They may live up to 10 years. Voici les horaires d'ouverture de L’Aquarium de Barcelona : Combien coûtent les billets pour L’Aquarium de Barcelona en 2020 ? It stands 197 Ft (60 m) tall and sits at the end of La Rambla, very close to the city’s port. Barcelona Zoo has more than 2,000 animals.
L’Aquàrium Barcelona (BBoth children and adults will find this attraction great fun. Cette version de notre site internet s'adresse aux personnes parlant français en France. Located next to the city center, the Barcelona Aquarium worth visiting it even if you are not a big fan of the underwater world. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador o, en su caso, obtener más información en nuestra. Unfortunately, you will need to have the official diver certification to take part in this activity. June - September: every day from 10 am – 9 pm. Aquarium sympa, espacé, pas trop sombre, beaucouq d'espèce marins, je recommandes en couple ou en famille, qulité/prix abordable. Sporting three black stripes on a white body, the species has a zebralike appearance. l'Aquarium de Barcelona . Those brave enough will be put into a 4-million-litre water tank, where they will observe the sharks and fish up close. The Aquarium of Barcelona opened its doors in 1995 and has 35 aquariums holding six million litres of sea water featuring 11,000 sea creatures from 450 different species, such as dozens of sharks, …

It houses over 11,000 water-dwelling animals of over 450 different species. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Metro: Drassanes, line 3; Barceloneta, line 4. These fish range throughout much of the Indian and Pacific Oceans and in the Red Sea. Museu d’Història de Catalunya (501 m) Visit the unique Barcelona Aquarium, entering without delay on a skip-the-line ticket. Populaire : réservé par 1 453 voyageurs ! Barcelona Aquarium: Top 5 Features Barcelona Aquarium plays host to over 450 species of marine life and is unique as a huge Mediterranean aquatic museum. Catalonia Is Not Spain: A Historical Perspective, Catalonia News Headlines May 2020: Lockdown Deescalation Begins, Sat May 16 2020: Barcelona/Madrid continue in Phase I with some relief, Fri May 15th 2020: Autonomies reject opening schools from 0 to 6 years, Buy Going Native in Catalonia on Amazon.co.uk, Buy Catalonia Is Not Spain on Amazon.co.uk, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. If you come via private transportation, take the Ronda Litoral to exit number 21 and 22. Museu de Cera - Barcelona Wax Museum (587 m). Hi there, I am Arūnas. Barcelona Aquarium, which is one of Europe’s largest, contains more than 11,000 marine animals from 450 different species.Considered to be the world’s most important Mediterranean-themed aquarium, it features an underwater tunnel through which you can take an 80 metre walk along the seabed and admire the aquarium’s star attractions: sharks.

Très belle aquarium est super grand avec des belles espèces d’animaux J’ai adoré le tunnel et la photo que l’on nous propose à la vente Il y avait pas beaucoup de monde donc parfait. Barcelona Aquarium is located in a historic area of Barcelona known for its stunning architecture and popular art scene. Attractions près de L’Aquarium de Barcelona : Profitez de l'expérience complète en réservant un circuit. 42 euros pour a peine 2h de visite il y a des aquariums qui valent mieux que ça et son moins cher!!! Un pur moment de détente ! Achetez online et obtenez vos billets jusqu’à 12 € de remise pour L’Aquarium de Barcelone: Le plus grand Aquarium méditerranéen. Please contact me if you think that a photo has been miscredited or not credited at all. This website is property of Civitatis Tours SL. They are usually seen hovering close to corals and rubble in shallow coastal reefs. These are the five most beautiful ones. Si vous habitez un autre pays ou une autre région, merci de choisir la version de Tripadvisor appropriée pour votre pays ou région dans le menu déroulant. It has the only Oceanarium in the whole of Europe. Comme L’Aquarium de Barcelona est très populaire, nous vous recommandons de réserver vos billets électroniques en avance. The Oceanarium – a microcosm of the Mediterranean Sea – is the largest aquarium, with a diameter of 36 meters (118 feet) and 5 meters (16 feet) deep. L’Aquàrium organizes unique experiences like scuba diving in the Oceanarium surrounded by the various types of sharks and thousands of fish. Populaire : réservé par 7 837 voyageurs ! Voici les meilleures façons de faire l'expérience de L’Aquarium de Barcelona selon les voyageurs Tripadvisor : Quels sont les hôtels près de L’Aquarium de Barcelona ? Mirador de Colom (Columbus Monument) (538 m) I had a great time slowly walking around looking at all the fish. I love traveling around the world and taking photos of precious moments. Barcelona and Madrid will continue in Phase I with some relief as both metropolitan zones can open shops without prior appointment and museums with reduced capacity as Lleida, Girona, Catalonia Centra…. Très cher. Let's stay updated! Catalonia Is Not Spain: A Historical Perspective is my analysis of the historical background to the differences between Catalan and Spanish identities.