RE Angleterre, Ce restaurant propose-t-il des spécialités. Pouvez-vous acheter à cet endroit des ingrédients pour cuisiner vous-même vos repas ? Situé dans un ancien musée, le Brown's présente un cadre aussi accueillant qu'inattendu. Ces avis sont traduits automatiquement depuis l'anglais. It was restored to its former glory in 1992 and is now very much part of the landscape. Très froid...car la porte a été constamment laissée ouverte en novembre et la nourriture était au mieux médiocre. la nourriture est bonne valeur. L'un de nous avait les champignons sur brioche entrée, qui était très savoureux. We were very happy with our experience here :) lovely food and attentive staff made for a great evening. On reflection I wish we had sent the main courses back but did not want to spoil the occasion and had had two crab starters. J'ai hâte de goûter le menu du soir. Bristol is a city of bridges, boats and beautiful churches with the stunning Georgian Queen Square at the centre and the world famous Clifton Suspension Bridge on the cliffs of the Avon Gorge. The food itself was not great. Eventually a pleasant lady came & took our orders, apologising for the delay due to some problem she had to deal with in the kitchen. La nourriture était excellente, notre seul reproche serait la taille de la portion, de petite taille. nous avons choisi de manger à Browns, nous avons toujours choisi le restaurant Bath, qui est agréable à sa manière. Order food online at Cootie Brown's, Bristol with Tripadvisor: See 325 unbiased reviews of Cootie Brown's, ranked #4 on Tripadvisor among 90 restaurants in Bristol. Ce restaurant convient-il pour le déjeuner ? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Ambiance juste, service discret et efficace. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Highly recommend the salmon and lemon tart for pud. So we then waited & waited for someone to come & take our drink orders.

An absolute age.

The food itself was not great. The gentleman who brought this out seemed put out about this, I wasn't too pleased about it myself. Je ne sais pas ce que c'était avant le changement, mais je pense que nous aurions été mieux lotis! il y en a pour tous les goûts coté plats et l'on peut y manger une cuisine anglaise (mais pas que!) Ne pouvait pas sortir assez vite. Hi Sallym2924, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!